Bludgeoneo – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bludgeoneo – New Event!

Viewing 16 replies - 101 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper I may have confused between the two. But what I meant to say I cannot get the Dark Saber now for the OTHER Megatron character for which it wasn’t supposed to intended for. I actually wanted the Dark Saber for both Megatrons.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer According to the image used for the “One Shall Stand” event that the sabers were originally introduced in, Dark Megatron was the intended Megatron to get it. Which he did in that event. It being available in this event for Ultimate Megatron seems to be a byproduct of the original glitch. I see no reason to think it won’t be offered for Dark Megatron again.

But don’t you already have both? You said you did in the thread for the original event.

@lemongrab At the time that I had first unlocked a Halloween accessory, I hadn’t noticed any updates being installed into game, so I didn’t know that a recent update had made it possible to unlock event exclusive accessories through the crates. I just thought that maybe those accessories were time-locked.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper I thought I had. But after updating to v1.30.4, most of my unlocked accessories disappeared including the sabers and the Chinese, Holiday ones.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@sntrooper Oops sorry, got confused. Yes, Dark Star Saber was originally for Dark Megatron and was only obtainable thru glitch for Ultimate Megatron in the One Shall Stand event before then they made it available for Ultimate Megatron in the previous event (Bludgeoneo).

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Wait! How do you hit WMT fireballs? I can’t aim at them. The game won’t let me.

Also how come sentinel prime isn’t listed on best bots? The auto aim 3 shots are VERY helpful. I use him a lot!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@daniel-cho

Only certain TFs can hit those fireballs.  For example, all three Grimlocks.

Joel
    @joel687

You can’t aim at the fireballs at all, but you can use a sweeping motion with any of the lightning bots (grimlocks, ratchet, epic optimus) to hit them. Unfortunately, epic optimus and ratchet don’t have the firepower to take the fireballs out.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Ah I see. What  do you guys think about sentinel?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hate him.  Sure, he’s great at killing static structures, but he’s pretty helpless against missiles and flying pigs.

WMTs it depends on how many he encounters at one times.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Although considerably harder, the Galvatron weapons can take out fireballs as well.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

What are you talking about?

Red Alert is using Birdium, not Autocogs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Yeah sorry, messed up. BTW, did you see my post in the Red Alert thread? Can you answer those questions?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

I saw it, and I thought about it, but unfortunately I don’t have an answer for you as I wasn’t paying attention, sorry.

The first time I was aware that Red Alert had been added to the game was when someone mentioned that they got him through a Gold Crate.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig

The first time I was aware that Red Alert had been added to the game was when someone mentioned that they got him through a Gold Crate.

That was me….I got him through a Gold Crate.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Once I got a sword for Goldbite in a gold crate but got explosive rounds for  Ultimate Optimus prime in a steel crate

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bludgeoneo – New Event!

Viewing 16 replies - 101 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.