Create your own headgear

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Create your own headgear

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 137 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Ok, the money stuff gets boring now…
    Back to real classes.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Matilda

Rainbow Cleric

Rainbow Smite: Deals 150% damage, 10% chance that an enemy or an ally loses 50% health.

Rainbow Shield: Target will either receive 30% less damage, 50% less damage, or 80% less damage (lasts 3 turns).

In The Rainbows: Passive. Enemies healing spells will statistically get reduced by 50%, the other 50% will go to the Rainbow Cleric.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Chuck

Bubble Sorcerer

Bubbly Strike: Deals 140% damage to all enemies, The selected target cannot attack the Bubble Sorcerer for 3 turns.

Bubbles: After 2 turns, target will get healed by 100% total damage dealt by the target when activated.

Bubble Magic: Passive. Enemies defense abilities are 10% weaker.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Red

Scientist

Potion Lob: Deals 130% damage, target will take +30% damage per turn for 3 turns, this negative effect cannot be removed.

Mixture: Target heals the Scientist by 75% of its dealt damage (lasts 2 turns).

In The Lab: Passive. Any regular minion pigs without the Stumble ability will stumble.

Ivan
    @ivan1027

I have one for red.
    Red:Ice Warrior(2000snoutlings)

Freezing Ambush:Deals 2×150% damage,target has 50% more chance to be stunned/frozen and also
    receves +50% damage

Freezing Sheild:put a sheild that could make target receive -50% damage,the enemy who attacks the target have 25% being stunned.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Red

Ice Guardian

Freeze Touch: Deals 3 of 60% damage, 10% chance to freeze target for 1 turn, 30% chance to remove all helpful effects from target, if target does get it’s helpful effects removed, it will freeze the target for 1 turn.

Freezing Protection: Any enemies that have gotten frozen by: “Freeze Touch” in the last turn cannot deal damage to the target (lasts 3 turns).

Icy Shield: Passive, Each enemy stunned/frozen will deal 50% less damage next turn.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Red
    Shopkeeper

Not enough money: Deals 3 times 30 damage. Lowers attack power by 35%. Also like 2 times is 35% and 35% etc. Lasts 3 turns.

Special Deal: All rewards by defeated pigs (Includes lucky coins) are doubled. Lasts 2 turns.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

The Blues

Auctioneers

Sold!: Deals 120% damage, 15% chance to deal critical damage, 25% chance to lower targets attack power by 75% for 2 turns, 50% chance to heal by 50% of dealt damage.

25, 30, 35, 40!: If target defeats an enemy, it’ll immediately defeat a random other enemy (lasts 2 turns).

Should We Bring This To Auction?: Passive. When an enemy is defeated, all other enemies that are the same enemy will get defeated too.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

The Blues

Dark Treasure Hunters

Save Some time: Deals 160% damage. 75% Chance to reset Target’s charge counter by 3.

Unhurtable: Target becomes immune to damage and negative effects and reflects them back. Lasts 3 turns.

@supremechuck
    I know you have already made this but I’m doing a different one for abilities to make it fair.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Red

Ronin

Four Season Whirlwind: Deals 110% damage, 25% chance to stun target for 2 turns.

Chi Shield: Target will receive 55% less damage for 2 turns, 35% chance for the bird to receive no damage.

Chuck

Archmage

Sparkling Storm: Deals 120% damage to all enemies, 50% chance to deal 100% bonus damage.

Sparkling Shock Shield: Attackers of the target receive 160% damage per attack, if target deals any bonus damage, the bonus damage will add the same amount of damage to the shield (lasts 3 turns).

Matilda

Moon Priestess

Super Healing Strike: Deals 130% damage, all birds will heal by 20% of their maximum health.

Super Healing Shield: If any bird takes damage, all birds will heal by 15% of dealt damage, 30% chance for all birds to receive 100% bonus healing from the shield (lasts 2 turns).

Bomb

Corsair

Master Pummel: Deals 200% damage, 45% chance to perform a chain attack.

Arr Har Arr!: Increases all birds attack power by 45% for 3 turns.

@aufar-ramadhan
    I know you have already made these classes but i’m just making my own version to improve it.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Dark Tricksters

Twitching powder: Deals 175% damage, 30% chance to stun target for 2 turns, 70% chance to lower attack power by 25%. Lasts 3 turns.

Spare: Helpful affects are unremovable. All birds attack power is increased by 40%. Lasts 2 turns.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@supremechuck Oh, thats nice. Your ideas about the bonus is great. But don’t you think they’re too OP?
    Rovio might look at here and they only see crazy ideas.
    So let’s make more logical classes with no passive skills and no OP powers. Maybe Rovio will take our ideas (I hope special class upgrades and dark classes) to the game.
    But if you have any ideas, just post it. We are free over here.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aufar-ramadhan
    I’m thinking the same as you every time I look into this topic.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@ivan1027 Your class is to OP.

