Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • VL
    @vlp57

Check out G and MJs clan. Number 37432. We just booted a bunch of non performers and are rebuilding. Diamond clan looking for all size birds. Expect participation. We are friendly, fun and supportive.

jones643
    @jones643

Ruff Justice are looking for active daily players to build on our current awesome flock.

We are proud of our 100% win rate in clan battles to date.

Come join our awesome growing team at Ruff Justice #325292 and play to stay!!!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Rebels #270907 We love BATTLES and complete all games.

Rebelgades #321000 We are competitive and fun MEBC and Battles are a MUST 🌟

Communication and help …both clans are in one chat on discord huge bird family!

http://www.AB2Renegades.com

Come say hello drinks are free 🥃🥃🍺🍺🍺

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

BoomStick Squad #35134 (USA, but open to everyone)
    January 18, 2020

Please see our revised recruitment message dated January 31, 2020. It’s near the bottom of this page or near the top of the next one.

Jo91
    @jo91

RED DEVILS  #166032 is seeking active daily players! We are a friendly encouraging clan!

We only require that you play Clan Battles and work to improve your scores.

no 3/6/9 rule.

Knock at clan #166032 and you will be warmly welcomed

https://m.facebook.com/groups/569030117268932/?ref=group_browse

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come join our amazing clan! Looking for active players to join our DIAMOND Level clan with the ultimate rewards! Check us out! #173694 Legendary Birds

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

I’m the co-leader of Quebeclibre #201155 and we need active players most of our players haven’t played over a month. There is no crazy point requirements  to do but do require that you play the clan battles especially the clan vs. clan battles. My bird name is flight feathers. You can be any nationality even though it’s a french Canadian team.

Jo91
    @jo91

RED DEVILS (#166032) continue to win.
    The start of 2020 is very successful, 5 fights 5 wins. We hope to continue the winning streak and break our record (14 consecutive victories).
    Congratulations to our opponents on an interesting and clean fight.
    We are looking for new daily players.
    We only ask to play the clan battles and work to improve your scores.
    No minimum in clan event (1 point for free is enough).
    We are open to anyone with a 200+ FP and are happy to bring you along and help you grow your FP!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/569030117268932/

victorywe want u

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

January 21, 2020

Please see our revised recruitment message dated January 31, 2020. It’s near the bottom of this page or near the top of the next one.

TripHOP
    @triphop

We are a family-like community of Angry Birds 2 fanatics and are currently looking to add some like-minded players. Our requirements are:

– daily participation (MEBC, clan events)

– friendly

– Discord (preferred)

Our clan was founded to offer people around the world a community without pressure and drama.

We finish every event and we even made it to the MEBC top100 without any pressure!

Our communication happens mainly outside of the game through Discord. To join us please go to http://www.ab2holics.com and get to know our friendly members.

We are looking forward to get to know you!

Blaster
    @blastfaster

We are looking for players that like to win rewards! We are accepting all flock powers as long as you participate in the challenges or communicate,you are welcome to stay.  #173694 Legendary Birds #173694 

Jo91
    @jo91

The start of 2020 is very successful, 6 fights 6 wins. We hope to continue the winning streak and break our record (14 consecutive victories).
    Congratz to all members of my team and to our opponents on an interesting and clean fight.
    ONLY ONE RULE : We ask to play the clan battles and to work for improving your scores.
    We are open to anyone with a 200+ FP and are happy to bring you along and help you grow your FP!
    The clan is sometimes closed, don’t hesitate to send a request.
    Don’t forget the “#” when you search our clan : “#166032”

ruru
    @ruonanhu

Ka’ohana Kao and Piggy Smashers have just merged clans to create Laula Smashers, currently number 10 in MEBC!  We are a close-knit team looking to add some skilled players to our clans.  So if you want a chance to battle some of the best players in the world come and check us out.

For a complete list of rules, please visit our website at https://piggysmashers.com

Laula Smashers – #344351

Piggy Smashers – #251164

reno1917
    @reno1917

Hey guys I’m looking for new members to join my clan I currently have no members except for myself because I just created it. So I’m the only one in it as of right now well anyway if you want to check it out by all means please do.

I’m open to all types of people joining my clan low or high FP it doesn’t matter but some experience in playing the game and taking part in battles is preferred.

All that I ask is that we have fun in having battles with other teams, participate every time, do our best to win, and engage in appropriate communications with one another and case you’re wondering I’m a big Battle Star Galactica fan.

