Energized – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energized – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 100 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pandaczar12 @elpapam

Could also be someone with too much money on their hands, and nothing better to do than to purchase bundle after bundle.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i don’t know really i can’t to be honest i am not interested in crate the one that was introduced to me after the hard update and it was the free golden crate anf the steel crate and i have only overpower for free optimus prime. after that i didn’t bother at only to try many times i only open one steel crate the one with 150.000 coins only to finish the Daily Quests from the Missions. And that’s it.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@optimuspig

If you have too much money and just buy it, then why even play in the competition?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@pandaczar12 is right @optimuspig. I have been telling this many times in the past.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pandaczar12

But the same argument applies to cheaters – if you have the ability to hack the game to instantly obtain the new TF and promote it to maximum, then why would you even play in the competition?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i have already told what it is this filling! It’s the air or superiority that they believe that they have accomplished something. It’s something psychological or complex with the thought that they want to be on top to see other to be beneath them.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@elpapam That is definitely why cheaters would bother playing events but people that buy the new bot might still need to play to get overpowers or accessories.

coolbug
    @coolbug

in US the bundle is $19.00 YAY!

EDIT: but with only the character and gems! why!

@coolbug You’re getting a different bundle offer than the one I’m getting. My offer says that it comes with Energon Windblade, Trident accessory, a lot of sparks, and a lot of gems for $49.99. I don’t remember the exact numbers for the spark count and the gem count.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@jimmy-necessary huh, my exact bundle is with energon windblade, and 550 gems, and that’s it! the name of the bundle is energon windblade bundle, is yours same name? we gotta figure this out…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary & @coolbug as always Rovio is scr#wing as like always… This discrimination among users/ platforms / regions is beyond anything else that i have seen.

Last time they said that it was Apple Policy for those expensive bundles and when i asked Apple they told me that the pricing is been made for each in-app purchase by the developer and not by Apple.

So you can finger out how match scr#wing us Rovio.

Phillips
    @phillips

The bundle prices are probably based on gamers spending habits. I have never bought anything and keep getting the cheapest bundle offer (this one Energon Windblade and 550 gems). My friend who has done a few in game purchases always gets a more expensive bundle. The assumption probably is if you have spent before you may spend again so a more expensive bundle is given. While if you have never spent before the cheapest bundle option is given to try and entice you to buy.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@phillips that makes sense.  I’ve never spent any cash on this game, and I seem to be getting the “cheap” bundles.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Netted 1,300 tokens for the day.  6th place with 55K points.  Zero gems spent.

Still trying to decide how to approach this event overall.

The prospect of not having a complete set of TFs doesn’t bother me nearly as much as it used to.

Joel
    @joel687

Well, I was fighting for 1st place. However, I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar…

I broke the rule. I got caught in a run when time expired. The ranks that popped up at the end of my run showed me in 20th with 0 points. My heart dropped. When I got out of the event, the symbol to get my day’s award tokens was there. I prepared myself for the inevitable…. and still got my 2nd place token award. Cool!

Luckily, I ended day 1 with 1937 tokens. I got over 100k points. I guess I will play hard for E Windblade.

coolbug
    @coolbug

is it just me or am i getting a lot of valley runs this day?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

This is the worst event ever. Not only is the reward underwhelming but the costs are also awful. This bot should cost 5K tokens at best with how the health sucks.

Joel
    @joel687

Day 2 is going to be a low scoring day. Almost halfway through, and I am only at 20k points.i hope to get to 50k points

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Energon Windblade

• weapon is similar to Windblade but shoots 3 at a time horizontally
    • equip EMP Rounds and it’s weapon will change to 3 electric ball-like thing similar to Barricade but horizontally, each electric ball has a laser and kinda rotate
    • destroys everything easily (with accessories, accessories upgrade, and overpower)
    • with EMP Rounds it can stun pigs, WMTs, and falling monoliths
    • defense is not her best asset but why bother when you can stun them all
    • has a hard time killing Boss Pig though
    • another usable event character since Deadend and Blaster

Accessories

Metroplex – Defense
    Crown – Explosive Force
    Trident – Damage
    Swords – EMP Rounds
    Pipes – Fire Rate

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone seen Unicron yet?

I’ve had three BP encounters in 1.5 days, but no Unicron.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lemongrab

Does EWB’s weapon do that weird thing where the shots curve in a downward then upward direction like it does for regular WB?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

Same.  Averaging less than 500 points (pre-bonus) per run.

I’ll need at least once recharge to hit 50K today.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Yesterday use two reloads to get first place and was lucky to get Unicron and even pass 100k points. Unicron shows on the second reload. Today mine points are also 400-500 before bonus. Just have one ot two runs with better scoring. Of course have a runs with around 200-250 points. At least I have 280% bonus. Today still don’t have Unicron run. BP still doesn’t see at this event.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@optimuspig Yes. Her weapon’s fire rate is pretty fast, there could be 6 to 9 of those laser thing as if you fire them once.

Joel
    @joel687

Thanks to 2 Unicron runs, I pulled out 2nd place again today. 3477 tokens so far.

I am excited that today is wood block day… Bring on the desert!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energized – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.