Gotta Say, I Think the Lower Material Limits Are Better

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Gotta Say, I Think the Lower Material Limits Are Better

• It’s way easier to get enough materials to upgrade TFs now (Rovio hasn’t reduced the material output from nodes and mission – not yet anyway!), to the point that I’ve had no choice but to spend time converting materials to gems in the lab, and that in turn gives me enough gems to speed up the upgrades. I recently started using Goldbrick more, and before the material limit reduction, it was to the point where I always had enough coins for upgrades, but would run out of materials and gems, so I’d have to wait out upgrades while building my silo and gem collection for a few days. Now all it takes is one mission or two, and I suddenly have enough of both to finish an upgrade with gems and start a new one. It’s just a question of using the high yield lab recipes correctly and doing things in the right order.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

The 24 hour missions in the third mission launch area often include a 2 or 3 rareium lockbox, and the wild card lockboxes sometimes end up being rareium too. I don’t think that’s changed since before the materials limit reduction though.

between that and the shorter nodes, I almost never reach a point where there’s nothing for me to do. I can pretty much play the game continuously now, which solves my biggest complaint about it before. That said, I haven’t dealt with nearly as much crashing as a lot of others have.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I think this makes sense as well. It’s just a shame I lost a lot of materials I was farming.

jman
    @jman

I totally agree, I can fill silo just from earning coins i need playing nodes (what the game is originally supposed to be about) with the exception of SR.

They could of at least paid a hefty sum in coins for extra materials they took away that I spent a lot of time to get. Also could have given at least some extra storage for SR.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

As with anything, we’ll find ways to adapt.

Of course, the only reason this works is because they’ve yet to rejig the mission payouts.

I’m surprised that hasn’t happened already.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I’m glad the Silo’s storage reverted back to its initial one because my upgrading rate has gone up. Less than 40 upgrades left to do.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

The only thing I wish is that missions would pay out coins again.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I have mixed feelings. I did like not having to watch the silo level so that I don’t waste any material. Now, I don’t have to wait as long to get enough materials to upgrade, but have to be a lot more creative in the lab to farm gems. I still do the missions, but end up overflowing parts of the silo. Not as concerned about overflowing it since it’s easy to fill. When the silo first dropped, I thought it was a temporary glitch and upgraded a bunch of TFs from 11 to 12 and some from from 12 to 13 in just a couple days. I didn’t buy materials, but burned about 1M coins and about 700 gems to finish upgrading early. I’m going to be a little conservative now and upgrade, early or regular, when I’m above 2.5M coins and 1,500 gems, which is about once a day.

dmsral
    @dmsral

I generally agree too, but I just got my silo bumped back up to Level 15 amounts and I’m not happy about it. See my post in the other thread.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

OptimusPig – you called it. Mission material reward #s reduced as well as the # of pig lab gems. As suggested before, Rovio, please add more missions.

bigorange
    @bigorange

Till yesterday, I agreed that the lower material limits are better, but I changed my mind,
    Lower material reward in the missions & lower amount of gems in the lab…

They do everything to slow down the game, result? I will probably do less upgrades (not enough Gems to shorten them), so no need to earn so much coins, so I play less levels, so I will see less videos.

I don’t think this change is a commercial good decision for Rovio.
    If they (Rovio) think more people will start buying gems when they change the game play so many times, they are so very wrong. They only demotivate the players.

Anonymous

Yeah, agreed. I’m very disappointed (but not surprised).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yup, I just got hit with the lower mission rewards as well. My bad, I hard closed the app by accident, and when I launched it next time, I got the dreaded “downloading assets”.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Gotta Say, I Think the Lower Material Limits Are Better

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.