Flock name: Fraking Birds

FP: 460

Clan Name: BattleStarBirds

ADMIRAL ADAMA NEEDS YOU IN THE COLONIAL CLAN SO JOIN UP FOR THE GLORY OF THE COLONIES.

RageBird
    @ragebird

Are you fun & friendly with a bloodthirsty penchant for pig popping?  So are we!  Pigs on a Plane is a top 110 clan with 4 openings for players with 500 to 1100+ FP.  Knock at clan #179837 & you will be warmly welcomed. *3/6/9 event mins.

Stompy
    @stompy

Phoenix Fox (#330200) is looking for a few more daily players. Join us!

600FP+ preferred but ALL considered so long as you play regularly and are willing to learn. We’re a friendly easy-going clan except when it comes to clan battles… We hate to lose!

You can expect battle hints to help you score better. That also helps you improve as a player. Our only rule is, “you must play every battle” (unless you notify first).

Our battle record is very strong – 10 wins in the last 10…!

Join us!

Jo91
    @jo91

7 fights 7 wins. We hope to continue the winning streak and break our record (14 consecutive victories).
    Congratz to all members of my team and to our opponents on an interesting and clean fight.
    ONLY ONE RULE : We ask to play the clan battles and to work for improving your scores.
    The clan is sometimes closed, don’t hesitate to send a request.
    Don’t forget the “#” when you search our clan : “#166032”

maverick
    @maverick78

Turbo Birds (#216031), a diamond level clan, is looking for active daily players. All FP’s are welcome! Current membership ranges from FP of 500 to 950 (without Stella/Hal/Bubbles). Lower FP players come grow with us!

We enjoy the game through teamwork and communications. We have a very lively, friendly Clan Chat and are very welcoming to new members. We even get a Scottish Slang Word of the Week every Friday!
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Daily play, MEBC, participate in all Clan Battles, and 3/6/9 point contributions in clan events requested. We don’t have strict “under-participation” rules, but we want to see some of the clan winnings (gems) reinvested for the good of the clan (we win events and battles then collect the loot together!). But we don’t expect anybody to pay real money just to meet these minimums! All we ask for is communication in the Clan Chat when life, etc prevents meeting minimums.</p>

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

January 31, 2020

*Our Diamond Rewards clan is accepting players at FP 300+ (without extra birds or temporary enhancements).
    *We are a low-stress clan, which means no 3-6-9 headaches or gem costs.
    *We require only that you play all Clan Battles and work to improve your scores.
    *If our clan is full, please use the email address below and we’ll make room for you.
    *Of the 3 battles so far in the new scoring system, we lost the first one by 34 points and then won the next two.
    *For questions, contact us at buzz @ birdlover . com.
    *Thanks for thinking about us!

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

Diggers Mob is an established diamond level clan. We complete our events and are competitive in clan battles. If you’re looking for a new clan and are an active skilled player that plays MEBC, then come check us out. The clan has 3/6/9 minimum requirements for events. We use Facebook & Messenger for communication. We are clan ID #10133.

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Looking for active players to help us max our rewards. We have recently cleaned house and have room for ACTIVE daily players. All FP welcome! Legendary Birds #173694

Firecow1
    @firecow1

Doggie Dynasty #73978 is looking for a few good members.  Any level is welcome!   We just ask that you please help us battle!

THOR
    @thor

Hey, I’ve started a new clan, and was hoping to get some more members to jumpstart the clan.  I only have two members currently, the clan name is

Gods of Asgard

No requirements for flock power, just want you to participate in the events.  Even 1 pointers are fine, and the clan vs clan battles are a must.  Please join!

patpatpat
    @patpatpat

“The Big Easy!”#340449 is looking for new clan members of all flock powers who are able to meet the minimums of 3pt/6pt/9pt for 200, 400, and 600 point events and who will play in all clan battles. Our motto is “if you play, you stay.” We’re here to have fun and we always complete the clan events.

If you’re in a clan that allows free-loaders, our clan is the clan for you; we do not tolerate excuses for missing minimums. Everyone earns their keep in “The Big Easy!” #340449. [Of course, taking short breaks/vacations is allowed as long as you communicate.]

We do not tolerate cheaters or rude comments, and we’re also strict about every member making their minimums during events.

For all AB2 lovers, join us and grow with us. We are a very friendly crew and have a lot of fun together.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.