Encore in C-Minor!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Encore in C-Minor!

Viewing 7 replies - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m 99.9% sure that the message about the end time was stated in both GMT and PST. If not in the pop up when the game launches, then in the newsfeed message.

00:00 GMT on 28 Feb is the same as 16:00 PST on 27 Feb.

Also, for those of you confused as to whether midnight is the last minute of the previous day, or the first minute of the new day, keep in mind that there’s a reason why midnight is 00:00 and not 24:00.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

The in-game Newsfeed stated 0:00 AM (00:00) GMT 02/28/2016 = 7:00 PM (19:00) EST 02/27/2016 prior to the start of and during the competition. Keeping in mind C – Encore was a concession for the Excange Token process having cutt-off prematurely, by one day. So in effect, we had eleven days of contest to earn the accessories for the Sounds and a total of three days outside of the contest to exchange the tokens.

In the first C-Minor Contest it was not clear, but Rovio corrected this by updating the Newsfeed this time. Credit where credit is due…

TriPolar
    @tripolar

I understand people wanting to give Rovio credit…for something that they should’ve done. Make no mistake though, it wasn’t exactly extra time. Many people didn’t have access to the game for those days due to the bugs in the update. So it’s almost like giving someone credit for being able to tie their shoes.

@pampeans
    Did your notification actually give you EST??

@pampeans
    & @optimuspig Just curious which timezones you both live in?? Is it EST & PST respectively?? Just trying to figure something out..

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@tripolar

Yes, my newsfeed made it very clear when the contest started and ended using both GMT/EST time. I’m in EST now, although I lived some years UTC/GMT + 8:00.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

Interesting… I’m also in the EST but I got PST… Either way I knew what the time was supposed to be, just curious why I got West coast time instead…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Perhaps they have multiple servers and it depends on which server you’re connected to.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Encore in C-Minor!

Viewing 7 replies - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.