Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • geodisco
    @geodisco

Not sure how to post a screenshot.

Was doing so well this week. Knew it was too good to be true. Just got bumped off #1 by “Bulgaria-Sux” who suddenly came from nowhere and has over 167,000 tournament points.

Lame

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

How to post a screenshot:
    1) Go the the “Album” part in your own Angry Birds Nest profile.
    2) Click on “Upload picture”.
    3) Make sure “Public” is chosen under Visibility.
    4) Choose your screenshot picture and upload it.
    5) Put a description under the picture if you want to.
    6) Copy the code after “Embed (med)”.
    7) Paste the code into your forum post.
    8) Post your message.
    9) DONE!

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea and @mimi27 Do you both happen to remember when you logged in last Sunday? Was it soon after the round ended or did you wait for the evening? This could be useful information for the ABN league.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@kerravon I think it was 3-5 minutes after the event ended because I heard an alert on my iPad to collect my award and did so.

SirCrappySpins
    @sircrappyspins

Note the time left in Tournament (6 days). Note the score, 189,240. It would take 42 hours straight to earn that many medals, assuming you won every battle in under a minute and got the top award of 75 medals each time. So, it’s not possible without cheating to do it with 6 days left in the tournament. This player’s name is Felix, and he now has over 790K points. There’s also a guy in my league with over 470K points named Pulsar. And yet another with 270K +. I find this highly suspicious and believe they are all cheating. The next highest score in my Platinum league tournament is only 130K. So, no one who legitimately plays the game without cheating will advance to the diamond league this week in my league. That’s really a shame.

Arena Cheater named Felix:

Arena Cheater named Felix

Here’s some more cheaters – just for fun:

Super Matilda! Super Matilda

Super Chuck! Super Chuck!

Super Red! Super Red!

Current Leader board in my league: 2015_01_26_10.46.20.png

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@kerravon, it was probably right when the event ended and the new one started, as I was home and playing up to the last minute to advance to silver. I’m comfortable in 5th place with three cheaters moving up to gold so no need to play to the deadline. I was thinking I’d try the new arena later this evening so I’d still have a chance at my objectives but not log in at the very start. I’m very interested to see what happens to the people who start tomorrow and will share what happens with a Sunday evening start (around 6 hours into the event).

@sircrappyspins, thanks for sharing these. Any chance you got a player name with those hacked birds? Just so we know who to look out for…

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Huh.. I am in league with cheaters again. At least 8 people on my board reset objectives and first on board is able to change numbers of trophies (points). Person who is the first at the moment had over 80k within 8 hours since event begun.
    I also have a person “unnamed player” with German emblem who cheted before like that he came out of nowhere to be first on the board with over 500k points.
    Personaly, I don’t care that much and I wouldn’t mind to stay in platinum league a week or two weeks more as I am going to harvest LCs for GAPM items in diamond league. Now I have all 5 heads and all 5 flags in platinum and rolls cost me some 1000 LCs.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Ahh… I came across to player who changed his/her name to “cheaters you are pigs” That name made me laugh, silly and childish but lovely.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@sircrappyspins I have had the privilege of playing you a few times, nice to meet you.

I hope you have sent these images to Rovio. I have sent many of such cheats, freezes etc. I have to say I have been more than a little annoyed with them but they have done the decent thing. I received compensation this morning.

They also think they know what is causing the freezes and it should be fixed in the next update.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mimi27 and @killerkea Thanks for replying. It sounds like you both logged into the new round at about the same time, so timing my be a factor in determining the leaderboard. The other factors in common for you guys which may influence the selection of the leaderboard are the location and time zone.

I am not sure if you picked up on this @larry, but mimi27 and killerkea were on the same leaderboard in last round.

@kerravon, No I didn’t pick up on that. I was wondering what it was all about… :) It does seem to be another indication that we might be on the right track for our leagues.

Not sure about geography though, but we’ll find out soon! Tick tock, only 9 hours left…

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Silly Question:

Where does one go to change their Player Name on Angry Birds?

@strategia55, in the league scoreboard you can edit your name.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@strategia55 You will have to wait until you start the ABN league, but you change it on the leaderboard. You will see a pen symbol next to your position and over your name. Just click and type in your name

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Thank You.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@kerravon Victor who posted his frustration here was also in the league with me and mimi27 last week, but it is possible it could have been a different Victor. Timing definitely affects who you are competing against. I decided to collect my award after 9.5 hours instead of waiting 26 to join you guys. I was alone on my board at first, then became the 9th person in a group after I closed and reopened the app and now which is about another 9.5 hours since I joined I see 12 people in my group. No cheaters yet in my group, but I got the Thunderbird objective so I probably won’t be advancing this week.

senigami
    @steven-dunn-5648

@petekeeling, I know you were complaining that you sometimes feel like Rovio is the cheaters here. I noticed something else they do that is not fair. There is the rage block that I put on my flag. When I hit someone’s rage block emblem I cannot use rage, however on multiple occasions I have seen every member of the enemy show that they currently are rage blocked and then their chuck will rage at me. I mean what is the point of putting a rage block emblem on the flag that does not actually block rage? Come on Rovio, not playing by your own rules are we?

@steven-dunn-5648, the emblems for the flags are really badly bugged. Have a look through the bugs thread and you’ll find more of those.

I’ve had many occasions where red, bomb or matilda were revived as well. That should never be possible since those kits only exist for blues and chuck. Nevertheless it happens…

Rovio seems to be aware of these issues and that should all be fixed in the next update. It is unlikely that this has anything to do with cheating.

(Although it could theoretically be possible that some people hacked the properties of their weapons…)

Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

Question on ethics:

I do not know why, but my objectives are resetting themselves on me (I think it has something to do with my spotty connection to the server). This is a little annoying because work I put towards some objectives are erased, but overall this can give me an advantage. I try not to abuse it too much to make it that unfair for people.

I am in 4th place in my league at 16k from trying to get objective 3 and getting an extra 1/2 because of a reset. 5th is 13.6k, 6th is 12.6k, 7th is 11.5k.

However, 1st is 72.6k, 2nd is 39.6k, 3rd is 39.3k. Should I try to use my advantage to catch up? Everyone else in the league is locked out of 1/2/3 already, but I may have a chance.

burbman
    @burbman

@kekekaiser – With the top three clearly taking advantage of active objective resets, it is understandable for you to want to keep up and use the same approach. Ethics on this are murky, as you are not denying any clean players an opportunity to advance, but once the box is opened, it may be difficult to go back to regular play. Use your own best discretion on how to proceed.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@zekekaiser — Cheating is cheating. Whether you are actively resetting or taking advantage of a spotty connection does not matter. In my league last week 7th place was the highest clean player (I believe I will have been in 9th). That means all the transfer spots and all but one of the two star spots went to cheats. No only do you not have a chance to advance but you are either sent down or get a crappy one star spin on the rewards wheel. Just because people below you are locked out from advancing does not mean it is fair to cheat them.

@zekekaiser, Since your resets are accidental the top3 will likely respond to you increasing your scores. If they are intentionally resetting their objectives they will easily overtake you again. Unless you know how to do this as well, it will be in vain. If you do know how, you could chose to keep up the cheating since you are already among cheaters.

It is understandable if you do so. Understand though that nobody here will encourage you to do this. Basically it’s up to you.

Paladin
    @jsant

This is turning into a psychological social experiment =)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.