Chinese new year event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Chinese new year event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 190 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen How are you doing in the event?

Asen_77
    @asen

First with 29759 point at this moment.

Asen_77
    @asen

How are you? Do you have success today?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen 2nd with 32140 points. Using EOP with 50% boost and Dead End with 45% boost.

Phillips
    @phillips

@optimuspig I think the meadows stage with the ton of flags is more valuable than killing Unicron. Defeating Unicron normally gives around 2500 before bonus. Had the meadows stage with the ton of flags and got 3000 before bonus (and it was easier to do not having to worry about falling monoliths).

ED209
    @ed209

First had 57,000 points so not going to finish first today unless I use a load of gems!

No unicron or bo at all today and one more run to go before the day is out. Had 2 runs of the meadow with the flags and I’m on 34k in fourth place

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@phillips

My best Meadow run today was about 1,700 before bonus :(

Edit: I just ran into one with 2,195 before bonus. The big mass of red envelopes spawned twice, the second time was just after Astrotrain passed by.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

New bundle appeared right after the end of day 1 Chinese New Year.

28 Jan 2017 @ 00:00 UTC / GMT +0

Smokescreen + Cannons +10% Damage + Gems 1000

USD 32.99 equivalent

Available for next 4 days.

Would you buy it?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

To all celebrating Chinese New Year,

Happy CNY :)

May the year of the rooster bring you much luck, prosperity, peace and happiness!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

This competition is tough.

Last night pre Chinese New Year having the customary mandatory annual reunion dinner with family… Then stay up as late as possible with family, as the belief is that the longer you stay up, the more years are added to your parents lives.

So no playing ABT for me until just now. Waiting till the last other family members went to sleep ;)

The last few hours was terrible tough competition at the leaderboard till day 1’s end.
    With Rodimus level 13 and Ultra Magus level 12 totaled +125% it was tough to climb up to 27K points leaderboard #5 finished 100 tokens level but leaderboard tokens measly +300

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Suspecting it is better to play live events using the Bonus Squad I.e. Nemesis Prime and Epic Optimus boosted, than to use non bonus squad members.

Just now Rodimus died but there’s no 2nd chance to recharge him within a 10 seconds window by spending 10 tokens.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 2, missiles, 100 token level is 16k.

Boss Pig showed up and his missiles are worth 15 points.

Joel
    @joel687

@armourbender – That bundle is a huge waste, in my opinion. In the US, they are selling it for $29.99. This event should be easy to get Smokescreen. If you get to the 100 token level each day, do the daily challenges, and finish in the top 10, you should be able to get Smokescreen. (I got to the 100 token level in 8 runs today)

Sethstar
    @sethy

Well in Australia they have smokescreen bundle for $46.99 seems abit much

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

In New Zealand the bundle is $44.99 defs way too much for a tf

Joel
    @joel687

Just ran into Unicron. After my 150% bonus, I earned 7260 points in that run!
    IMG_0129.PNG

Asen_77
    @asen

I vgot more then 7000 points yesterday in Meadow with flags :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Lucky dude. I never got the meadow run, no boss pig and no Unicron and none of my bots give that much bonus.

Geli
    @geli

Late starting the event on Missile Day. Had Boss Pig in 2 of the only 4 runs done thus far. First time for that.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Reached 100 token mark with only one recharge

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sam-spargo Same. Although I am having hard time with low scores as my bots don’t give me that 105% bonus and the nodes are stingy with missiles.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

The key to missile day is to use a slow bot that can immediately destroy missiles as they leave the silo. If you do that, they come out in a group of three, a pause, then another group of three. This repeats until the silo is off the screen. The faster you destroy them, the more you get. If you cannot destroy them as they leave the silo, only two come out and no more will launch until both are destroyed. I use GSGrimlock on these days and can get high numbers. On Pig City nodes, I can generally get two missiles per silo. I had a beach node and two meadows that were over 1400 before bonus.

Joel
    @joel687

I totally agree with @millforce2k. Part of why I use Ratchet is that he is slow, and it gives more time for enemies to develop and to destroy things. I can usually get three volleys (9 total) of missiles out of each silo.

Pig City sucks, though, on missile day…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Chinese new year event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.