Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • DPD
    @themfintrill1

Hello Fellow Flingers,
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Looking for a new clan? Come join THE PIG HUNTERS, Clan ID#224748. We were once a Diamond league competitor but lost some key players. We are down to 20 members and looking for competitive, active, friendly, communicative members to join our Clan. So we can once again be Diamond competitors. We aren’t looking for a power struggle merge unless you want to have your clan join ours.</p>

Smash
    @wizardrangz

Another victory with raven sitting in his perch at the top and girl power bringing up the rear. Come join our fun filled fighters Wrathof the fury #246101
    We may not be diamond but we are mighty!
    Clan kitchen open 24 hr for uk and USA members and Facebook grp too with tip sheets created by the clan

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come join us or at least come see what we are about! We are a strong supportive clan looking for some more players. We had a lot quit the game entirely recently. We are 26 active players that have won the last 9 battles. We show grace if you are unable to play as long as you communicate. #173694 Legendary Birds is the place to be if you are having a rough day.

BallouBear
    @balloubear

Having just retired myself from a Clan due to bickering, I decided to have a go at starting one myself.

Fab Slingers

Open to everybody, although no bickering allowed :)

randalthor
    @randalthor

I’m the clan leader of RATAB2 #152546, looking for a clan to merge with to combine our forces. We are 15 daily players with a total FP of 9000.

I’m looking for a clan that has a similar culture to ours:

• Democratic – the members have input to all major clan decisions. Opinions and suggestions are valued.
    • Respectful – obnoxious players are kicked, regardless of player strength. We don’t tolerate “drama”.
    • Members are expected to play daily, however they are not kicked if they communicate a reason for temporarily not participating (eg. vacations, etc.)
    • Novices are always welcome. They will eventually develop into strong players!
    • There are no “minimum thresholds” expected for events or battles. Everyone simply does their best. No pressure.

The culture is VERY important to us and your clan must be a good match if we merge. Message me if you are interested!

Thanks! RandalThor

Thanks to those that messaged me!  Clan RATAB2 has now found a home with another clan!  Cheers!

Yue
    @yue-zhang

for those who look at above recruiting ad, here are some advices.

-no minimum requirement, means probably no target achieved. Even for the 200 event, these clans may only achieve under 50 points.

-newbies are welcome, means they will take you for event. You are better to achieve minimum requirement.

-quit from any clan, if non-active members are allowed for even 1 time…those who say prior-communicate  is actually mutual-lying. A player who planned to have a vacation could leave clan first and then rejoin, not playing and staying in clan is actually a selfish behavior.

randalthor
    @randalthor

What is your point?  Find something better to do with your time!

StormRaven
    @stormraven

Both clans have a minimum of 3/6/9 points in events.

Also play daily MEBC and participate in Battles.

For Immortal Army we are searching for skilled daily players with a FP above 800.

For Immortal Army 2 we are searching for skilled daily players with a FP between 300 and 500 who wants to grow with us.

Knock on the door and become a part of our Loveing but also Lunatic Family.

randalthor
    @randalthor

Thanks to those that messaged me!  Clan RATAB2 has now found a home with another clan!  Cheers!

iFLY
    @shack623

We are a competitive clan looking for active daily players of any FP level as long as you participate in all clan activities and the Mighty Eagle Bootcamp (no plain white frames). Everyone here pulls their weight! Must join Clan group chat. Come and join our warrior family!Ka'Ohana Koa Recruitment Flyer

Smash
    @wizardrangz

Wrathof the fury #246101 Come join us and help us grow. 10 out of last 11 battles won. Uk and USA time zones. Clan made tip sheets in Facebook grp

Knut
    @knut

You’re looking for a new clan…? The Darklings have a few spots open and we don’t want tofill them up with dummys… We are looking for players with 700+ and maybe a newbie. So, if you are an active and daily player, communicative and interested in a long-term membership, you’ll fit well with our Team…

TinFoilHat
    @tinfoilhat

Are Ko’ohana Koa still having their witch hunt?

cagier
    @cagier

Crash Clan 16875 is looking for ACTIVE members to join our team. You must participate in the battles to be a part of this winning team!

cagier
    @cagier

Watch out for a player who goes by *beast*. He joins your clan, tries to recruit your members away to his clan, takes a treasure then quits the clan.

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

SOY UN PERDEDOR #41311 is actively recruiting new players. We have no requirements except clan battle and event play. No 3 6 9. We score anywhere from 50 to a 100 points per regular event. We have won our last 5 clan battles in a row and are on a roll. We took 16 of the top 20 spots in our last battle. All skill levels are welcome and all you have to do is play to stay. We keep track of clan activity and frequently cut dead weight. MEBC play is appreciated but not required. We currently have room for 8 new players. Stop by and check us out.

Photokool
    @photokool

“We’re Old Gregg,” Clan #68881, has a few openings currently due to summer vacations and work commitments.

No minimum flock power required, but we enjoy members who like to chat and share strategy. Active participation needed toward finishing goals and communication required if unable to play.

We have consistently finished in top 100 of MEBC, most recently at #83. We just won our 96th clan battle. Diamond level.

Join us!

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

If you’re 750+FP, we invite you to sling with our addicted team. We’re Diamond Rank, 30,000 Clan Power and 43 strong members in a well established Clan. 3/6/9 minimums…no drama, no stress, just flinging good fun!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

We have 3 amazing clans looking for fun amazing TEAM PLAYERS!

Whether you play daily, new to AB2 or you have a serious addiction and strive to be the best… We have a clan to fit your needs 😁

All FP Welcome and we do have minimum in clan games if you choose to play.

Must play all 600 games and Battles

2 Diamond clans with amazing winning streaks!

‘We offer mini battles

Help in growing your bird

Top 100 in MEBC for over a year now

Make New Friends, Close ClanFam, lots of help and private chat.

We win most battles and in 7 months only lost 3 battles ever in our sister clan. 😱

Looking for serious MEBC players

Looking for FP 600 Plus

Looking for all FP 600 and below

Come find out more and get to know the other side of OZ!

http://www.AB2Renegades.com

REBELS IS FULL

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ UPDATE ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

We still have 2 spots on

Renegades #143223 700 plus

Rebellious #231849 all birds and growing 😁

RageBird
    @ragebird

📣”Pigs on a Plane” is seeking an active 725+ FP player (w/o side bird) to join our Diamond League, top 125 clan. We feature relaxed 3/3/6 minimums, social media connections, an enviable CVC record, and some of the nicest birds you’ll ever meet. Knock at clan #179837 and you will be warmly welcomed!🐷✈️ 

alex-andrina
    @alex-andrina

You’re a new bird slinger and you need a place to land before going to the big league, come join our clan!     If you’re an experienced player, but time doesn’t allow you to to play every minute of the day, come join us!

We’re a group of experienced players that play the game for fun! We do not have minimum points requirement for the clan events, we are more interested in winning the clan battles.

Come check us out!

Gizmopolitan
    @gizmofriend

I left my clan today after battle. I had been thinking about finding a new clan for a while now. I always meet minimum requirements and normally try to go a little over if I can or if needed. My previous leader had been chastising me if I don’t play clan events straight away even though I always put up my points, normally above minimum even if the goal is met. I am friendly and active and I am looking for a fun friendly clan that is welcoming and supportive of all birds (even the smaller ones) where all members work as a team to get events done. This is my current profile and my contribution to the last two clan challenges.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

GRWA!!!

alex-andrina
    @alex-andrina

@Gizmofriend Come check Solar Flock out Gizmopolitan, don’t have minimums for clan events, we’re battle oriented!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.