Chinese new year event

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 190 total)
  • Replies
  • @jasebree You failed to include whether or not any of the hats work with Shockwave, Ratchet, Windblade, Drift, Dead End, Wheeljack, and Smokescreen.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@jimmy-necessary I can confirm none of the hats work with ratchet.not sure of the others tho as I don’t have them

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well guys and gals I wish to claim a World Record for the Lowest Tokens collected in 24hrs,
    I ended up with 1,240 and was nowhere near P20 on the board.

jasebree
    @jasebree

@jimmy-necessary I only included the TFs that the hat could work on. The table would be long other wise with all 44 TFs

jasebree
    @jasebree

@cbya I’ve seen reports that you still get charged for full price even though you have a lower price showing. The same bug happened for Halloween and Xmas hats.

FatBoy
    @aleks10

my record today is 13…with not even one pig, event lasted for 10 sec…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is ridiculous. Astrotrain did his flyby literally seconds after my TF was dropped off.

Pre-bonus score was 106.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Same. Only difference was that when I had that yesterday, it was fans so I couldn’t get a good score. Today that node had lots of bamboo patches, so pre-bonus core was 560. There are a lot of stupid nodes just to get players to buy sparks and get more bonus this way. Because at 630% bonus, that 106 would become 667.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Terrible time today Day 5 (Bamboo Shoots) as to win, requires successfully blowing up everything in sight, and massively promoted Sparked characters.

Day 1 (Red Packets) & Day 2 (Missle) was the best.

Day 2 (Missle) did crash 3 times just before the live event starts after showing Transformer&Decepticon logo, no Astrotrain.
    Yes, 3 times so that means a lot more recharging my energy – and lost opportunities – and lost gems.

Day 3 (Fans) and Day 4 (Pagodas) was very trying… trying to get as much points was very hard. The runs became shorter so more recharging to keep playing till got 2nd place.
    Someone in 1st place on the Leaderboard kept on jumping by ~20K points every time I finished 4 plays of live events.
    That’s too bad.

So used available Gems to get Smokescreen and his Cannons +10% Damage because I got tired of playing so hard.

Now in Day 5. (Bamboo shoots.)

Really contemplating to get the Smokescreen bundle now that I have Smokescreen and his Cannons already.. so that means the bundle changed to 1000 gems + 5000 tokens + 1000 tokens – but RESISTING – would end up paying for lots more tokens than I needed – unless I wanted to get ALL the Sparks AND the Chinese hats BUT they are only +8% and not +10%. Sad.

SUPER SHORT RUNS = low points = more recharges / more gems used = Terrible kill-joy.

Finished 4 runs in ~7 minutes.

Are Rovio / Exient pushing us to buy Smokescreen Bundle, or buy more Gems to upgrade? Because the game is getting too hard.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Day 3 (Fans) couldnt have made it if i kept to using Nemesis Prime as there were so many targets and NP had a slow reload time and his weapon behaves like Dark Megatron. So Epic Prime with his quick shooting lasers saved the day.

Day 4 (Pagodas) and today Day 5 Bamboo Shoots seems Nemesis Prime has the advantage as there are more blocks.

But why only Desert and Meadow runs? Where’s Unicron and Flying Boss Pig?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

It seems Unicron and boss pig are on hiatus again

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Had my first decent run of the day, if you can consider 917 points (pre-bonus) decent.

What galls me most is having to spend gems to reach Challenge Level 100. I’ve already written off the Competition, but the Challenge at least should be reachable without using gems.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

So the past couple of days of the challenge we’ve all had super short stages with really low scores. Someone needs to tell Rovio to scale back their fake bots occupying the top of the leaderboards on these days so it’s not so obvious. The scores I see don’t even seem possible with any multipliers. Plus now that gems can be exchanged for red coins it doesn’t even make economical sense to spend so many gems to get a daily score that much higher than everyone else.

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

I use to think that too, But I’m one of those guys with way out of reach scores. My multi is 270 The first day I end up with a score of 95000. So Far I have come in First three times and second the other and today I’m in second so far I have 6470 Tokens.The first day I spent 110 Jems ( 4 Rounds ) the next Day None The Third Day 30 and the Forth Day 10.

Asen_77
    @asen

I don’t even try for First place. At today event, at 25-th minute of the start, first was with 20k+ pointa. Now is with 50k. With this runs not even possible to get close this bot. We are just fighting for level beyond first.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

These bots and super short nodes are the reason I gave up trying to get smokescreen

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I was in third place with one charge and five minutes left and only about 200 points behind first. And both first and second hadn’t moved in hours. Guess what happened. It involves zero pigs, two WMTs, 67 points after bonus and then twenty gems to get first. Arggg!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Well something happened ~4 hours later after I gave up and complained on this board before going to snooze for a while…

I woke up to a miracle.

Do you think Rovio / Exient heard us?

This time ABT behaved itself a bit more… i.e. Pig City, Cobalt Valley, Beach came back in addition to Desert & Meadows.

Apparently sticking to a favorite character is no longer an option. Had to switch between using Nemesis Prime & Epic Prime, depending on the number of missiles, flying pigs and blocks. And to avoid expiring before the run ends.

Still, it’s tough going. One time, a Beach run with lots of WMTs and only score 56.

Got 1st place but spent lots more gems again.

Got all of Smokescreen and his accessories.

Over the next 2 days live event and 1 day of Token Exchange, if I can’t get all the Sparks, I’m going to dig into my gems reserve.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Only less than 48 hours to go before the live event ends.

Super Bundle appeared 01 Feb 2017 @ 00:00 UTC / GMT. Available for less than 36 hours… until the end of Token day on 03 Feb 2017.

200 Gems + 20,000 Coins + 2,000 Tokens.

For equivalent of ~USD 19.90?

Would you buy this bundle?

rd19
    @rd19

hi everyone, new to the forum but glad i joined. seems a lot of the issues i have been having are universal. just finished my last run with a whopping 12…i dread seeing the beach now. between the crashing, the insanity of trying to take out unicron with towers and obstacles in the way and now the nodes lasting 10 seconds, its been pretty frustrating.

i’m guessing there is nothing rovio will do to make this better or help us out when this happens?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rd19 Welcome dude. Don’t worry. Sometime a really juicy node may come up and skyrocket your points. How much promotion have your bots got?

sheepybach
    @paul13

These short runs and low or no score are still happening as I just had a event 4 run and all at the beach and all short and zero score or if you’re lucky you may score 10

rd19
    @rd19

@datguygamer, thanks! i’ve noticed things are back to “normal” again today, actually got to 1000 before bonus…for how long who knows tho!

currently, my 2 best are soundwave at 70% and e grimlock at 65%. i have a couple of others at 5 or 10 but i decided i should focus on those guys for the best bang for my spark buck.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rd19 Keep trying. You’ll eventually get Smokescreen if you haven’t got him yet.

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.