Enchantment

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Enchantment

Viewing 22 replies - 76 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

With the regular anvil it doesn’t seem to matter whether you keep the worse material or craft it into the better. The average turnout seems to be 2.5 out for 5 – strangely, a bit worse than that on my game.

Anytime!

angryde
    @angryde

I just spun-up a Gold-L:62-3*-E:0 ‘Blessed Blanket’ to replace my Diamond-L:52-3*-E:10 ‘Blessed Blanket.’ Sigh… and the process of never-ending enchantment begins again… Luckily, a few days ago I also spun-up a Diamond-L:60-2* ‘Emblem of Resurrection’ that I pushed up to E:4. So, not too bad. My current mission is to push ‘Dragon’s Breath’ L:52-E:8/L:62-E:7, ‘Sweet’ L:52-E:7/L:52-E:7 and ‘Save Me!’ L:52-E:7/L:52-E:7 up to a universal E:8… and make a decision from there. Oh, and I’m very tempted by the current E-shard offer. The extra E-shards could come in very handy following the next 5xRR… and, hopefully, I’ll be in sitting in diamond by then :-P

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I don’t think I am ever going to enchant any of my set items.

They first need to either let you upgrade you set items to a high level if they raise the cap again. It could be a simple as paying 1 shard for every level increased.

An other option would be to be able to transfer enchantment levels by merging the same items. The set items would be the higher level but would receive the enchantment level of the old item.

It feels like to much of a waste to spend all those shards and waste all those materials just to have them be obsolete as soon as they raise the level cap again.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@gabe-nestor
    I support your second idea! I think other games do that too (Puzzle & Dragons SMB anyone?).

I always enchant to only rank 5. It provides about the same stats as a rank 0 item which is 10 levels higher.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@gabe-nestor I like the merging idea. Kind of like “evolving” a Set item to the next level when you have more versions of the same item. I like that idea.

angryde
    @angryde

@gabe-nestor I think you’re very wise… because, obviously, the opposing teams are always scaled to your power rank. So, in that sense, you’re actually wasting LCs, shards and resources only – to give yourself the ‘opportunity’ – to be defeated by stronger opponents. I learned this too late… sadly. :-P

Anonymous

@gabe-nestor @angryde @smwforever45 @datguygamer @all
    The problem with not enchanting at all is it slows you down when mastery/snout farming at SRC and KPC, and also makes event battles and dungeons more difficult. And for those players still below max level, it makes the caves harder to complete as well.
    I’m with @smwforever45 that the ideal enchantment level is 5. If you scrap a level 52 set item than was enchanted up to level 5, it goves you six shards, which is enough to enchant a new level 62 item three times, and that ends up being steonger than the old item.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@poptimus The birds I use for events are all rank 13 so I don’t have a problem competing in the events and I have no problem autoplaying SRC. Most of my gear is Level 52 because I am saving up to buy the remaining elite classes. If I use my team of Wizard Seadog and either spies or paladin, most event battles are a breeze.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’ve done my 2000 spins on the regular anvil and cauldron, here are the final results:

0 stars: 342 times – 17.10%
    1 star: 677 times – 33.85%
    2 stars: 652 times – 32.60%
    3 stars: 329 times – 16.45%

I could go on forever but there are no drastic changes in the percentage anymore so I’ll stop tracking. On average, I got 2.484 higher-quality items for 5 lower-quality items put in, which is very close to 2.5 and therefore it doesn’t matter whether you upgrade your wood into bamboo or not.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus That’s the ideal enchantment level and I support that. But I since I have spare shards, I sometime enchant them to full. Just wish Rovio would increase the scrap rate.

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Yeah, I mean, there’s certainly no harm in going higher than E5. It’ll take longer to get new items up to equal strength when the level cap increase (though I know that’s not a problem in your case!), but that’s a good problem to have. :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Yeah, I am now only at level 47. I take my time to level up without any worries in the world. :P

Dave
    @seraphion

Damn I got 5/6 set items which I normaly use (dragon,lightning and k.o.)
    on lvl 10. The last one will take forever :/

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@seraphion Hold on there. It will eventually come to you.

Dave
    @seraphion

@datguygamer

Yeha but now u cant farm snouts for wood or shells :/
    Will take forever xD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@seraphion Why do you say that?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

You can still farm snouts… just takes a bit longer. SRC still takes equally long but gives you 30 snouts instead of 120-125 per battle.

Plus, you can always farm wood or shells or stones if you want. :P Preferably, however, you should farm for rainbow shells, at Eastern Sea-6; or farm for square wood, at Pumpkin Plateau or Square Forest.

Dave
    @seraphion

But -100 snouts per battle is hugh :/
    You have to put much more time into for the same value. Suucks ;/

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

@smwforever45

What’s the significance of those particular materials?

Anonymous

I just got done reading the thread about SRC being snout-nerfed. Ugh.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@joanna-caccavo
    They’re the best materials to enchant weapons. That’s why they’re significant.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Enchantment

Viewing 22 replies - 76 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.