Enchantment

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Enchantment

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

So, I did it *gulp* I spent 250x LCs on 150x e-shards. I’m still feeling a little ill. The nesters who ‘know me’ will get a jolly good laugh out of imagining the scene – pallid complexion, clammy hands, whole-body (nervous) tremors, (involuntarily) twitchy mouse finger… but ANYWAY… I’m down to exactly 1500 LCs in the bank… and am desperately trying to ‘be OK with that.’ Lol ;-) However, now I have * E:7 Blessed E:7 Reborn E:7 Sweet! E:7 Save Me! * to show for it… and an APR of 1353. Oh, and I still have 50x e-shards in the kitty *shudder*

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

I have just noticed that I possess some objects which, always at the enchant 0, give 6 shards.
    How is it made ?
    What happens if I increase them enchant 10 ?
    They will also give 11 fragments like others or more ?

Thanks

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@grimmjow – those are items that predate Shards, and were worth 6FE, before converting to 6 Shards.

Do NOT enchant them!

Scrap them for shards.

In nearly every case, they are otherwise junk items.

The only question is whether you scrap them now, or hold on to them until you replace them with the 52 version.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@graugeist,

Ok but, they are the 52 versions.
    I will wait and hope get it again with the False set.
    Do you get it ?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If they’re good (Valiant / Angry / Blazing; Dragon / Masamune; Lighting / Mana; Sweet; Scissors / Gladiator; Artillery / Beep!), then you can enchant them with the understanding that you will NEVER scrap them.

However, if you’re not using them, then it’s OK to scrap them.

I didn’t spend during the 3xRR, so no False Set for me.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Crafting results mostly square wood. Then I realized y’all had golden anvil and I don’t but here it is anyway 100 rolls

stars %
    0 8
    1 30
    2 36
    3 26

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    You don’t have the golden anvil?!? These numbers are very close to a golden anvil though!
    Me, I have a lot more 0 stars and a lot less 2 stars. Doing a test, so far I did 381 rolls:

0 17.6%
    1 34.9%
    2 31.8%
    3 15.7%

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Golden Anvil is 0% for 0 stars, only 20% 1 star… The distributions are quite different.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I know that. :P
    I was just saying his percentages looked closer to a golden anvil than to a normal anvil. I’m experiencing different percentages with my normal anvil at least.
    He gets a lot more 3 stars than me, a lot less 0 stars, and a bit more 2 stars and a bit less 1 star than I do.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Still testing – currently at 610 rolls with the regular anvil:
    0 stars: 102 (16.72%)
    1 star: 204 (33.44%)
    2 stars: 207 (33.93%)
    3 stars: 97 (15.90%)

My distribution seems to come closer to (1/6)-(1/3)-(1/3)-(1/6) for 0-1-2-3 stars respectively, which would give you 2.5 bamboo for 5 wood put in. Which would mean that on average, it doesn’t matter whether you craft the wood into bamboo or not. With some luck you can get more, with bad luck you’ll get less. It equals out one another in the long run.
    (With less rolls in, I had more 1 star rolls in which would’ve meant a slight loss – this changed a bit in favour to 2 star rolls)

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

FWIW, for my 470x x10 crafts, I got:
    90x 1-star (19%)
    222x 2-star (47%)
    158x 3-xtar (34%)

For me, Golden Anvil averages 63 items out per 100 items in, marginally better than a 2-star roll.

That leaves me with over 5,000 top-tier items and 48 shards for future enchantment of set items.

loynis
    @loynis

I used up all my resources on enchatment. I tried src farming, but it was too slow with normal anvil.

Instead I went for the pumpkin plateu-2. It’s single wave with 3 square wood main prize, and my bomb wipes everyone in one chili. More resources for enchantment in less time.

Anonymous

@loynis
    I’d been doing that for a while too, but it required way too much involvement from me to be worth it. At least with SRC farming you can let it run by itself for a few minutes while you do other wtuff. Plus the mastery difference is huge. But if you’ve got the time/patience (and/or you don’t need the mastery), then your strategy is the right one!

angryde
    @angryde

@loynis Thanks for the Pumpkin Plateu 2 suggestion… it’s been so long, I totally forgot about it… I’m also on ZERO resources. Such a drag!

angryde
    @angryde

So, I’ve been reduced to auto-farming SRC for snouts THEN buying wood THEN crafting that wood into bamboo THEN crafting that bamboo into squarewood… THEN using that squarewood as enchantment fuel. So damn tedious! Is there no better way!?! Any advice would be much appreciated…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Of course, you can also play Pumpkin Plateaus-2 to directly obtain square wood, or Eastern Sea-6 for rainbow shells. Other than that, I know no other way really and we really are reduced to a few possibilities… Tut mir leid :(

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Danke Yosh. Hab ich mir gedacht. Würg.

Alugia
    @alugia

I still limented by enchantment shards, i have plenty of resources.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My current anvil/cauldron turnout after 1,340 crafts:

0 stars: 229 – 17.09%
    1 star : 455 – 33.96%
    2 stars: 451 – 33.66%
    3 stars: 205 – 15.30%

It’s interesting how the difference between 0 star throws and 3 star throws gets bigger not smaller. I suspect that either:
    – higher-quality items have a lower 3-star chance (like, you’re more likely to get 4 bamboo from 1 wood, than 4 square wood from 1 bamboo), or
    – the odds are not actually 1/6 – 1/3 – 1/3 – 1/6 as I was thinking. That would again make the average turnout of the regular anvil and cauldron worse for enchanting than the initial resources.

I think once I reach 2,000 crafts I’ll stop measuring.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

OK, I need some help, please. I’m considering buying some enchantment shards with the sale, but I’m not sure which resources to use when I enchant an item. Can anyone give me some tips, please? I’ve been collecting shards and would like to use them. Thank you!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jewlsdeluxe
    If you regularly play SRC for snouts and/or KPC for mastery, use the spare Seastars and Paper you get from the respective castles.
    You’ll sometimes get other resources too (for example if you battle the daily Golden Pig). You can use these too, but DON’T use Wood, Seashells, Stones, Corals, Bamboo or Ore because they’re part of an important crafting chain which I’ll explain now.

The best materials to use for enchanting are undoubtedly Square Wood, Rainbow Shells and Metal Bars. These are crafted from Bamboo, Corals and Ore respectively which in return are crafted from Wood, Seashells and Stones respectively. You should always do that, especially if you have the Golden Anvil or the Diamond Anvil, but also with the regular Anvil.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@smwforever45 Y Yes, I do play SRC and KPC for the snouts and mastery, respectively. I’ve been hoarding shards and have lots of resources to burn I just wasn’t sure which ones to use. I do have the Golden Anvil. Thank you for your help!

Anonymous

@jewlsdeluxe
    If you have the golden or diamond anvil, use higher end materials, and craft your lower materials into higher materials to use. If you have the regular anvil, I’m not sure. @smwforever45 knows though, I think?

Anonymous

Lol. I guess he replied already after i’d loaded the page, but before i actually posted my reply. Yup, what he said!

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@poptimus Yes, he’s fast! I appreciate your help!
    Thank you!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Enchantment

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.