@supremechuck
    Your Autioneer’s defence power will work good on chuck!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@aufar-ramadhan @smwforever45 I have not wanted to be the one to spoil these topics but the truth is that developers RARELY use suggestions from players/users in this manner. The reason for this is that it can become a legal nightmare if the person who created the idea wants royalties or some other kind of compensation.

Many creators and developers are even forbidden to read or take suggestions that has not been validated by the company first so they can deny all similarities with their own creations as pure coincidences.

That is unfortunately the sad truth.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    I know. But it’s fun creating them. I know my Atomics would never appear in the game… but I enjoy thinking of battles with them.

FCBarcelona5000
    @fcbarcelona8000

RED: SHOGUN (620 Lucky coins)
    Fiery Slash: Deals 125% damage. 25% chance for target to take 3×20% damage after 3 turns.
    Warcry: Each ally gets 50% damage reduction, lasts 2 turns.

CHUCK: WARLOCK (680 LUCKY COINS)
    Meteor storm: 40% chance to dispel all enemies, deals 75% damage to everyone.
    Healing Flames: Removes harmful effects from everyone, heals target by 30% of max health.

MATILDA: ABBOTESS (600 LUCKY COINS)
    Feng Shui Attack: Deals 130% damage to target and 85% damage to other enemies.
    Tai Chi deflection: 75% chance to reflect damage to the attacker.

BOMB: GRENADIER (750 lucky coins)
    Cluster grenade: Deals 150% damage to three random enemies. If there are less than three, one target will get the make-up damage.
    Steam grenade: All enemies have a 65% chance of missing an attack. Grenade protects all birds/allies.

BLUES: ASSASSINS (650 LUCKY COINS)
    Swift execution: deals 3 x 55% damage.Target takes 20% damage for the next 2 turns.
    Retreat: Encloses target with a shield that reduces damage by 45%. heals target by 20% of max health.

Ivan
    @ivan1027

I have one for The Blues:
    MAGICIAN(120LUCKY COINS)
    Trick:deals 2×102% damage,target’s attack will miss in a chance of 15%,lasts 3 rounds.
    Blind eye:if the target ally is attacked,the ally with the most life blocks it for the
    target ally,lasts 2 rounds

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Chuck
    Weather controller
    1250 snoutlings

Thunder and lightning: Deals 150% damage to all enemies. Lowers attack power by 5%.
    10% chance to deal 5% to all allies.

Rainbows: Heals all birds by 15% each turn for 3 turns.

Passive: Don’t you dare AKA rain: every attack, The Weather Controller has a 10% chance to deal 15% more damage.

Flight Wingman
    @ngocvinh

Red: Hercules

– Holy Strike – Deals 150% damage. All birds are healed by 50% of the dealt damage.

– Protector’s Aura – All birds receive 40% less damage. Last 3 turns.

* Pros: Allow Red to heals his allies which can be powerful with class uprades and legendary set items. Can give defense boost to all birds.

* Cons: High damage is ineffective against dodging pigs like ninjas and Prince Porky. The shield can be dispelled by some pigs.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

…sounds “well balanced”… ??

Flight Wingman
    @ngocvinh

Chuck: Winter Wizard

– Blizzard – Deals 75% damage to all enemies and lower their attack power by 25% for 3 turns.

– Water of Life – Removes all harmful effects from all birds, increases attack power and health by 20%.

* Pros: Can drop enemies attack power except pirates, the Water of Life is very good ability for double effects of healing, boost all birds’ attack power and cancel bad status effects.

* Cons: Blizzard is useless when you are fighting against pirate. Also the Water of Life can be dispelled.

Ivan
    @ivan1027

Matida : Ghost Witch (200LC)
    Smite:deals100%damage,if the target is undead instead deal 125% damage,if it died,will be immidiatly removed
    Undead:target heals 100 per round if the target dies , there is a 10% chance to revive with 50% health,lasts 3 rounds

Ivan
    @ivan1027

Red:Sword God
    Sharp Slice:deals 4×50% damage,any defense effects can’t block this
    Sword Light:destroys all enemy’s defense effences,all ally get damage -30%,lasts 3 rounds

OLIV3R
    @olive3r

This class for Chuck has 4 moves, unlike every other bird, but he takes 80% more damage if he’s attacked.

Chuck: WARLOCK

(ALL ATTACK VALUES ARE BASED ON 100)

Firestorm:

Deals 85 damage to all enemies. Deals 10 damage to all for 4 turns and 5% chance of stunning.

Focused Lightning:

Deals 90 damage and Dispels all helpful attacks from the target. Knight pigs take 150 damage.

Poseidon’s Blessing:

Completely blocks target from attacks under 300 damage, covering them with a water shield. Lasts 3 turns. If the attack damage exceeds 300, the shield is removed instantly and the target receives all the damage.

Earthshatter:

Deals 20 damage and lowers all enemies’ attack power by 50%.

SECONDARY RAGE ABILITY: P.A.D.S.

10% chance to replace Chuck’s normal rage ability. The Pig Area Denial System delivers Earthshatter, Firestorm and Focused Lightning to random targets.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Create your own headgear

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.