Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • Lisbeth Nelissen
    @lisbeth-nelissen

Clan name: AB2DP Official #16363

Members: 41/50

We are looking for new members to build our clan stronger. FP 425 and higher. New clan members must be part of our facebook group (AB2DP) and contact David Haworth aka The Angry Daddy, Jo Davies, Jenny Fraser, Graham Birds, Hollie White Cardenas or myself ;) before you can enter the clan.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Thanks. My clan kicked dead weight, 28 players out of 50. I’ve got 9 new members. Some high flock power, some low, some inbetween. Tney are already Ready To Battle.

Slayer

ID# 7974

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

A new clan needs members to reinforce.

#100658 The BirdBrains
    We are 6 members
    Daily players
    Fp 420/381/320/318/270/145
    No restrictive rules

Please join us before the next clan battle will begin. We are a winning team using also the clan chat for communications!

Monguin
    @monguin

Fed up with your current clan?  Then join The Aporkalypse #106782 – a new clan for misfits and the disenfranchised.   All we ask is a fair contribution to the challenges.  Chatty folks doubly welcome.

Angel of Death
    @johnhanneman

So the mechanic pig are you asking people here to like you are everywhere else? People don’t like being harassed. People like to throw around bully these days and guess what you are you’re exactly that. People don’t like people like you that act like that harassing everybody because you think you own this entire forum when you do not. So I just want everybody to know that’s what mechanic pig has been doing. He’s been harassing people calling them names. He is what you call the modern-day bully like you see on TV and all over the Internet that people hate. sure I could play his little game and talk all kinds of smack too but I’m not an immature little child Thug like he is. So for those of you who hate these type of people there you go and here he is. You do not own this forum you can’t sit there and tell people what to do or harass them just because you don’t like what they’re doing so yeah you can go ahead and keep acting like a child immature Thug and talk all the crap you want because I won’t be playing that game. I just want everybody to know that you are the Angry Birds Nest bully since everybody hates bullies as they say. Good day immature Pig

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@johnhanneman

Would a bully cheat? Yes. But I don’t. Would a bully spam? Yes, but I don’t. Would a bully have all their posts deleted? Yes, but I don’t. Would a bully lie? Yes, you do but I don’t. Would a bully follow the admins on the nest? No, but Bird Leader wanted someone to make a single clan recruitment topic to I did. Can Bird Leader and the other admins do whatever they want on the nest? Yes, they can.

Even though you want me to quit the nest, I will stay here. If you didn’t want to see me, why did you come here in the first place? Log out and quit if you want. I’ll still be here. We’re all equal here, apart from the admins. Lots of people like to lie these days and you are one of them. If you want to you can just tell an admin to permanently delete your account if you want. This isn’t the only place you can go to on the internet. Imagine all of the possibilities you can do on the internet… But no. You’re just here to lie to some unsuspecting nesters. This isn’t even the place where you should be. There were so many things to choose from apart from the nest. Also, bad English.

And for 1 last thing: Let’s see how much of a bully you are.

Yoo-hoo19
    @amanda-yoo

Hello everyone!! I’m looking for active members to join my clan. I just started so there are only 2 of us. We both are very active and looking for others to help us out since we can’t do much with only 2 players.  The clan name is MightyEagle03. Thanks in advance.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@admins Please sticky this topic and remove all of the 89,621,173 (Yes, there are too much other clan recruiting topics for just 1 clan) other clan recruiting topics, for just their clan.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@christian-cosgrove good suggestion. made this topic sticky and will try to clean up the forum by removing some of the others.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Thanks, even though my clan still only has 2 members :(

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Unfortunately, only one member has joined my clan since I created it ;(

Please join Crazy Slingers, we need more members.

ID: #98604

Clan Power: 375

Members: 2 ;(

Clan Location: International

Clan Language: English

Clan Type: Closed

To stay in the clan, you have to play every free play.

Yoo-hoo19
    @amanda-yoo

Mine still only has 2 as well 😟 please help us out.

