Energized – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energized – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Kind of sucks, got knocked into 4th place late.

But I would’ve needed to spend 100 gems on my next recharge, so either way I’d be out 100 gems.

Today was hyper competitive.

Also didn’t help that through 46 runs (26 natural and 20 from recharges) I only managed to get one BP and two Unicron runs.

Joel
    @joel687

I can once again say I have every bot! Finished day 5 with 10045 tokens. I will play day 6 and see which accessories I can afford

IMG_0933.PNG

Asen_77
    @asen

I also could say again – vgot them all. Playing last day for some accessories.

Joel
    @joel687

I am hoping to get the fire rate and the damage accessories. If I keep playing hard, I can probably get 1,600 tokens. I really don’t care about the emp

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@joel687 Go for EMP Rounds over fire rate. Stuns pigs, WMTs, and monoliths and besides her fire rate is already good even without an accessory.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Just before end of day 3 I had 5000 tokens so purchased EWB for 2500 gems, have since got all sparks, used tokens on swords and trident and got pipes from steel crate and if I get 300 tokens from today’s comp I will get Metroplex so a good comp for me.
    I have also found after spending so many gems to get the TF when I am in the lab I am landing on gems a lot more than previously!!!!

Joel
    @joel687

@lemongrab – Thanks. Since they are the cheaper accessories, that will save me a lot of time today. If I hit 50k, I will get both

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@optimuspig

unless they fix the programming, don’t expect new characters acceessories to be available via steel crates. Some things just aren’t available via steel crates.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Well i will be damn… so Rovio did made available a way more cheaper bundle for E. Winblade With 25000 sparks and the trident plus the 900 gems! and i bought the bundle and with the 6844 tokens left i bough the metroplex and the swords (the emp) and with the rest tokens i upgrade her up to level 9 and so i left with 44 tokens. Also i bought the monocle for E. Grimlock (Incendiary Rounds) i have now 156.000 sparks… i will keep them until i will reach 200.000 and then i will make 1-2 rounds off all bots promotions.

Also i opened all the steel crates and man 2-3 times in a row i got from 360 + 600 + 240 sparks! plus 30 +5 + 24 + 5 gems!!! so i am cool :D

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pandaczar12

As I said, the low value accessories (stuff like sunglasses and certain hats) are unlocking from Steel Crates.

I don’t really care enough about accessories either way to put in a lot of gems  or effort to obtain them.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i can confirm that the EMP (Swords) on E. Windblade against Unicron is amazing it not let him wear the shields on as long as you targeting him and you are equipment with emp accessory Unicron is good as dead! I am starting to liking the EMP accessory!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ugh, I finished my 40 gem recharge at 97K.  Recharged at 60 gems, and BAM!  Unicron shows up.

It’s like Rovio’s laughing at us all.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Got E.Windblade. Accessories will have to wait till next time. I’m not spending gems on things that I can get for free by waiting.

Asen_77
    @asen

Without Pipes ( 10% fire rate ) vgot everything else. Last day finished first with two reloads and collect enough tokens for other accesories. Not bad event at all for me. At this moment as I already have 4 bots with purple crown and start collecting Sparks for future upgrades, I am not collecting them with tokens, if there will be any other things to collect. At this moment they are with low priority for me from token exchange.

ph
    @ph

Had to spend more gems then I wanted to get Windblade. Life and an prepping for an unwelcome visitor (IRMA) got in the way.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@optimuspig

As I said, don’t expect new characters accessories (even low value) to be immediately available in steel crates.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I got the back pack from steel crate for Optimus Prime Variant (yeah that jet-fly looking accessory)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pandaczar12 I’m not counting on them to arrive immediately, but since I don’t care about them one way or the other, I can be patient.

Better than spending gems on something useless, just to say that I have it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

I did as well.  Was a bit surprised at first, but then again all it does is give additional vehicle time, so nothing particularly amazing about it

It does look cool though, but it’s definitely not something I would have spent gems on.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig same here! I only buy accessories that gives damage or explosive rounds all the others i am not so interested. Only if i have free tokens to exchange them for other accessories.

And yes it looks cool ;)

I’ve earned enough tokens to easily unlock Energon Windblade (even though I will have to spend gems, more gems than desired, in order to do so). In addition to placing into the 2nd place for most of the challenges (could have gotten 1st place at least once if the game hadn’t kept freezing up and not responding every time I was using Energon Grimlock), a lot of the tokens I earned, outside of the challenges, came from the crates, mostly the steel crates (because I’ve only gotten eleven gold crates, ten free and one bought with gems). I can understand why some of you are disappointed with the rewards you have been getting from the steel crates (I’ve gotten some disappointing rewards myself). I think that the rewards are so random (or, maybe, not random enough) that some players may be getting good rewards instead of not so good rewards more frequently than other players.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pandaczar12

I unlocked EWB’s Trident (+10% damage) yesterday.

I unlocked EWB’s Pipes (+10% fire rate) today.

Both came out of Steel crates.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@elpapam        Fire rate accessories

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@optimuspig

pics of them being unlocked via crates?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

You can see them in the barracks, regardless of whether you’ve bought them or not.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energized – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.