Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • cagier
    @cagier

Please come join Crash Clan #16875  We are looking for ACTIVE members.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Why join our crazy, fun, active Bird Family?

We WIN! We Challenge and We are unique.

Private game chats, fun chats, travels from around the world, gear head chats and more…

We are from all over the world and multilingual.

We have something for everyone from experienced players to just getting started.

We can help you grow fast the honest way, we only have clean birds on our clan.

With 2 Diamond Clans

Who complete 100% EVERY TIME on all clan game challenges

Currently we have a winning streak for the past 12 months of 92%

Top 100 Rank in MEBC for over 1 year now Renegades #143223

A winning streak of 98% in the lifetime of 6 months

Very happy, chatty and driven Rebels #270907

We even have a baby clan for birds who like a little more freedom and mini battles

Rebellious #231849

We build relationships and have many great clan alliances in Birdy kingdom.

Join us to learn more or just knock on our back doors…leaders available around the clock.

http://www.AB2Renegades.com

sibtub
    @sabfays

Hey everyone today I’m gonna be doing a competition to be co leader in my clan all you have to do is read this and contact me . First you need to have at least 700 fp or above. You need to follow basic rules like playing most clan events and being active.if you see anyone not following the rules feel free to warn them and potentially kick. Communication is a must as I always do updates . Be nice and friendly.                         Notes I will let you off  if you don’t follow rules but don’t abuse this. We are a emerald rank and have 10k fo and will be expanding more very soon. To win contact me with proof of do and why you should be co lead good luck to all of you there will be 24 hours till I pick. Edit discord to contact me fins#3668. Email [email protected] reddit= B8639164. facebook= Faysal Bobat

Jouo
    @jouuo

Clan Siegurd #199410, German Clan

German Clan looking for members, women very welcome!
    No pressure, just enjoy the game and participate in the Clan fightings is a condition!

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Bored. Stressed. Need a refresh? Redleaf Raiders has a few openings for 770-800+FP.  We’re a stress free, drama free Diamond ranking Clan with Clan Power of 30,000+. Sling with the masters and master your sling! #182023.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Thank you to EVERYONE who came out with open hearts and Supported 4BaconEater Movement

Here is a Tribute 4BaconEater

https://youtu.be/qWxns41Oemc

It was beautiful and made me so proud for the love, friendships and generosity our amazing bird community have for each other. There were many more who showed up to this love March we had and I am sure Dave can feel our love!!! This is so much more then just a game in our circle of bird friends. We are from around the world, who come together, meet in real life and connect.

Bacon Eater oxox GRWA! Make every moment count my friend 💖

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/228747/3rh6igg6vlfpzep593ic88s9z2tynlmh.png

WE CURRENTLY HAVE 32 PLAYERS WITH 2 NEW ARRIVALS AND HOLD A CLAN RANK OF AMETHYST.

WE HAVE A “PLAY TO STAY” POLICY IN EFFECT. MISS 2 CONSECUTIVE CLAN VS CLAN BATTLES AND YOU WILL BE CUT. THIS IS OUR ONLY RULE. THERE ARE 5 PLAYERS WHO WILL BE CUT FOR INACTIVITY BEFORE THE NEXT CLAN VS CLAN BATTLE. WARNINGS WILL BE GIVEN TO ANYONE ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK, SO IF YOU WISH TO PLEAD YOUR CASE, YOU CAN. WE ARE NOT HARD A##ES. WE JUST WANT TO STAY COMPETITIVE.

ONCE THESE PLAYERS ARE DEALT WITH, WE HAVE NOTHING ON OUR ROSTER BUT ACTIVE PLAYERS. NOT INCLUDING THE 5 ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK AND THE 2 NEWBIES, 16 OF OUR MEMBERS HAVE NEVER MISSED ANY CLAN EVENT, 24 HAVE NEVER MISSED A CVC BATTLE AND THE OTHER PLAYER ONLY MISSED 1 CVC WHILE ON VACATION.

WE HAVE A DECENT CHAT AND HAVE SET UP A DISCORD ACCOUNT FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO PARTICIPATE.

COME AND SIT A SPELL WITH SOY UN PERDEDOR #41311.

