Conspiracy theories and more…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Conspiracy theories and more…

Viewing 9 replies - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
  • Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I do still believe the ToF is random, and players just need to play conservatively (as mentioned above).

I usually do not go higher than the 5th floor (yes, only 5 floors) because the loss of gems simply isn’t worth it.

I am completely fed up with playing ToF now and I’m furious with myself for getting sucked in and trying to get higher up. I managed to reach floor 30th this morning, but only after losing over 1,000 gems in the process (and getting back 150 odd). I recently had my lost gems re-instated and half of them are gone.

Sure, I have a few spells and BP too but it was the gems that enticed me. Now, instead of having an interesting and fun feature in AB2 for me to do each day, it’s something I will simply avoid now because I someone manage to find a pig instead of something else far too frequently (last week has been a pig on the 2nd floor, consistently day after day). I am not an exploiter or cheater so having those 2,000 plus gems for me was fantastic. Now I lost most of them. I have no-one to blame but myself – ToF is not something I’m going to bother with.

#rantover :-)

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Once in a while chance throws up a long shot. I hit level 76 in the ToF yesterday using only the gems earned while playing the Tower. Rovio must’ve not liked that at all since I hit a pig on the second floor today…

cognitive
    @cognitive

There are times where the investment is worth it but not very many. The issue is too many pigs early on. I understand probability but too often I see 2 feathers, 11 gems, pig, pig, which is 2 pigs in 3 trials. That’s 0.25 * 0.25 or 6%, but all too common.

They’re smart enough to track responses I think and alter the game accordingly. Regardless, unless you have 5 figure gems stashed it’s not worth it. Up to 15 maybe 30, yea, but if you have a few thousand gems only like many of us, 2 or 3 pigs in a row will be a big issue.

desperados
    @serkann

i’ve gone to the top floor 40-50 times and what i saw just proves that it’s not luck but pig replacement is predetermined for certain floors as no matter what card you pig it would always be a pig in it…at floor 45 i hit 8 pigs again and again through different card picks to find 8 pigs in the floor same floor with luck is equal to 1 in million or more.

KayBird
    @kaybird

If I get to the 5th floor without encountering any pigs, I stop there.  If I get a pig before then, I hit “Give Up” and stop playing ToF to avoid spending gems.  I’m happy just getting the few free gems from the Daily List task of playing ToF.  Otherwise, not a fan of the ToF.  Not a fan at all.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

I always get a pig on level 2 and if I spend gems I get my next pig on level 3. Always. Every single day

desperados
    @serkann

It’s always 40-50 pigs until you reach to the top tower no matter what you do…there’s no chance in the tower.

Carl Heckman
    @carl-heckman

You need to distinguish between “random” and “fair”. “Random” just means “not predictable.” “Fair” means “all outcomes are equally likely.” So a loaded die is random but not fair.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Which is what we’re dealing with…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Conspiracy theories and more…

Viewing 9 replies - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.