Arena

Viewing 5 replies - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Replies
  • LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@korath88 Yes, I sure did. Now I have 966 stars.

Thank you, gracias, terima kasih :)

Jim151
    @jim151

So I just finished first place in the wood league, thanks to advice from some friends on this board, but I didn’t get the “Complete any league in first place” achievement. Is there something else that needs to be done, or does the achievement take a while to show up?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I think I’m going to go off-topic, but I noticed that after complete weeks of not PvPing, I still could claim an ancient PvP reward and also managed to get to Silver League right away (from Stone). And since I came in super late, NO ONE was on my leaderboard, not even a ghost. But I’ll check to see if it actually worked. Again, sorry to those who don’t like people that go and try to join later to get an easy week, but I have a 0% chance of reaching Diamond League this season, as it is already Week 10/12. But what sucks is that Rovio hasn’t nerfed the matchings any bit. However, a few Piggy Mc’Cool battle aborts and I get a reasonably weak opponent.

fangston
    @fangston

@jim151 this achievement is known to be buggy. Several reports to Rovio and nothing…

Bossk
    @henjovr

I’m missing the Defeat them All achievement.
    I played actively in 2 seasons, should have gotten it by now.

Is this bugged too?

Viewing 5 replies - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.