Bludgeoneo – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bludgeoneo – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 116 total)
  • Replies
  • ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@lemongrab

About the WMTs, I wasn’t very specific. Only the poison effect can hurt the WMT when it stop moving. Other projectiles are deflected. There are not many bots with this effect.

Using Ultimate Megatron, With the addition of the gravity effect, you can shoot near the WMT (manually aiming) and the poison damage over time will continue affecting it (not the damage of the shot itself).

I could test it in very few events, because the poison effect takes very little HP from the WMT, but there were times when the WMT’s HP was almost depleted, and it blowed up due to this effect.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lemongrab yeah, that makes sense.  There’s only a select few TFs that can reliably target the fireballs and flaming boogers.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So you know the saying “speak of the Devil ….”

Unicron showed up on my next run following my comment about not wanting to see him, lol.

The run was generally a mess, but I just barely managed to squeak through.  That having been said, I didn’t kill a single WMT, but getting the points from Unicron was worth it.

Spent most of the run just targeting the fireballs and flaming boogers.  It was definitely an adventure.

Joel
    @joel687

53k on wmt day was enough to get me 3rd. I just enjoy taking out the wmts, and I couldn’t help it.

Asen_77
    @asen

Today I get Saber and I can say – Saber sucks. I will continue use Acid Rounds on UM.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@asen What was wrong with the saber? Not enough noticible damage?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen i feel the same it was bad a choice to battle for Saber. Acid Rounds is way WAY better for UM I have also level 5 the Mace Acid Rounds.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Picked up all spark containers to promote GSGrimlock a bit further. Sitting at 7k and will overpower UM and get his Medallion.

Anyone using his Medallion notice an improvement?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@millforce2k With Medallion somewhat a faster reloading / shooting.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Shot feel a little faster, but it’s impossible to quantify for sure.

I’m actually able to kill WMTs again, but it takes forever.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m giving up the sword. I’m tired of this event, I don’t want to battle for an accessory I will not use. I’m out of the event, and I will only take whatever accessory I can afford at the end, maybe the sparks.

I’m done with daily quests too. It’s too much effort for very little reward. I will keep only with the spark run, collecting sparks for an event that is worth the effort.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I feel like Ultimate Megatron is strong again (or maybe it’s my L25 UM not sure).

@lemongrab and @ramonpontes First of all, how is it that you guys are able to directly target and destroy the fire balls from Walking Mortar Towers? I can’t destroy the fire balls before they hit me unless they just happen to fly directly into the path of Energon Grimlock’s beam weapon or they hit pigs/structures that are unintentionally shielding me. I can target Unicron Pig’s flaming pig boogers, but only after they are within a certain range of my bots.
    Second of all the Walking Mortar Towers can take damage and be destroyed after they have stopped moving but it is extremely difficult to do so unless they have only been stunned by an EMP missile that your bot has shot down. Incendiary rounds can also deal destructive damage, but it takes longer for them to be effective. Also, I was able to destroy Walking Mortar Towers after they had stopped moving by shooting in their general direction with Soundwave’s weapon, but only after their energy bar was nearly depleted.

Asen_77
    @asen

@deszaras UM is better with Acid Rounds. With saber he is weaker.

@millforce2k
    I grab medalion today. Tomorrow will try him on Spark run.

elektric
    @elektric

@asen were you in my list with the WM day? did see someone with the same name

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jimmy-necessary

Is your Soundwave equipped with the Lazerbeak (acid rounds) accessory?  I think someone else mentioned that they were able to killed dormant WMTs with acid rounds.

Regarding WMT’s fireballs – you can target them by holding down your finger on the fireball so that the Grimlock beam weapon intersects it.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@elpapam @optimuspig @asen Thanks all. I’ll be able to do tomorrow’s spark run at level 16 and then with Medallion the next day.

@optimuspig No, I do not have that accessory, yet, but I do have him equipped with other damage boosting accessories. Plus, he is currently at upgrade level 12.

moi
    @moifirst

@datguygamer
    Unfortunately I don’t feel that UM is strong again. I’m at L15, so I think it may have been caused by your L25.

Asen_77
    @asen

@elektric Currently 9 with around 42k points. Name asen and Ratchet as bot. I am not giving hard time to play at this event. Already grab saber and medalion for UM and need only one photo for someone else. Then I will get some sparks with tokens that will left. Also I have a lot work lately and don’t have a lot time for playing.

Geli
    @geli

Defeated Boss Pig in back-to-back runs with GSGrimlock. Got over 12,000 combined “points” after bonus.
    I’ll take it.

As for flaming mortars… easily defeated with ANY Grimlock by not firing until the mortar round is on the downward trajectory. Also target the mortar tube that does the shooting. Hitting it as it exits the tube also seems to damage the WMT. At least, it appears that way to me.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@geli

Re: Mortars, I believe you are correct.

What I try to do is trace a line “backwards” with Grimlock’s beam weapon towards the WMT along the projected arc of the fireballs.

I’ve noticed a few times where the WMT exploded right after I took out a fireball.  I thought I was imagining things, lol.

Of course, the WMT was already significantly damaged, but the fireballs seem to inflict a certain amount of “splash damage”, not just to WMTs but anything else in proximity.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just hit 100,000 points today, and I’ve now earned enough tokens for the Medallion, Dark Star Saber, Overpower UM to L16, and all the sparks.

All-in-all, a successful event. Managed to come in 1st place each of the first five days, and actually maxed out the Challenge twice which I’ve never done before ever since they re-jigged the scale.  Not going to bother chasing 1st today, since I don’t need it and #1 is already over 200K anyway.

GSG really shone in this event.  It’s too bad it was only a side event and not one where a new TF was on offer.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Did spark run with UM at L16 today. He made it all the way through with two hearts left, so it does appear that there was an improvement to his armor. 28% better? Maybe. I don’t think I would have made it all the way through before. Don’t know what the healing nanites are since I never saw his health increase.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig New bot is just around the corner. Lets hope that some of our bots will be in promotion x4, other way will be hard to collect 10k tokens. For this event, without spend any effort and with only 140% I get around 8k tokens and collect saber, medallion, some photo something for other bot and bigger and smaller container.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bludgeoneo – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.