Chinese new year event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Chinese new year event

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 190 total)
  • Replies
  • ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Can anyone beat my current record?

Screenshot_20170131-120434.png

Note that it was after the multiplier. I’ve scored 13 points in that stage. I was on the beach node, and killed two mortar towers. I think there were some blocks around that were took by the explosion.

(I could not make the picture appear, if anyone could help me, I would be very happy!)

Joel
    @joel687

@ramonpontes – If you go into your account, there is a place named “Album” there to upload pics. After you upload the pic, it will show you a list of links below the pic. Copy the link that is right after “Embed (med)”, and paste that link into your post. Once you submit your post, the pic should be there

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@joel687 Thank you very much, it worked. I was trying the last two links, but they didn’t worked.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes Wow, that’s actually pretty sad. The lowest I have ever gotten was 20 but 13? Rovio needs to whip up their stuff at this rate.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just had my first Unicron encounter in the last three days.

Barely managed to squeak through.

I’m now in first place, which is nice, but I don’t really expect that to last. Today’s competition is pretty tough – the top five are separated by 5,000 points from 1 to 5, so anything could happen.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does Smokescreen upgrade using Birdium or using Autocogs?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So my event participation is over. I have everything they have to offer and have 400 tokens left which I wont use on those coins. I can finally rest now.

Asen_77
    @asen

Lucky you. After spartks, that I get in the beggining, I still don’t have enough tokens for smokescreen. I will need at least 300 tonight to get 5000 tokens. Yesterday I was fighting for 6 place and 300 token award with 47k points. First was with more then 70k. This fight gets me a lot of gems. Probably will be better to change them into the token exchange date, unless to stay on the night and to play levels over and over again and to receive 100,150 or 200 points per level before bonus. Now, when this event will finis and the only one left bird is Dead End, lets see next event what will provide and is there will be interest from the players? Policy of Rovio about that game is very wrong. If we don’t spend money till now for gems or birds, we will not start now, especialy now when there is no need of them with this levels without any point and bots on the first level of games with points that couldn’t be reached. Once you get to second level with lets say 40k points and first is with lets say 50k points. Once you get close to him, just for a few minutes he gets new 5-10 k points, which is impossible with this levels at this event. Also on the 20-30 minutes of the start of the new day event, first is already with 30k points. This things are very strange and no one can convince me, that this is normal player points.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen True and with every event, I am seeing more and more people with max gold spark rank meaning me with my bronze ranks are getting left behind. Before only a few were gold but now, most guys in my boards are gold meaning anyone who’s starting fresh with 4 charges with both bots 630% bonus will get an astronomical jump in the lead. This means I myself can ever claim first position only if there is no one with that rank or I myself can get gold rank someday.

This game has become the epitome of P2W.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Yeah, forget to mention ranks. I am with Grimlock 2 levels before top gold and Ratchet with Bronze crown. Total 130 % bonus. We are out of every ranks with this funny levels :):):)

Joel
    @joel687

Is it wrong that I am hoping everyone in my board today makes the mistake of updating to the new version? Once they update, I will pass them all by easily since they won’t be able to play at all…

ED209
    @ed209

Mine updated fine but reset my score on the leader board so now sitting at rank 20 and after doing my runs I am now 16, got no chance of coming first now as top has 16k. I was 4th before installing but the update

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 update affects only normal players. Bots are not hurt from it :D

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m just glad that I had already cleaned out my tokens by purchasing Smokescreen and one of his accessories.

I’m pretty sure the 40 or so tokens I had left over were erased when I updated as well!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I didn’t see an update. As long as I stay in my current spot, I’ll be able to get the cannons when today ends.

Joel
    @joel687

As long as I end in the top ten, I will be happy. I already have S okes reen, his cannons, and the sparks. I want to get the other 1000 token accessory, and I am at 790 tokens right now. Not willing to spend gems to get to first today

ED209
    @ed209

@optimuspig I kept my tokens just lost my place on the leader board and started back at 20 but not like that matters now rovio have broken the game once again

jffm
    @jffm

Um the event just completely dissappeared for me… anyone else? Event and 4000 tokens just gone after it crashed in the middle of an event level

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Not that I need him today, but look who showed up.

Screenshot_2017-02-02-17-22-06.png

I was playing leapfrog with P2, but he apparently did an update about six hours ago.

Screenshot_2017-02-02-17-23-16.png

Joel
    @joel687

@jffm – By any chance did you update the game? that would have caused the issue

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – Nice! I have been wanting to run into him today. Now at I am not pushing as hard to win, I wanted to try out Nemesis on Unicron, but no luck in the last three days

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 Thanks. How’d you make out? Able to get up the board a ways?

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – The two people ahead of me decided to start playing a few hours before it ended, so I took third. I can’t complain. I got Smokescreen, both 1,000 token accessories, and all the sparks. I love the longer events

Asen_77
    @asen

No Boss Pig, No unicorn for me. Probably because of update issue, I successfully finished at 3-rd place with only 30 gems and I successfully take Smokescreen. Now event is over and start Token Exchange day. Still not update and wont till conformation that this update work. Probably without update I wont see new bird and next event. We will see …

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Chinese new year event

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.