Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • THOR
    @thor

Hey, I’ve started a new clan, and was hoping to get some more members to jumpstart the clan.  I only have two members currently, the clan name is

Gods of Asgard

No requirements for flock power, just want you to participate in the events.  Even 1 pointers are fine, and the clan vs clan battles are a must.  Please join!

Blaster
    @blastfaster

#173694 is recruiting new players. All FP welcome as long as you contribute points to the clan and play the battles! Looking forward to welcoming you to Diamond level rewards! 

Jo91
    @jo91

RED DEVILS (#166032) continue to win.
    8 fights 8 wins. We hope to continue the winning streak and break our previous record (14 consecutive victories).
    Congratz to all members of my team and to our opponents on an interesting and clean fight.
    We are looking for new daily players.
    ONLY ONE RULE : We ask to play the clan battles and to work for improving your scores.
    No minimum in clan event (1 point for free is enough).
    We are open to anyone with a 200+ FP and are happy to bring you along and help you grow your FP!
    The clan is sometimes closed, don’t hesitate to send a request.
    Don’t forget the “#” when you search our clan : “#166032”
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/569030117268932/

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

BoomStick Squad #35134 (USA, but open to everyone)
    February 5, 2020

*Our Diamond Rewards clan is accepting players at FP 300+ (without extra birds or temporary enhancements).
    *We don’t force you to endure 3-6-9 headaches or gem costs.
    *Of the 4 battles so far in the new scoring system, we lost the first one by 34 points and then won the next three.
    *We require only that you play All Clan Battles and work to improve your scores.
    *If our clan is full, please use the email address below and we’ll make room for you. If it’s Closed, please use Request.
    *For questions, contact us at buzz @ birdlover . com.
    *Thanks for thinking about us!

ruru
    @ruonanhu

Piggy Smashers #251164

We are looking for serious daily players to join our awesome AB2 family. We get max rewards for all events and win most of our clan battles (53-8)! We are currently seeking skilled and dependable 600fp+ players for Piggy Smashers. We have a 3/9/12 min rule for events that is strictly enforced. Here’s a screenshot of the 400pt event that just ended, pretty awesome right? So if you want to join a clan with reliable team members please visit piggysmashers.com for more details.

max event

John
    @fl96

FeatherLove has a few openings.  Laid back diamond level clan with friendly people from around the world.  No minimum point requirements on events, but we have a very successful win rate in CvC battles.  Come enjoy the fun!

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

If you’re playing on the AB2 Windows 10 Platform….we have an open invitation to fling with our Clan of “FlutterNuts” #1233. We’re building a Clan for those who are nuts about the game.

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Shock Flock #248845 has openings…we accept all Flock Power. Our Clan Power is currently 28718, Diamond Rank/Rewards. We complete all Events and reap all rewards. Facebook Group/Chat available and optional. Hope to see you soon!

Angry_Bird
    @angry_bird

Hi guys our clan Teddy Bird is looking for active players who want to earn rewards we have finished every single event to date since the beginning we’ve worked hard to get every possible reward, this clan was made the second it was available! We are in diamond league and would love to see what ya got and to smash some pigs together! Teddy Bird #17716

maverick
    @maverick78

Turbo Birds (#216031), a diamond level clan, is looking for active daily players. We are ranked 135th in the MEBC this season, and All FP’s are welcome! Current membership ranges from FP of 500 to 975 (without Stella/Hal/Bubbles/Leonard). Lower FP players come grow with us!

We enjoy the game through teamwork and communications. We have a very lively, friendly Clan Chat and are very welcoming to new members. We even get a Scottish Slang Word of the Week every Friday!
    Daily play, MEBC, participate in all Clan Battles, and 3/6/9 point contributions in clan events requested.

We don’t have strict “under-participation” rules, but we want to see some of the clan winnings (gems) reinvested for the good of the clan (we win events and battles then collect the loot together!). But we don’t expect anybody to pay real money just to meet these minimums! All we ask for is communication in the Clan Chat when life, etc prevents meeting minimums.

Stompy
    @stompy

Now 12 battles wins out of 12!!!

Phoenix Fox (#330200) is looking for a few more daily players. Join us!

600FP+ preferred but ALL considered so long as you play regularly and are willing to learn. We’re a friendly easy-going clan except when it comes to clan battles… We hate to lose!

You can expect battle hints to help you score better. That also helps you improve as a player. Our only rule is, “you must play every battle” (unless you notify first). We have no event minimums!

