Don't go over 1 million snoutlings?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Don't go over 1 million snoutlings?

• Just signed in and found my snoutlings down to about 5,000.

Last I remember they were in the 980,000 range.

Can anyone confirm that reaching 1 million sets you back at 0 or something?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@epicwizard

Yes, you can’t reach 1 million. Contact Rovio and they will restor your snouthling but, before reach 1 million, buy potion ;).

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

…..

Why would you even want that many snoutlings reserved lol? Trying to set a new guinness world record?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@grimmjow Thanks for your advice. I just bought about 150k worth of potions.

EpicWizard
    @epicwizard

@grimmjow Thanks for the reply. I figured that’s what it was and I put in a ticket with Rovio support as soon as I saw it. Now just have to wait they have been pretty slow lately.

@JJAtelier it’s not that I wanted that many just built them up as a result of mining mastery.

dillo
    @dillo

How…how the…how in the world did you end up with 1M in Snoutlings? My maximum ever was about 17K and now I’m at 7.5K. Maybe it’s less a question of “how” and more a question of “why”. If I had a fortune like that I’d max out on potions.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

You get that much if you are grinding the SRC for mastery to get all your classes to 12 ?

I myself got up to 630 000 before all classes got up to 12 and right now it is at 540 000 Snoutlings.

dillo
    @dillo

Grinding SRC takes about 3.5 minutes real time including spins and load-ups so that’s about 125 snoutlings (rough average) per go and about 16-17 grinds per hour so…carry the 4, divide by 0, multiply by i…that’s a lot of hours lost grinding.

(For those who want the real math, take 125 x 17 for your rough snoutlings per hour take and then multiply that result by 24 to get your snoutlings per day take to get 51000 per day so it would take just under 20 days to go from zero snoutlings to 1M through grinding).

burbman
    @burbman

Once you have a team of 50/12 birds, there is really no point in having potions either. I do not remember the last time I used one.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dillo — Only 20 days? Many of us have been grinding for years. : D However, I think my high was ~300K, and I’m down to 269K because I just got all classes to 12.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

(O.O) I wonder why would someone spend months of time grinding for mastery and not spend any of surplus snoutlings in the dojo…

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Because in the Dojo we need to wait 3 hours…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@werehamsta Who says they don’t? You get on average about 5 Snoutlings offers at the dojo per 3 hours. If you have the full discount every Snoutling offer costs 70, so that is 5 * 70 = 350 Snoutlings.

In the SRC you get 100 Snoutlings from defeating the Wiz Pig plus the Snoutlings you get from the regular enemies up to that per round (let’s say 125 Snoutlings as dillo said in a previous post). Also (as previously stated) one round takes about 3 minutes and 30 seconds to complete on auto which would mean you get 17 rounds per hour (rounded down) and nabs you 2125 Snoutlings per hour. 3 hours * 2125 Snoutlings equals 6375.

So the sum of it all is that you make 6375 Snoutlings during the time it takes to get new offers in the dojo which costs 350 Snoutlings, and that gives you 6025 Snoutlings per Dojo round as an end profit from it all :-)

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@angryjohnny, That’s valid if you’re playing steadily and incessantly, having no life otherwise. In real life, though, earning and spending doesn’t come at fixed rate. For example, I can usually play few hours a day grinding on auto, but it’s not the whole day that I can spend like that. On the other hand, it’s not much hassle to log in shortly every three hours, spend some earned snoutlings and then resume your activities even if you can’t play properly at the time.

Ideal case scenario isn’t impossible, it’s just unrealistic.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@werehamsta What I was aiming for was that you make a lot more Snoutlings while auto-grinding in the SRC than you use in the Dojo so you get a profit from it.

Also “…having no life otherwise.”? That seems a bit degrading to say :-/
    I can’t speak for everyone but in my case I just had my phone plugged in a charger laying in front of me and autoplayed the SRC while at work and took a quick glance at it every 5 minutes to see if it had finished the round. You can easily auto-grind while doing other things like being on your computer, watching a movie or reading. It really doesn’t take much effort or focus to do it.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@angryjohnny
    Exact, I have the same situation : auto-play SRC at work with A LIFE…

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

That’s a crazy amount of snoutlings. I don’t think I’ve ever had more than 5000 snoutlings and 300 odd lucky coins at any one time.

Still seem to get by alright with it though :-)

vyse12012
    @vyse12012

I’m using Bluestacks to auto-play SRC so I’m getting around 20k snoutlings per/day

I didn’t know that ROVIO could restore my balance, but I don’t buy potions anyway ..
    I’m back at around 100k

EpicWizard
    @epicwizard

Look anyone thats spending a lot of time isnt playing the game right.

I spend maybe 20 min in a day collecting the dailys videos and clearing the arena.
    When mastery goes up, I lay the iPad next to me while I type my code and set it to auto SRC.

@angryjohnny
    @werehamsta you know how we do ;)

I just looked and it’s already up to 44,500 from, when did I post this? yesterday?

Though it should be noted that I was, foolishly, concerned about having enough coins at each Dojo shift change. So I set it up with Cannoneer and his pickpocket gear.

There’s a decent chance I’ll be back at a million before Rovio even gets back to me (think it was 3 weeks last time… a lot of complainers out there. not me though)

And as far as a life usually a couple of those hours each day I have at least one kid laying next to me watching Netflix in the sidebar ( and every so often asking me to write their name in my code ) and then I don’t even have to worry about spinning the wheel and resetting the autoplay ( bonus ).

Now that’s just when I’m working. I don’t have too much time I just do more with it.

What I didn’t have time for was replying to this thread until now and I still don’t and won’t ( which is why I chose to say it all now )

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

This thread is basically useless for me because the most snowtlings i have ever had has been in the 4,000 range.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

FWIW, I finished Mastery 12 with <5000 snouts, not an excess of 500,000 snouts. I never broke 40k snouts, even at the peak of grinding.

I’m not quite sure how you managed to amass such a pile of snouts simply grinding for XP and snouts. Unless you kept grinding snouts? I dunno.

I do know that if I got >100k snouts, I’d burn it down by buying potions.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Just a question here, can the SRC be deafeated at 30/5 on autoplay.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Just another thing here, at Cave 7 I use a lot of potions(@graugeist- I saw ur reply to Hard Battles thread) so if I can do the SRC can be defeated at 30/5 then I can buy a surplus of potions

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Yes, it can be played on autoplay with 30/5, just tried it now but it takes 15 min not 3.5 min. Great way to get mastery and snouts. Boss gives 100 snouts and a lot of mastery.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

You should be building key birds up in mastery, and their gear, so that they quickly and reliably autoplay SRC. Potions aren’t bad in a pinch for the Caves, which you will need to go to get the enhanced Golden Pig Machine.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

2nd try- epic fail on 4th wave. I guess I just got lucky the first time. Just a loss. Mabye I can do it at 40/10.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Don't go over 1 million snoutlings?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.