Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • RageBird
    @ragebird

Hello!  Pigs on a Plane is seeking talented flingers with a minimum flock power of 850 without any side bird.  We’re a Diamond level clan with established leadership and membership.  Our event minimums are 3/6/9.  Joining our FB and Messenger is required but we don’t require you to be social if you’re not into that :)   Please knock at clan #179837 🐷✈️  A warm welcome awaits you!

Den
    @den

ShadowWalkers (#249106) is looking for members.

High amethyst / low diamond clan with no FP or point minimums.  Only requirement is play in clan vs. clan battles.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

did a serch for 173694  and it said you did not exist.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

is there a way to cancel a request to join a clan?
    Ive had one in for 2 days now. Hog Hunters. Won’t be joining them if it takes that long.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@birdbrained have you refreshed AB?

If so, 2 days is way to long!

Go join Pork Fiction you can do a search for FICTION and easily find it…tell them I sent you 😊

I forgot clan number …

They complete all games and win battles 👍🎉

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

how does one refresh in win 10? i exit the game turn off computer.. next time its still there.. dunno..

birdbrain
    @equinox

I’m Birdbrain, leader of a new clan, Equinox, started about 6 weeks ago. A group of us were unhappy with our previous clan which carried many inactive players, including the leader. Our numbers are small, 7, but our current FP averages about 900.  We are open, friendly, hard-working and highly motivated. We have won most of our battles. We require all members to fight in clan battles and have minimum 100 FP. Our motto is “Have fun, fight hard”. If that sounds like you, come and see us!

Clan: Equinox

Clan ID: 416839

Clan members: 7/50

Clan power: 6346 (azure league)

Alexikopf
    @alexikopf

Hello everybody! Angry vexed birds is looking for new members. Our rules are easy – – all you need to do is play. We never toss anyone as long as they’re active. Our clan number is 232880. Jump on in!

TripHOP
    @triphop

Hi! We are a family-like community of Angry Birds 2 fanatics and are currently looking to add some like-minded players. We win almost all of our Clan vs Clan battles and complete the 200, 400 and 600 events all while only asking for a 3pt minimum!

Our requirements are:

– Daily participation (MEBC & clan events)

– Friendly

– Discord chat

Our clan was founded to offer people around the world a community without pressure and drama.

We finish every event and we even made it to the MEBC top100 without any pressure!

Our communication happens mainly outside of the game through Discord. To join us please go to http://www.ab2holics.com and get to know our friendly members.

We are looking forward to get to know you!

go930turbo
    @go930turbo

The Turbo Birds, #216031, are looking for some new 1,000+ flock power members.  We will be celebrating our 2 year birthday on November 5th and I have always been a very active clan leader.  We complete more than 97% of all points events and need help to improve our battle performance.  Our current mebc rank is 139.

Turbo Birds members come from 13 countries around the globe and our chat is always positive and supportive. We use the 3 – 6 – 9 rule for minimum point contributions.

I hope you will give the Turbo Birds a try and have fun enjoying the game with us.

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

Cat Birds #420090 is looking for loyal and active players, we would like you to play the clan vs clan battles and the regular battles. There’s no point min. We are currently 13-0 as of 11/10/20 and are a relatively new team and any level can join. Just submit a request to join and someone will let you in. I’m the leader of Cat Birds. We are also an Emerald team.

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Join us at #173694 Legendary Birds! All we ask is that you actively participate. Diamond Level clan… check us out!

birdbrain
    @equinox

I’m Birdbrain, leader of a new clan, Equinox, started about 2 months ago. A group of us were unhappy with our previous clan which carried many inactive players, including the leader. Our numbers are small, 7, with average FP  over 800.  We are open, friendly, hard-working and highly motivated. We win most of our battles. We require all members to fight in clan battles and have minimum 100 FP. Our motto is “Have fun, fight hard”. If that sounds like you, come join us!

Clan: Equinox

Clan ID: 416839

Clan members: 7/50

Clan power: 5814 (azure league)

John
    @fl96

Fun, competitive clan looking for a few bird slingers.  We are a no minimums clan, but clan battles are required.  Winners of the last 16 battles in a row and 18 of the last 19.  We have players from around the world.  Come join the fun!

Roseaaron
    @roseaaron

I’m about a month into the starting the game and powering through wasting all these facebook friend gifts. Anyone in a similar situation and want to exchange? Ping me.

Also, clan FEELZRIGHT hasn’t lost a CvC in the last month (maybe longer). Open Emerald clan.

Blaster
    @blastfaster

#173694 looking for daily ACTIVE players! We’ve had to remove a lot of inactive players recently. Come join us! All FP welcome in our Diamond level clan.

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

I’m the leader of Cat Birds. We’re looking for active players, we have no min points we just ask you to play the clan battles and the clan vs. clan battles. We are an Emerald level, and have room for you. We won are last 16 battle.  Cat Birds #420090. Just send a request and we will let you in or make room for you.

iFLY
    @shack623

Ka'ohana Koa Flyer 11/2020LOOKING for a Diamond Clan that works as a team and battles with honor? Come and JOIN us! We are a small but highly competitive Diamond Clan looking for members willing to go beyond just meeting event minimums and showing up for battle. The type of players familiar with the time required to compete and win in the top 100. Although we are looking for high FP players (900+ w/o extra birds), we also have a few spots for skilled players that consistently play above their current FP level (i.e. – 90-100%) in battles. We use LINE chat to share tips and videos along with laughter. Adults only – see you soon!

Ka’ohana Koa #236012

JaneOfSteele
    @jasmine-steele

Join Mr. Meeseeks clan # 163470!

We’re an active battle clan and we just opened up a lot of spots for serious players!

Sky Cru
    @tokenofneh

Sky Cru #433285 is looking for members.  We are a new small cru that is active and laid back.  Currently at Gold and working our way up.  Come build with us and let’s earn our stripes together!  We’d love to have you.

Wing It
    @wingit

‘Birds of Feth’ is  a noticeably active clan with tons to offer. They love to chat about the game with other members, and are always very helpful. Whether you’re new to the game or have been playing since the dawn of time, this is a great clan to be a part of!

Clan no. #202480

Clan currently 18/50 full

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Legendary Birds is still looking for daily active players. We are DIAMOND level and all FP welcome. #173694. Make sure you put the # sign before the number when looking for us. 

RageBird
    @ragebird

Need a fresh start this MEBC season?  Top 100 clan Pigs on a Plane is seeking talented flingers 850FP and up.  We require participation in clan battles, 3/6/9 points in events, and must join our social media to keep up with clan news.  Any questions?  Ask to join “Pigs on a Plane Clan Base” on Facebook and let’s chat!

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

Diggers Mob is an established <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>diamond</span> level clan with around 35 players. We are currently doing a little rebuilding. If you’re looking for a new clan and are an active skilled player, come check us out. Also if a small clan would like to merge, we may have space.

The clan currently has no minimum point requirements for events until we get the clan closer to full. We use Facebook & Messenger for communication. We are clan ID #10133.

If anyone has any questions, let me know. Thanks.

Ambfouch
    @ambfouch

A friend of mine is looking for a new clan hes an active daily player his FP is around 515 and growing every day he would like a clan that finishes events as well as wins battles anyone know any good clans for him?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.