Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suikyo
    This is a CG player with a 99.999% chance.
    The 0.001% is the possibility that there’s a player out there that NEVER visited the Dojo again after originally reaching M12, NEVER gave himself a nickname on the game, does NOT do Facebook and has those exact set items. :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I may know why @kennymcc got that Epic message yesterday.
    The official ABEpic FB page just posted that they temporarily removed the Bomb and Blues objectives from the Arena and will fix the issue in the next update.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    Yeah, that should be it.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 that’s a relief. Thanks for the info.

Well I have cheat in my league but unfortunately I have not taken regular screen shots. I have faith that Rovio has solved this problem. Their score is just under 90k but earlier today they had about 1k. I really hope Rovio can spot them.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

having same issue too today no bomb to kill with chuck. this sucks

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

No cheaters in my league this week but I’ve been put with the grinders from hell… Don’t these people have other stuff to do? ;)

Anonymous

I just got a CG team with both Bomb and Blues! If getting CG teams with various combinations of all five birds becomes a thing, I think it’s actually going to be really fun, interesting, challenging. They should give them banner sets too though. The AI is dumb enough that it still wouldn’t be too hard.

image.png

Anonymous

Here’s a pic showing the banner
    image.png

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@poptimus there is a possible CG team with banner set on previous page.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

A little competative here :)

I had 30700 after last taks, so I had to make some more points to fortify my place in first 3 places :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    Such competition, much wow :P

BTW I don’t have the power, time and will to reach Top 3 this week… Competition is too harsh. :( Top 7 will have to do.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just had something weird happen to me. O.O

As I was playing for my daily objectives, I encountered a CG team with Elite Knight w/Banner Breaker, Lightning Bird w/Reborn and Elite Cleric w/Nature’s Blessing.
    After Chuck revived once, he used his support ability on himself… but nothing happened. Instead of attacking, like it should normally happen, he did his “cry” pose, like King Pig when he uses his charge “attack”.

Huh.

Suzy
    @suzyq

10 minutes before the new objectives started tonight someone who was in 14th place and had a score of 13455 suddenly appeared in 1st place with a score of 97020. Like @bubbley I haven’t been taking regular screen shots and hope Rovio pick it up.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 I think that Chuck used his support ability on the banner. It happened more often in the past. At least I don’t see actions like Seadog using support ability on banner anymore.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@suzyq report it to Rovio. Just give Rovio a help whenever you can.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@suikyo yes I was thinking I should even though I can’t back it up with before and after photos.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suikyo
    Bots can do that? Whenever I’d try to use Wizard’s or Captain’s support ability on the banner it just would refuse to do so.

Honestly, the most hilarious thing is when Capt’n uses his support ability on a bird with less than 10% health. :P

Pointless
    @pointless

@suikyo that has been taken out of the game. The buff option on an invalid object is not an option anymore.
    I myself love the Beserker suicide I still see often to this day :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq I think Rovio can’t detect the cheats. We have to report them then Rovio can determine if they have cheated. My cheat is still there. I have seen players scores fall to zero but this one hasn’t. We shall see.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45

I won’t make top 3 either this week. Like I said elsewhere, I’m stuck with 3 grinders from hell… ;) I never reached 50000+ points in a Stone week but I’m at 58165 after today’s obectives (no defeats) but I sat in 4th place most of the week. 5th is at 44560. First grinded like crazy yesterday or last night and now sits at 74715 (and didn’t cheat as far as I can tell, his progress was was gradual).

I’m 2nd now but the one who was in 2nd yesterday always starts playing later in the cycle. If he just makes his objectives without grinding today, he’ll blow 60000 easy. The girl who sat 3rd most of the week has not completed all of hers either but has stopped at 57000 in 3rd for now. I was 2K abover her when I went to bed last night. SHe was 2K above me this morning. Takes dedication (and more time than I can spare) to grind 4k+ in one night in Stone ;)

The good news is that, I got 3 defeats only one day this week. So my birds are getting stronger. I just lack the time to compete with crazy grinders like that ;)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    Woah! #1 on my board would be #5 on your board!
    My problem is the time as well, and the fact that the Stone League just isn’t grind-friendly. :P

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    Please explain the Beserker suicide to the uninformed.

Atom
    @atom

@dallasreds It is when Berserker uses his support ability on a bird with less than 15% health. The bird takes damage equal to 15% of their maximum health which is enough to knock out the bird. Thus -> Berserker suicide.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@atom
    Thanks. I haven’t used berserker that often to know.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley I’ve reported them and just hope others on the board have done the same. Just feel sorry for the person who was in 3rd place as nothing will happen to my request until Monday. Sorry to hear your cheater is still around :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.