Ember
    @ember

Breaking Beaks and Breaking Beaks² aren’t simply 2 top 100 clans looking for players. We’re offering a unique clan experience for the right kind of person–the kind of person that fits our culture of brother and sisterhood, encouragement, love and humor. If you’re a strong, veteran player who leads by example, you’ll find two clans full of people who appreciate and support you. If you’re an enthusiastic player who wants to get more out of your game, you won’t find a more encouraging and caring community of players to pull you up as you grow. If you’re the chatty type, you’ll find an entire Wonderland of chat channels and unique personalities to explore. So come to http://BreakingBeaks.com to talk to us. If you do, you’ll find yourself becoming curiouser and curiouser…

Rogue★Demoness
    @roguedemoness

Come join our lunatic family 😜

We share tips and in house videos for CvC, MEBC, DC and KPP on Line app. Both IA & IA2 in same chat.

BlackwatchBird
    @ltchuckthompson

BlackwatchBirds is a diamond clan seeking active players of all levels.  We win the vast majority of battles, and have a great team dynamic.  Junior players welcome!

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

BoomStick Squad (USA, Clan #35134).

*We know that you have a life outside of the AB2 world. So, we do not require 3-6-9 or any other minimums. But, clans are primarily for Clan Battles. Those are required.
    *Diamond Rewards in Clan Battles.
    *Our current win streak is 26. Our average win ratio is 2379 to 1574.
    *We’re looking for two honest players at 650+ (w/o extra birds).
    *Some of us are on Discord, but that’s optional.
    *To join BoomStick Squad, leave your current clan and Request admission. (Type in our clan name or all 6 characters of #35134)
    *To talk about it, contact us at [email protected]. (If you are concerned about privacy, get a free email address at mail.com.). Also, I am Higgs Boson on Facebook.
    *Thanks for thinking about us!

El Emperador
    @elemperador

JOIN MY NEW CLAN

Clan Name: BallerBirds

Clan Number: #275821

We need some friendly and daily player for a powerful Clan. Everybody can join!

PS: GERMANS ARE WELCOMEClan Info

Keimpe
    @keimpe1983

Want to be part of a fun clan. All people on chat very active and completing all events.

We are curently 582 points in this event. With a day to go. With only 33 people. Means we can have 17 more.

This is the best clan i ever joined.

You play daily and dont like that Some players always score 0 or 1 point. We play by the 3/6/9 rule. But many score far more then minimum.

We won 6 last clan events.

Bird brains

Smash
    @wizardrangz

Come join us Wrathof the fury #246101 enjoy fun chat as well as own Facebook group. We’ve won 7 out of the last 8 battles

uk Eastern and Pacific time zone members so kitchen and chat always has someone

JaneOfSteele
    @jasmine-steele

Active battle clan looking for members who like to win! Join Mr. Meeseeks #163470 if you enjoy earning clan loot!

C14ppr
    @c14ppr

Hi. If you are still looking I would love to join an active clan. My flock power is 529 without extra bird. I play every day at least 3 times. Would love to join. I am so fed up with clans that don’t have many active players. I also know another player who is 600 plus who plays as much as I do.

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

C14ppr Bird Brains love to have you!!  we’re a super animated, active on Facebook and Chat, diamond league clan.  we’re new but already we have 37 members and are about to win our 8th battle victory!  we don’t require a min FP but most of our players are in the 600 and up range.  we observe 3/6/9 in clan events and everyone must play CVC battles.  Fly on over and take a gander!

Are Rose
    @arerose

Almost at capacity!

Hi @c14ppr

Come join our Clan The Scot’s team. We are diamond level clan who just won 16 battles in a row. Looking for FP 500+  Daily players. We all play every day.

Will be glad to have you and the other player you know :)

Phönix_
    @tigbitties

<p style=”text-align: center;”></p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Wir wünschen uns ein paar neue motivierte “Weggefährten” in unserem Klan
    DIE BERLINER
    #79824</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Bis hoffentlich gleich im Klanchat ;-)</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Die Berliner</p>

C14ppr
    @c14ppr

Thank you all for the replies and invites, I have joined a clan now and will see how it goes. Nice to know there are active clans out there invested in recruiting players. I will definately remember the names of the clans who have invited me.

Cheers

Wil-D
    @wil-d

Please come to and join Bird Warriors #66109. We currently have 48 members in this “open” Diamond-ranked clan. We won the last Clan Battle as well as the other three out of the last five battles. Clan members’ only requirement is Clan Battle participation.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.