Encore in C-Minor!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Encore in C-Minor!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
  • Replies
  • Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

Starscream cannot continuously shoot. It was frustrating to have the game crash at the end of an event and getting no points. This happened twice.

sheepybach
    @paul13

They’ve done the same with Thundercracker stopped continuously firing

otter
    @otter

Well I looked at what’s to offer and found nothing I wanted…. I was able to get all 3 new ABT’s and the add on I thought would be the best for the effort….. So on that note i’m out on this one…. Good luck to all that play and I hope you all get what you want…..

Tomlad
    @talmud

I already got Rumble and ravage for both Soundwave and Soundblaster so I will at least TRY and get something else but i won’t be as angry as i was when the cny event ended and i got screwed out of winning E.Op. oh well

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yo all,
    I wonder if some kind person can carry out a test for me please??
    I’m looking to find out if it’s me or everybody else has this. In the current Comp. we have to shoot down missiles, Every time I shoot the multi-coloured missiles (EMP) they bring down any other missiles or pigs or motor towers but the missiles shot down or brought down no longer add to my total.
    Is this a bug on my device or has Rovio done it this way?
    Thanks in advance

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well glad I got everything before so this event is a dud for me. I’m not putting myself through sleep depravity so soon. Good Luck to others.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 Just double checked and they count. Any destruction of a missile counts, even if it is destroyed as the Astrotrain is leaving.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k
    OK thank you for checking so it must be my end then.

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

Any one Else getting cheated? At the end of the first contest of Encore in C Minor, I was ahead the last second by over 200.i new I had won 1st place but when it ended I ended up in 2nd Place. I debated using more crystals earlier but I knew I would loose the the rest of 100 I put in. With only 1 second to go Obviously I Won.NOPE!
    I lost by over 200!! How rigged is this??? I agree with your forums it is rigged.
    The last contest I didn’t have any problems, now I am not getting all the points for all the blocks I hit and then to loose the last ONE SECOND..THIS IS A DISGRACE.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Its been this way since the 1st comp and its happened to lots of us

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@txbelle01

No doubt there is some weird stuff going on at the finishes of the challenges, but I did notice in the wood block event that there were some really high numbers on some of the nodes. There was at least one in the desert that was in excess of 300 and there was the infamous forest run that was 200+ due to the piles of blocks towards the end of the run. If you were lucky enough to get these back to back it was a 500+ swing in your score. Also, in the previous challenges they said that the servers get swamped due to all the last minute activity, so you are not necessarily looking at a real time status. It’s just whenever the score board was last refreshed. I think @gradientturtle7 explained this in either the original C Minor thread or CNY challenge thread.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@aliaspbj

your right in that i had a couple of runs in the desert of 370 and in the forest also a couple of times just under or above the 200.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@txbelle01

Here’s the response from @gradientturtle7 related to the scaling of payouts in the Original C-Minor Challenge.

There was a growing trend during the holiday event of players deliberately joining a challenge leaderboard as late as possible in an attempt to end up in first place with minimal effort. This has a number of undesirable consequences – it leads to higher strain on our servers as many new leaderboards are created at once, it exacerbates the existing issues of players relying on out-of-date leaderboard information in the last few minutes of the challenge, and it trivialises the effort put in by players who join earlier in the challenge.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Is it not “trivializing the effort put in by players” who spent the time, coins pigs and gems to upgrade the Tfs to level 15 complete (complete with accessories) to keep changing the gameplay and nerfing the characters?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I am so sick of the long level that takes five minutes to complete and there is only one missile silo at the very end (so at most 9 missiles). I got it five times today. Twice in the last three nodes that I played when there was only fifteen minutes left. Luckily I was still able to get 1st place (without even spending any gems).

Now only need to get 380 tokens to be able to get everything I wanted. Rumble, Ravage, Ratbat, and all three sunglasses.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

I’ve noticed that at almost any time it can take a while for the scores to update… Keep an eye on your score and the leaderboard…sometimes they don’t always match. If you wait a while you’ll see an up arrow that shows your rank has increased. It’s the same as the down arrow that let’s you know someone has passed you.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

As far as their servers getting swamped… Add a damn cut off time. Apparently, cutting the number of points late joiners get isn’t enough. So add a cut off time for joining the comp. They have the stats and know when it is, so it shouldn’t be a problem.
    Maybe they need to add a couple of servers to keep their players happy… Mr CEO, I’m sure he can miss a hour of pay to fund a couple. They keep saying about the down sizing is the cause for the slow customer service times… Well, I’m guessing one less employee should be able to fund a few server’s.
    I guess them doing load balancing and prioritizing the traffic on the servers is a bit too technical for them?!?! Maybe they should hack FB or somebody and just run services through their servers! #ackers unite!! ;-)

sheepybach
    @paul13

Last night I had left things go and a few hours before the end time I had a 4 run charge.
    This was with missiles and 3 out of the 4 runs where in Pig City = NO Missiles and the last was in the dessert and they gave me 6 missiles to shoot down right at the end of the run.
    These comp’s are now nothing but jokes.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

The notification said the challenge ends tomorrow the 28th. Not today! Someone please correct me if I am wrong. The token exchange is now open for 24hrs. Also, all day long it said new event starts in ( counting down the time), I thought we could play for another 24hours!

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

@ef5ox – it was only ever open for another three days, but I agree that using 00.00 GMT is confusing as that could be interpreted as the beginning of the day (which is the reality) or the end of the day. But it is now 28 February in half the world.

In any case, this encore event was just a little bonus. The real event had already finished and everyone should have been reconciled to only having what they had bought at the end of that event. If you got enough tokens for a little something extra thus time, it’s just an unexpected windfall. Most of the stuff can be got for gems anyway.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Weenaoise, my fault, thank you! I never get that straight. I did get what I was after, but fell short of getting two pair of sunglasses by ten measly tokens. So close! Oh,well. Again, thanks, I should have thought before I typed. Doh!!!

TriPolar
    @tripolar

@ef5ox I made the same damn mistake… I saw the date, probably skipped a couple of words to the part about the time… Had the same conclusion… I was going to send in a support ticket, until I read the notice again and found that it was my error… I still think there is a better way for them to communicate these things with us. I was actually just a day away from getting what I wanted.. Now, I have a choice to make and over a thousand tokens to waste. Could have saved myself some gems yesterday too.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Boy, glad I got everything from the last time with some gems. I am really worried about the next event as it means more sleep depravity.

Nsu
    @nsar

It actually did say it would end at 7 pm today but they showed 28th at 00:00. It was confusing the way they worded it and i thought (hpoed) it would go another 24 hours as the countdown said because the TFs were so weak and easily killed i found it impossible to get points. In the first 2 competitions I won easily, these last two were just a waste of time!

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Nsu, That is exactly what I was trying to say in my earlier post, thanks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Encore in C-Minor!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.