Cheater(s) in AB2 Arena?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cheater(s) in AB2 Arena?

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 307 total)
  • Replies
  • Aeshna
    @aeshna

@jeffro12 – why will you be keeping a close eye on Raven Birdson?

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

The opponent I met just before the winning streak ended. Who would not love to meet that power couple?
    They are laughing at all honest Players

Dream.png

Cheathater
    @jeffro12

Aeshna

I don’t think Raven Birdson should be sent packing. I am assuming Mighty Swanson was removed based on what I saw. Meaning they suddenly dropped to 12th with only 1 point which you cannot win just a single point.

I still don’t recall seeing anything that was done that caused the removal. The only thing that came to mind was that they may have jewels that were not earned or paid for.

Two reasons to keep a close eye on Raven Birdson…If I aspire to win they are the current big threat to beat me. Second…since I don’t know what Mighty did wrong I am curious if Raven will be removed for a similar reason.

Unfortunately if this happens it won’t really explain why. It will just be more information to try and see if there is still a means to cheat after the new update.

In closing…to be clear I do not wish Raven to be removed. I have no reason to believe they have done anything wrong.

I will continue to watch for anything unusual as I want to remain confident the arena is a fair enough contest. While it never seems like a fair fight with someone using spells. At least we all have a choice to use them as well.

Hope that answers your question.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@jeffro12

Raven Birdson is pleased to hear that!

You are not in Raven Birdsons league. They can not see you.

A player may populate several leagues at the same time but only see themselves in one league.
    It may be the perceived swapping of leagues is only the player seeing themselves in one of those leagues. A player may think they are being bounced around leagues but they actually are not!

Mohammed is the nearest to Raven Birdson in their league. Raven Birdson has spent the last two hours increasing his lead over Mohammed. Mohammed is now 200 stars behind Raven Birdson.

Raven Birdson has played you twice today, won one, lost one.

Interestingly Raven Birdson has played Jet Thunders three times today. Twice Jet played no spell cards, the third time they did!

At no point since the new arena week began has Raven Birdson played Mohammed.

Raven Birdson played against a level 149 player today!

Raven Birdson plays AB2 on a standard Iphone5 with no modifications. They don’t have any hacks, cracks or cheat programmes on their phone. There’s no scripts running on their phone. They spent money to accumulate as many feathers as they could last week, spending cash on 5 days out of 7. Raven Birdson spent the 300 gems on 11 arena tickets.

Last week Raven Birdson won their league in AB friends. Raven Birdson spends hours on AB2 every day.

Raven Birdson says, have a great day and good flinging.

heybert17
    @heybert17

I wonder why I never face the uneven opponents in the early rounds, it is almost like they are only there to stop my streaks.

kelshe
    @kelshe

Still…the leader in my league leapt from a reasonable number of stars at this point in the competition to 1,200, almost doubling the second place score. Cheater? You decide. This player has a 33 star ranking and all birds at l 9. He has “won ” more first place medals and 2nd and 3rd place medals than his star ranking would suggest possible. I’ve noticed several other players with similar attributes, many of whom seem Russian or eastern European because of the use of Cyrillic characters.

eltini
    @eltini

Hello I just joined the forum as I saw you guys were discussing cheaters. My bird name is Boom Buttslam and I have played in the arena for a while – last sunday a guy came out of the blue with 350 points (now 480) and today the third ranking guy after me just got a 100 points boost in 3 hours… Is that actually possible without cheating ? If so can I report something ? Really annoying…

Oh and it seems that this forum is a nice and friendly place – cool.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

80 points an hour is possible, not easy but it can be done and 100 points in three hours is very possible.

The league I’m in 350 points is tenth place. The top 3 all have over 900.

Edit: I went into the arena after posting the above and in 30 mins scored 40 points. Hard to keep the pace up and you’re putting pressure on yourself. I’d rather take my time before flinging.

cognitive
    @cognitive

I seem to be in the Apathy league week in and week out… Only had one serious challenge in 18 weeks.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@cognitive
    You are a lucky one! That hasn’t happened to me in a month or so.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

OK a new cheater just showed up- first take a look at the stats for BOOM FALCON:

Bird levels all over the place, 11 stars, 5 spells. BUT- I went ahead and played this person anyway since it was my first round for the run.