Clan ID#103232

Clan power = 498

Clan name – MightyEagle03

Clan is open so all you have to do is join.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Ok, I have a question. Set aside the territorial dispute for now.

But, everyone wants their own clan, even my own wife. Not always going to work out for every person trying to do this, my wife knows this too. Only stating this to help. I know it bites not to have enough members to win anything.

Question is…..how long has everyone been trying to recruit more members?

Despite the fact I’m needing more members myself.

I suggest if anything that everyone here join 1 clan, one of the clans you have going, abandon the others. Pick a leader, that leader makes the others who are starting a clan also a co-leader so you can get your numbers up quicker so you all can at least play the battles with a better chance of winning instead of waiting longer to recruit. But your choice. Just trying to help.

Just a friendly suggestion. You guys can promote on your post, I’ll stick to my own 1 post I first started here and there. I guess not too many people who come to this forum is looking to join clan, but looking to recruit.

I don’t even know if the 13/14 people who joined my clan even came here looking to join a clan. I never asked.

Like I said, just a friendly suggestion.

Yoo-hoo19
    @amanda-yoo

@robm1313 Thats a good idea. Though I can’t speak for anyone else, I was a part of 4 different clans and the leader never played. So, we could not do any clan vs clan battles and only about 15 out of 50 ppl played and they were able to stay in the clan because the leader never played to notice. I wanted my own clan to accept clan battles but I can’t do that with only 2 players so it defeats the purpose anyway lol.

A Big Bird
    @lynnxxx

Can I join your clan? New player, reach FP270 in 9 weeks. Very active and precipitate.@shiggy

Davetv
    @davetv

I need new players in Davetv’s clan. I’m am going to dump several players so come on if you want to play to win.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

If your question Big Bird is for me, then yes, of course. I know others need players too.

Yoo-hoo, I can imagine that frustration. If all in need can work it out, maybe the numbers would be a good start. I’ve booted out 38, had a few leave even after a win a few weeks ago for unknown reasons. I only got a fraction of that back. Holding at 27, but after this battle, 3 might be booted for letting us down again, 1 is brand new. The clan wants him out now, but I’m giving this new guy one more chance to play or explain why he can’t, as well as the other 2.

I hate booting people out, but after let downs, no choice.

Hope it works out for everyone.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

@Big bird: momentarily we are full, sorry. A flock power of 350 at least would be nice. Stay tuned, when we’re in need of  new members I will announce it here on the forum. Regards, Shiggy

Gary
    @gary69

Big Bird, if you still need a plan to join, we would be happy to have you. Clan name sour Kush, #8624. Booted 10 players and filled 7 spots already. Currently 47/50 members.

I Just booted 10 players for inactivity and possibly 10 more will be booted soon. Only requirement is be active, participate and work on your Flock Power.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

A suggestion to those clans that want to recruit, name your clan with something early in the alphabet. A or B, or maybe a number. Before you create a clan do a generic search and see what kind of names come up. If your clan names starts with X, Y or Z you are going to be way down on the list and people won’t scroll that far. This forum is not a good place to recruit any more. The two AB2 Nest clans got started early and filled fast. That is over with at this point.

A Big Bird
    @lynnxxx

@shiggy @gary69 @robm1313 Thank you for all your kind replies. Since I am still a relatively new player in AB2, I would like to join a strong team that can help me grow faster. In turn, I will definitely make contributions to the clan with my active and frequent plays in battles and events, and I always score similar points as people with FP350+ in the clan battle.

I will wait to collect my rewards before leaving my current clan.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@lynnxxx
    way to go, I restart ab2 at almost the same time as you.

Debbie Babin
    @debbie-babin

Great idea on clan recruitment

Debbie Babin
    @debbie-babin

If anyone needs a clan we r trying  to get the best serress about game contact me.clan slayer I’ll give the rest of clan name if interested

A Big Bird
    @lynnxxx

@yue-zhang Great. I am having fun:) 小YUE加油!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.