Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Smash
    @wizardrangz

Wrathof the fury #246101 Come join us before the next clan battle. We may not be a diamond clan but we are mighty and fun. Door open and if you are 150fp and play mighty eagle still drop by for a chat. You will soon grow

Dora-the-destroyer
    @prof-yuckfou

we are your new home!! come join and fling with us!! we are looking for birds not chicks!!☻👿

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

come join a FRIENDLY group of players.  We’re a newly formed clan of diamond league players.  We left to start our own group because we wanted active daily players who all got along.    No MEBC frame or commitments.  Just daily play in events and battles.  We have a facebook page Angry Bird Brains for help, tips and catching up with each other.

Abigel
    @btkatalin

Hi,

I am Abigel, leader of the Frequent Flyers.

Join my clan and enjoy stress and pressure free playing.

We are a diverse group; FP is ranging from less than 100 to more than 600. I accept in the clan the very new players just reaching the star rank to join a clan.

Our clan structure, where we have high and very low FP enhances the chance of winning a battle: greater the standard deviation of the FP, higher the probability of the winning, speaking “statistically”.

Frequent Flyers playing in the Emerald rank and won in 18 out of 22 clan battles. The clan has a strong and dedicated core team with regular players, and this can ensure the winning in most of the battles.

New players, join Frequent Flyers and evolve to a high FP player!

Players with low, middle or high FP, leave the “pressure cooker clan”, the “not very often winning clan” or the “not playing at all clan” and join Frequent Flyers!

Best,

Abigel

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

BoomStick Squad (USA, Clan #35134).

Want a more casual clan? We do not require 3-6-9 or any other minimums. But, Clan Battles are required.
    Diamond Rewards in Clan Battles.
    Our current win streak is 23. In Battles, our average score is 2369; our opponents’ average is 1590.
    We’re looking for two honest players at 650+ (w/o extra birds).
    Some of us are on Discord, but that’s optional.
    To join BoomStick Squad, just show up at our door and Request admission. (Note that you must leave your current clan first. If you choose to type in our clan number, be sure to type in all 6 characters in #35134.)
    To talk about it, contact us at [email protected]. (If you are concerned about privacy, get a free email address at mail.com.)
    Thanks for thinking about us!

Keimpe
    @keimpe1983

Looking for a clan who has active chat. Prefer Line accounts. Line id :Keimpe1983

also dont like clans with players only scoring 0 or even 1 points. I always score more. Want me in contact me.

Keimpe1983

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

COME GIVE US A TRY KEMPER.   SOY UN PERDEDOR. #41311.  ACTIVE CLAN DECENT CHAT. JUST SET UP DISCORD ACCT. STOP ON BY.

CHRISPDOG

CO-LEADER

Keimpe
    @keimpe1983

Can you post a screen of event mountain pork after ending Please

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

YES I CAN OR YOU COULD JUST STOP BY AND LOOK FOR YOURSELF. WE HAVE 30 MEMBERS ALL LEVELS NO REQUIREMENTS. USUALLY HAVE 6 TO 10 WHO PLAY SEVERAL TIMES. SOME OF OUR NEW MEMBERS W/ LOWER POWER SCORE 0 BUT MOST GET 1 3 OR EVEN 6 AVG AROUND 50 POINTS PER EVENT.

AT LEAST 15 OF OUR CLAN HAVE NEVER MISSED AN EVENT.

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

we are a super chill and laid back group of DAILY players.  We’re always on chat and have an active facebook page.  We play every battle and CVC.  we require 3/6/9 participation.  But we don’t ask you to play in MEBC or to have a frame ranking.  Our FP ranges from 1068 to 406.   We’re a brand new Amethyst clan and so far we’ve won 3/4 events.

So if you’re looking for a no stress, easy going, everyone gets along, you won’t get kicked for missing one battle, type of family.  we’re the ones for you.  We’re always happy to give a hall pass to anyone who needs time off for personal events.  we’re just nice that way!!!

come and play with us.  Small groups or individual players welcomed.  we’ll leave the light on for you.

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

Keimpe1983  we are that clan.  we require 3/6/9 of all our players but they rarely stop at that!  also we’re super active in chat and on facebook.  we’re looking for daily players who love the game and want to have fun while winning big!

Bird Brains  # 265316

Keimpe
    @keimpe1983

Whats your Facebook page. I Will check you out. How many points in this event? What is lowest points you acquire.

Keimpe

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

@ Keimpe  please do come and check out our facebook page it is:  angry bird brains

we are 3/6/9 point system in CVC.  full participation in every CVC and battle.  no requirements in MEBC.  we don’t have a minimum FP as we’re a brand new clan but our current roster ranges from 1068 to 412.   80% of players are in the 600FP range.   20 of us left our former clan to start this one.  we didn’t like playing with others that never scored or only put in 1 point to get all the rewards.  attaching screenshot showing our team likes to put in the extra effort, not just the minimum. 

we’re 23/50 so in Mt Pork we’re currently at 283 points.

Keimpe
    @keimpe1983

Join u after ending this event. Dont want my clan to be low

https://youtu.be/9J0–mw4mzg
    ☝️Click the link to check out our video! (Posters and video created by the amazing Psylocke!)

Here at Breaking Beaks we have a clan experience that is unlike any other. Our chat forums are filled with laughter, fun, and lots of cheers. We’ve always got each others’ Beaks. When it comes to winning, our two clans have an outstanding record. Since November, Breaking Beaks is 33/3, and Breaking Beaks² is 31/5. We are looking to add active and enthusiastic players to our roster. Visit http://Breakingbeaks.com to find your forever home. (Tights & cape optional)

Are Rose
    @arerose

<p style=”text-align: center;”>COME JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT BATTLE/EVENT!!!</p>

Keimpe
    @keimpe1983

Bird brains. Thanks for letting me in for a look. Best clan and active chat i have seen and heard about. Making the prices with 28 players. Very active. I am so glad i got the chance and you have me for as long as u Guys want. ❤️

Jeff Bartels
    @jeff-bartels

Turbo Birds (#216031), a diamond level top 150 MEBC clan (currently #149), is looking for 5-6 active daily players. All FP’s are welcome! Current membership ranges from FP of 500 to 950 (without Stella/Hal/Bubbles). Lower FP players come grow with us!

Since re-forming as the Turbo Birds about 6 months ago (we were previously the BirdBrains under different management (to be fair and clear, not the “Bird Brains” clan posting right before this) we have completed all events, and win many battles.

We enjoy the game through teamwork and communications. We have a very lively, friendly Clan Chat and are very welcoming to new members. We even get a Scottish Slang Word of the Week every Friday!

Daily play, MEBC, participate in all Clan Battles, and 3/6/9 point contributions in clan events requested. We don’t have strict “under-participation” rules, but we want to see some of the clan winnings (gems) reinvested for the good of the clan (we win events and battles then collect the loot together!). But we don’t expect anybody to pay real money just to meet these minimums! All we ask for is communication in the Clan Chat when life, etc prevents meeting minimums.

Smash
    @wizardrangz

Wrathof the fury #246101

Plenty of time to join us we have won 13 out of 17 battles since 8 march and clan has been going since late feb19. Uk USA and Canadian time zones so you won’t get lonely or find clan kitchen closed for the night

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.