View post on imgur.com

And the result? I was beat by a score of TEN MILLION POINTS.

TEN. MILLION. POINTS.

View post on imgur.com

F**king seriously Rovio? How does a person with such a random bird flock manage to amass such a high score?? I noticed during gameplay that the score kept on climbing whether or not they had a turn, and kept climbing when they were done (points went up even when they used the snowflake card…)

This is garbage. No wonder honest players are leaving left and right.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

DJ, 10 million is the most I’ve ever seen by far. You played very respectable. 5 million is the barometer I use to determine whether I’ve played a decent game while using no spells.

I’m still in awe of the 10 million score. Wow!! Cheaters galore!!

kedik22
    @kedik22

@djlarryt

Hi.
    I cannot believe 10,000,000 points!!!
    What is Rovio thinking about?
    If I were in Rovio´s management, I would fire any of the techies who let this happen.

@bankler
    , since this is an obvious cheat, how can Rovio let it happen?

Regards.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

All I can say is WTF !!!
    Rovio should do something..

WTF.png

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

I’m sure they are legit. ? It’s one pathetic cheater after another in this game. One more thing: I refuse to believe that they can’t remedy the disease. Rovio has a universal “cheaters are welcome” policy. It’s win/win for them. Players spend tons of cash trying to beat and keep up with the cheaters. It’s gaming fraud in a bottle. There are two solutions 1. Quit -which is what many of the greatest flingers of all time have done or 2. Practice acceptance because it’s never gonna change.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

The Captain is back folks!! Cheers!! Cheers!!

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

No, Dwhite. Like I said on Banklers announcement, I really have nothing else to contribute and won’t be a regular here. But I will keep reading and maybe make an occasional comment. I have not stopped out of anger, spite or as a protest. But again, thanks for the kind words. Keep flinging and I will keep reading. :P

kedik22
    @kedik22

@captsternn

Hey Captain, good to hear from you!!!

Cheathater
    @jeffro12

I get how the level 10 is happening. I have not looked to see if they added several new levels. Is that how the 12’s are possible or is that your point that this is showing a new exploit?

Thanks for any clarity you can provide.

I was fortunate as many were with the new winning streaks you could get a lot of exces points on your birds. This afforded me to have 5 moved to level 10 nearly right away.

Weird experience I had was when starting a game today after the update 4 of my birds were level 10. Played 3 hours later when new free rounds were available and only the bird being awarded was 10..the rest back to 9. At that time it was Chuck. I think it is now Bomb.

So I went in and paid to the treasure chest. Once that bird was awarded feathers it was restored to a 10 again. But I have Terrence with 6700. It did not go above a 10.

Just telling what I have seen today. I must have played a ton while Terrence was the bird of the day in the streak awards. I really don’t recall playing that many?

Cheathater
    @jeffro12

Captain

Do you recall how many points this level 12 player scored? Hard to imagine they could get there at a star level 12. I just reached 90 today.

Thanks

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I am around, Kedik. Again, thanks for the kind words but please understand my “leaving” wasn’t something like some kind of grand statement. I am just not going to participate like I did before. Please just allow me to lurk and make a rare comment. Keep flinging away.

kelshe
    @kelshe

Before the advent of the elder levels, I usually was matched fairly close to my ranking. On the first day of the new levels I was pitted against players with all 10s, 11 and 12s. I could see some 10s but 11s and 12s are not yet available. Take a look at the progress bar under your bird and you will see that it just stops. There’s no x/x display. So, yeah, they’re cheaters. Get caught cheating, hacking or using bots when playing any Blizzard games, e.g. Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, etc. and you’re banned for life. Of course, those games are purchased not freemium. But still. Some game companies have a zero tolerance for cheaters. Perhaps Rovio could adopt similar ethics policies. Then the cheaters would go off to bother someone else.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Hasn’t someone else encountered this David guy before?
    Damn cheaters.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

View post on imgur.com

I just wanted to know if this is a Real Player , Generic A.I player , a Company Developer or something else.
    There’s no way this Player could of played 74 Weeks of Arena Events ( Game wasn’t Around Janurary 2015 )

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cheater(s) in AB2 Arena?

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.