Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 528 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan Utilizing proper timing and in-game stamina refills, it is possible to get all items without wasting too many Stamina Drinks. However, you do need to use Friendship Essences as otherwise, you will have to play a level over and over again and that wastes stamina.

Do what @pointless does: Play though the part of the campaign that the game allows to before you hit a gate. THEN grind the ingredients.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer I’ve done that since my first mini map event.(ESG event).
    I’m just asking if I can finish it like that in a smaller amount of time.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

So far all nodes are 5 energy. Spectator pigs can be country specific, I’ve seen German and Finnish, I wonder if those are random and will run through a bunch of countries.

The ‘watch video for stamina’ has also been increased to 5 stam

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It’s on!!!

I see some HEAVY changes here.
    – The “free stamina” videos now give 5 stamina instead of 3.
    – New pig types! (I find the one interesting that deals 100% more damage below 20% health!)
    – Reward wheels now have 2 ingredients like the 7-stamina battles, and medal rewards have been increased as well. (This should make getting the Elite Tricksters a LOT easier!)

I have an “AngryBirdsSuxxNoEpic” guy on my board, by the way. I hope that’s not a bad omen…

@marty-schofield

I saw German, Finnish and Brazilian. Their attacks all vary. There are also general “Pig” supporters.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

I believe the 100% more damage below 20% health is “Referee” on wave 3 of battle 3.

Add Brazilian spectators.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

So far played 4 battles, got 4 torches. Now that I like

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@marty-schofield
    Yeah that’s the one. His German name is “Schiedsrichter” :P

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Well one thing is for sure; do NOT let the bombs explode O_o

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

it seems interesting! Also why the ingredient the torch one is more glowing and the other is not at the wheel of loot?

but i have to admit it seems more interesting now and more easier!

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

Are the 2 wave levels have 6/8 chance like 3 waves levels?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    That means nothing, both torches work equally. Just one is marked as the “jackpot” while the other isn’t, but they’re identical :)

@aufar-ramadhan

Yes.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

@angryjohnny

Those volleybombs are great on the wave battles, leave a volleyball pig for last, once he’s gone and drops the volleybomb you get 2 rounds to do 5 buffs before killing the volleybomb and moving onto the next wave

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

Well, my board seems to be filled out high mastery players. As they underestimated me and I’m number one on the board.
    I think they will counterattack me when they finished the class unlock.
    Edit : It seems to be likely that the enemies are weak, but having STRONG skills and/or passive abilities.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@marty-schofield
    Not really, I only get 1 round to buff before it explodes :(

@aufar-ramadhan

Yeah that is usually like that. First they don’t gain many medals but when they get the ingredients they bulk up on medals.

BTW my board is probably the worst board of anyone: 8th place despite playing six levels already. Some players seem to either not play for the class upgrade, or they use a heap of SD’s and FE’s. Especially the “AngryBirdsSukxNoEpic” guy… (Why does he play if he hates the game so much? Who the frick is that even?!? Does anyone know?)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 so far i have collected 7 torches with only one time to use the rose gem to retry.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just realised that ALL of the three first levels require 5 stamina. I had three and was gonna play the first level again. I was presented with a “Use Stamina Drinks” pop-up and wondered why. o.o

angryde
    @angryde

@aufar-ramadhan Added on FB. Sorry for the delay! XD

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

Which of the 3 first levels is the best to grind?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@joanna-caccavo
    IMHO, 3rd one (the one with 3 waves) as the rewards of medals are higher

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

So I just got my first ad-doesn’t-load freeze. Greeeeeaaaaat :-|

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@joanna-caccavo
    Probably the third one, especially if stamina cost is the same on all three levels.

Pointless
    @pointless

Certainly the third wave. All battles cost 5 Stamina (at least so far), but the Medals awarded escalates with each consecutive one, so why play anything else?

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

Arg….I’m finding it hard to keep all my birds alive on even the first level though X.X. Using Elite Paladin (7), Wizard (6), Princess (6). Only one legendary weapon, and my few coins I’m saving for the upcoming rainbow riot.

I’m mainly focused on getting the Elite Tricksters. I don’t think I have the levels or equipment to really make going for medals worth it – right?

Which classes are people finding the most helpful?

Ty for all of the help! :)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

First 1900.

7 Left.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So got all Torches. Now for the next gate…….

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.