Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 13 replies - 1,926 through 1,938 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • mscreant
    @mscreant

Killer Rabbits recruiting. Play all free plays at min, play more if you want but not required. Fun, snarky and dedicated group. Leave clan if cannot play battle, come back after to ensure a fair opponent match. This is a clan for those who can play the freebies, play EVERY clan versus clan battle and take a joke! We do not live on AB2, but we do love it.

Frodo / Carbirds
    @frodo2023

Hi, we are an open clan from Austria and are looking for new clan members, who love to play AB2. The only must is to take part in clan battles.

Carbirds

Leader: Plinfy Bird (Power: 2332)
    I’m Frodo (Power: 1534)

See You there!

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come join us at #173694 Legendary Birds. We are on a 4 game win streak and are rebuilding so we will make you a coleader if you join now.

Bob Douglas
    @bob-douglas

Closed Clan

Opening Clan for 24 hours

Must play Clan Battles

Newbies – 548575

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come join our winning clan. Legendary Birds #173694 is the place to be!

mscreant
    @mscreant

Killer Rabbits #129056, looking for daily players. Only playing requirements are to play all free plays in clan v clan battles, you can certainly play more but no one has to. We are a clan of people who love the game but do not want to spend all our time and money playing it.

mscreant
    @mscreant

Killer Rabbits #129056, looking for daily players. Only playing requirements are to play all free plays in clan v clan battles, you can certainly play more but no one has to. We are a clan of people who love the game but do not want to spend all our time and money playing it.

Jeffrey Parker
    @jeffrey-parker

Looking for a clan with a winning mentality?

Join massiveattack with battle win streak of 35! (UK clan with 26 members)

Kal-El
    @warrioreagles

Kal-El
    @warrioreagles

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>.</span>

Batman
    @scratman

Hi! We are THE CLAN OF STEEL (Search Clan Of Steel #743413 or just search #743413, be sure to use the #). We are the perfect combination of being relaxed, while yet being ultra-competitive! We don’t believe in wasting gems or money and we only do 1-Point as a mandatory clan standard using our FREE PLAY! We didn’t just come here to take part, we came here to take over (ConnorGregor)! I have 3+ years of Clan leadership experience but I have been molded and shaped into a leader from birth to now. So trust and believe me when I say not only will I take great care of you, but I promise and guarantee you a player experience unlike anything you have ever had! Our goal is to provide you with a happy and peaceful environment for all players. We are looking for players who are willing to commit to us as one team and one team only. Visitors are okay, but we prefer loyalty above all else! We will make you faster, stronger, and more agile as a player! If you are good we will make you better! I have led my team to the Top 50 within 5 months before. Our goal this time around is to make it to the Top 25 by December 25, 2024. Join us as a team of well-rounded players. We will guide you and show you the way to victory! All skill levels and Flock powers are welcome! LET’S CREATE HISTORY TOGETHER!SOCIAL MEDIA

Join Us on Facebook! @Kryptonian4449. Send me a friend request and then I will share the link for the group chat!

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/WYBR4CK6tc The Clan of Steel Discord is for clan members only!

Email us! [email protected] if you have any trouble finding us on Facebook or Discord! We will send you an invitation link if you are not tech-savvy! Don’t worry! We have your back!

Regardless of your color, creed, nationality, ethnicity, language, religious beliefs, or walk of life, all are welcome in THE CLAN OF STEEL!!!

THE CORE TENETS OF THE CLAN OF STEEL:

1. Honor
    2. Respect
    3. Integrity
    4. Honesty
    5. Loyalty
    6. Teamwork
    7. Tenacity
    8. Fearlessness
    9. Confidence
    10. Competitive

Sincerely, THE CLAN OF STEEL LEADER “In Brightest Day, in Blackest Night; No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil’s might, Beware my power: Green Lantern’s LIGHT!” ~THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS. OATH

Kal-El
    @warrioreagles

🚨THE COS 5/5/5/5 RECRUITMENT CHALLENGE!

🌟5 Players only!

🌟Limited Time Offer!

🌟The Clan of Steel is looking for 5 players, to do a 5-minute text interview, to receive your choice of a $5 Google Play or Apple gift card after 5 Battles. 5/5/5/5!!!

🌟TO QUALIFY:

1. Must reside in the United States or Canada.
    2. Must be over 18 years old.
    3. Must have 3,000+ Flock Power and Battle ratios above 80%.
    4.Must provide a screenshot of AB2 main page with nothing blocked.
    5. Must battle 5 times and ensure us you will stay on board as a regular member to help us reach the TOP 25 GLOBALLY RANKED CLANS!!!

🌟Offer expires Today April 15th, 2024 approximately 1 HOUR before the Angry Birds 2 Gaming Clock reset before the next battle! SEND ME A DM ON DISCORD OR FACEBOOK! All the info is in my bio. All the best and hope to hear from you soon! 👊

Sincerely,

THE CLAN OF STEEL LEADER

CLAN #743413 🔴🟡🔵

Kal-El
    @warrioreagles

🚨 Calling all CANADIANS!!! 🇨🇦 🍁 Join us! Let us UNITE with our North American Brothers and Sisters!!! This invite also includes all 7 continents regardless of color, creed, or language! All are welcome in THE CLAN OF STEEL! LET’s GO!!!

Hi! 🌟 We are THE CLAN OF STEEL(Clan Of Steel #743413)🇺🇸. We are the perfect combination of relaxed while being ultra-competitive! We don’t believe in wasting gems or money and we only do 1-Point as a mandatory clan practice using FREE PLAY! We didn’t just come here to take part, we came here to take over (ConorcGregor)! I have 3+ years of Clan leadership experience but I have been molded and shaped into a leader from birth to now. All areas of my life have entailed leadership in some way or form from youth to adulthood. I am built for this! So trust and believe me when I say not only will I take great care of you, but I promise and guarantee you a player experience unlike anything you have ever had! Our goal is to provide a happy and peaceful environment for all players. We are looking for players who are willing to commit to us as one team and one team only. Visitors are okay, but we prefer loyalty above all else! We will make you faster, stronger, and more agile as a player! I have led my team to the Top 50 within 5 months before. Our goal this time around is to make it to the Top 25 by December 25, 2024. Join us as a team of well-rounded players. We will guide you and show you the way to victory! All skill levels are welcome and all Flock powers are too! Just search #743413 and be sure to use the number sign( # ) in your search. The Door is open and waiting for you to forge a path, unlike anything you have ever experienced in not only your AB2 life, but in your entire gaming history! See you soon! 🌟

🔵Join Us on Facebook!  @Kryptonian4449. Send me a friend request and then I will share the link for the group chat!

🟡Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/WYBR4CK6tc The Clan of Steel Discord is for clan members only! We have secrets to the game that players only wish they knew! That we are willing to share with only loyal clan members!

🔴Email us! [email protected] if you have any trouble finding us on Facebook or Discord! We will send you an invitation link if you are not tech-savvy! Don’t worry! We have your back!

Regardless of your color, creed, nationality, ethnicity, language, religious beliefs, or walk of life, all are welcome in THE CLAN OF STEEL!!!

THE CORE TENETS OF THE CLAN OF STEEL:

1. Honor

2. Respect

3. Integrity

4. Honesty

5. Loyaltyi

6. Teamwork

7. Tenacity

8. Fearlessness

9. Confidence

10. Competitive

Sincerely, 👊

THE CLAN OF STEEL LEADER 🔴🟡🔵

“In Brightest Day, in Blackest Night; No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil’s might, Beware my power: Green Lantern’s LIGHT!”

~THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS. OATH 🔰

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 13 replies - 1,926 through 1,938 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.