Don't go over 1 million snoutlings?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Don't go over 1 million snoutlings?

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Just remember that levels and mastery of the birds is only part of what makes a party being able to auto-play the SRC, the equipment and class of the birds are also important. Especially on lower to mid-level birds.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

At level 40/8, SRC might be around 7-8 minutes on autoplay. I will get around 8 plays in 1 hour. This means 800 snouts/hour. So this is how to level 50s have so many snouts.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Question for those who have lots of snouts – do you have the option to buy the missing materials when upgrading a weapon? I.e. pay XXX snouts instead of using YYY wood?

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@GrauGreist: No. Crafting materials are now only available using LCs. So you have to mine them for enchanting if you run low. Best option I have found is the one squarewood forest site where you can get up to four squarewood pieces for one battle. Those are worth like 50 logs each.

Hit that site with Bomb and the Golden Chili and you are through in one move. It’s fast but OMG, I thought mining SRC was boring.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Ugh. There goes that…

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Thats OK. I usually mine seeds which are obtained at Golden Fields-3…Can’t do SRC…can’t do 4th wave. Can somebody show me how to do the 4th wave on autoplay(they are all ghosts keep on reviving)

TriPolar
    @tripolar

OK, I just saw the title and figured, it’s good to know the limits and caps… Then I found all of this hate (correct me if I’m wrong, it could be jelousy) towards a player with success!!?!! Why???

Honestly who is to say what is the right way (a side from cheating and stuff) to play the game. So what if he San a mill in snouts…if that’s his goal then that’s what it is. There’s people who say they are never going to play arena for whatever reason, that’s their choice!!!

Personally, until the mastery levels increase for all, the best thing is to stack up some amounts (in my opinion), how much is an individual choice. When a new class comes out, then you can just go to the dojo and buy the mastery until it’s completed without having lucky coin offers blocking you. If you prefer to grind your way and build your birds class up cool but stop talking crap about the player that got the class maxed out on day one. If you want to learn to do it like someone else, then ask.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Don't go over 1 million snoutlings?

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.