Drop in or inquire by email to [email protected]

Photokool
    @photokool

We’re Old Gregg, Clan #68881, has a few openings currently. We are a diamond clan with a 125 CvC win record. We work together to finish events. We often finish as a top 100 MEBC clan. No minimum FP required, but regular play and communication required. We share strategy tips and videos on our Facebook page. Join us!

TripHOP
    @triphop

Hi! We have 8 spots available, we win almost all of our Clan vs Clan battles and complete the 200, 400 and 600 events all while only asking for a 3pt minimum!

We are a family-like community of Angry Birds 2 fanatics and are currently looking to add some like-minded players. Our requirements are:

– daily participation (MEBC, clan events)

– friendly

– Discord (preferred)

Our clan was founded to offer people around the world a community without pressure and drama.

We finish every event and we even made it to the MEBC top100 without any pressure!

Our communication happens mainly outside of the game through Discord. To join us please go to http://www.ab2holics.com and get to know our friendly members.

We are looking forward to get to know you!

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

BoomStick Squad #35134 (USA, but all are welcome)
    February 10, 2020

*Our Diamond Rewards clan is accepting honest players with FP 400+.
    *Of the 5 battles so far in the new scoring system, we lost the first one and won the next 4.
    *We encourage 3 points of 3-6-9 but don’t require it.
    *We chat using Discord, but that’s optional.
    *We require only that you play All Clan Battles and work to improve your scores.
    *If our clan is Closed when you find us, please use Request.
    *For questions, contact us at buzz @ birdlover . com.
    *Thanks for thinking about us!

jones643
    @jones643

Come and check out Ruff Justice #325292

We are a friendly clan who has a 100% win rate in CvC battles.

All we ask is that you are an active daily player who participates in battles and at least tries for 3 pts in events.

We are still growing as a clan, so stop on by and play to stay & grow with us.

reno1917
    @reno1917

hey man how many members are in your clan what is the id number of your clan so that I can look it up my FP is 423 I used to be a co-leader in another group but I left was tired of losing well my clan ID  #342973 look me up join my clan to send me a message thanks.

reno1917
    @reno1917

hey man how many members are in your clan what is the id number of your clan so that I can look it up my FP is 423 I used to be a co-leader in another group but I left was tired of losing well my clan ID #342973 look me up join my clan to send me a message thanks.

reno1917
    @reno1917

thinking about joining a clan how many members are in your clan what is the id number of your clan so that I can look it up my FP is 423 I used to be a co-leader in another group but I left was tired of losing well my clan ID #342973 look me up join my clan to send me a message thanks.

Stompy
    @stompy

Hey Reno1917

Drop in on Phoenix Fox (#330200)! We are a friendly winning clan and we have space!

Stompy

Jo91
    @jo91

RED DEVILS (#166032) continue to win.
    10th victory in a row. We hope to continue the winning streak and break our previous record (14 consecutive victories).
    Congratz to all members of my team and to our opponents on an interesting and clean fight.
    We are looking for new daily players.
    ONLY ONE RULE : We ask to play the clan battles and to work for improving your scores.
    No minimum in clan event (1 point for free is enough).
    We are open to anyone with a 200+ FP and are happy to bring you along and help you grow your FP!
    The clan is sometimes closed, don’t hesitate to send a request.
    Don’t forget the “#” when you search our clan : “#166032”
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/569030117268932/

Stompy
    @stompy

Now 13 battles wins out of 13!!!

Phoenix Fox (#330200) is looking for a few more daily players to join the family.

Join us!

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Looking for ACTIVE clan members who will definitely participate in the battles! All FP welcome as long as you participate and communicate if you won’t be able to play. Come join us!  #173694 Legendary Birds 

SoulcycleRebel
    @cynkoetke

𝗧𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 #𝟭𝟳𝟳𝟭𝟲

is looking for new members. We are Diamond level. We are looking for ACTIVE players with 600+ FP who just want to have fun popping pigs 🐷and increasing your FP with a good group of active AB2 players. Heck, if you are less than 600 FP but can meet the mins in events, come on over our clan.

We are fair, fun, love clan chests, and keep the chat very civil and enjoyable. We have a FB page where we share tips and hints.

We complete 100% of all events early and we let the feathers fly in every battle

Flash Gorgon
    @flashgorgon

Looking for a clan that plays daily? Check out The Fly  …. #72474

We play all events and kick anyone who doesn’t pull their weight. Don’t waste time in a clan that doesn’t appreciate you. Check us out!

Player_6
    @player16

Artic Birds is looking for new members! We currently have 21 players between lvl 300 and 900, all are active and a 90% winrate in battles. Rules are simple: Everyone is welcome, score 3 points and play clanbattles and you’ll have a nice and fun clan for life!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.