Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 528 total)
  • Replies
  • Daniel Nathanson
    @daniel-nathanson

@joanna .. keep battling! Gathering elements for E-tricksters can usually be accomplished with not too much trouble, no matter the mastery level of your birds. So if u can even spin with one star at the end for some mastery … better than none:)
    I’m currently using my ‘lesser’ birds to collect what little mastery drops during event battles:

Elite stone guard, lvl 9 , with dragon set 62/47 enchanted to 4/7
    Elite thunderbird, lvl 10, with mana set 52/7/7
    Witch, lvl 14, with nature set 62/3/3

Decent splash damage with dragon, t-bird and witch (even more with t-bird buff)
    Decent healing with mana, witch and nature

I’ve always found multi-target classes most helpful in events. Any chuck, spies, or even bomb for his rage damage.

Best of luck!

Daniel Nathanson
    @daniel-nathanson

@datguy … congrats on torch get. So what’s the medal bonus on the wheel now that that segment is done?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I need to pay $15 just for lucky coins!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@christian-cosgrove
    Why do you need Lucky Coins?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@smwforever45 First 180: 100 stamina drinks!
    Next 15: mighty eagle’s mercenary to beat the first cave and get the red key!
    Last 25: 2 normal rolls, 4 rolls and one free roll for legendary equipment!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@daniel-nathanson 250, 500, 750 medals for 1, 2 and 3 wave battle stages respectively.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Just finished torches as well, waiting to find out if the 250,500,750 all show up twice on the wheels – I assume they will since the torch took 2 spots. Or if it will be like the old days where only the ‘hard’ level has the top prize (750) twice

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@christian-cosgrove
    Ah I see.

@datguygamer

They changed it back?!? It was 450, 750, 1050 in the ESG event!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@smwforever45 Sadly, it won’t work ?

Daniel Nathanson
    @daniel-nathanson

@everyone

anybody else encounter possible cheats post-update? #1 on my board for the Elite Sports Event, UVALLEJOEPIC, currently has 27,225 medals. sheesh. if legit, good for him/her. but sent Rovio a ticket anyway

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@daniel-nathanson
    Probably just a crazy grinder that REALLY wants to finish in #1. (That score is possible, although he would have to use a heap of Stamina Drinks. Maybe he doesn’t know where to go with his 2,000 SD’s and 3,000 FE’s.)

Against those people, just change your name to “HaveFunWithUr300Snouts” and make sure you stay in #2 behind him. ;P

Pointless
    @pointless

I am with some pretty enthusiastic players so far…currently in fifth, but haven’t collected all the Torches yet. We’ll see if, as often happens, their interest wanes as the Event drags on (or they get the Elite).

btw, what’s up with the German Spectator? I get the Brazilian Spectators, as the real “Sporting Event” is underway there, and obviously the Finnish Spectator is a Rovio reference. Anyone have a clue?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    It’s obviously for the Yosh!
    Are you obtaining this info from the flags only.? Wow.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    I believe we’ll see more Spectators as more levels unlock. Maybe the German spectators are some sort of way from Rovio to make up for the fact that our team fares so badly at the Olympics right now compared to how many medal candidates we have? Until Day 3 or 4 we didn’t even have a single Medal. It feels like we’re 4th at everything. :D

@dallasreds

Don’t forget @seraphion (and partly, @angryde) :D

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

My leaderboard got wiped out, now it’s me in 1st and everyone else at 0. I was in 7th having played every available battle without using any stamina drinks.

ed – uhh fought another battle any now the scores are back and I’m in 4th

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I thought it was a comment based on Euro 16, you know, the Germans being “spectators” in the final :P

Sorry, last dig, I swear.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

That sux about your board, mine’s mega easy thus far, hopefully the leaders on yours tire out. For events it’s Enjoyur200snouts ??

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

About the German spectators; Chimera Entertainment (the company that developed Epic with Rovio) is a German company, it is as easy as that ☺

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@angryjohnny
    For a moment I was thinking if it was some strange humour that a lot of nazis went to Brazil after wwii but then read your comment and remembered the nazis went to Argentina mostly…
    And by the way; strange how a bunch of Germans known for their attention to detail could let all the bugs in abe slip through…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Those are the figures that show up when you tap and hold the level on the map.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 @napoleongl @angryjohnny @pointless @marty-schofield @dallasreds @allothers
    The 750 medal is on both top and bottom of the wheel.
    Thanks Rovio. At least once.

Raxor
    @mndc

I’m doing this event, so far collected all torches; got 1 gold medal and a crown from the chests, 1st with 14175 points.

I’m doing the 3 waves battle since it’s the most rewarding one with the following birds :

Samurai, M9, Protector’s Aura set 28/38 not enchanted (N/E)
    E Mage, M7, the Chronos set (don’t know his english name) 52/52 N/E
    Princess, M8, Nightmare Set 38/35 N/E

I hit with Princess so Red has all the focus, i put the mage’s second ability on him and i shield Red, healing him every turn if possible.

Idk if I can try something else but so far it’s good (i have to use some potions tho when it’s critical).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    If that was true there would be Welsh Spectators too :P

@shapokomanbeast

First place gets 1,400 and second gets 1,100. That’s 300 Snouts :P

@angryjohnny

Welp, that suddenly makes so much sense XD

@napoleongl

It’s not always good when Germans get caught up in details – see our politicians :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My current Top 5. I’m on #8 with about 14,000 points. Hopefully I can catch up a bit. I really want 2 stars. 3 stars are utopic I guess…

Elemento93
    @elemento93

@smwforever45 Hey man, I see you’re having an hard time with your ladder..
    Mine fortunately is not that bad. Currently 3rd with around 13k points, almost in par with the 4th guy.
    Anyway I find this event pretty easy to grind points. Till now, I’ve never used a Friendship Essence for a re-spin. (And I did at least 20 battle).
    Almost too easy, but not gonna complain much.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.