Arena season 13

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena season 13

• After season 12 I thought about deleting the game, but due to a special kind of insanity I started in the Wood League all over again. Despite a fix-it case ticket with Rovio earlier, the island still takes over a minute or so to load, the game freezes for 2-4 second intervals, and today the arena crashed 5 times already while trying to meet objectives. And this is with an updated Samsung Galaxy and new Netgear dual channel wifi router. WTF, Rovio?!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 60 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

They posted on FB that the fix to lengthy load is coming this week. (I know, they also claimed the arena is closed for the week.) If history is any indication, the next update will fix less bugs than they introduced in the past while adding some new ones.

Oh, one more thing. This is a very sophisticated and demanding game, so even your updated Samsung Galaxy, or the next one that hasn’t been released yet, and the most expensive, enterprise grade WiFi router existing, will struggle to cope with it. So you should lobby the hardware manufacturers, Google and Apple to stop putting out shitty hardware and OS.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

This made me laugh!!!  Thanks for the chuckle guys.

And @winkwink I still have a slow (although slightly faster) load time and random freezes too.  I guess we’ll have to wait for the next update.

DD
    @toolow

@coachmp V2.3.0 is out for me, but I haven’t the courage to take the plunge.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@t

sophisticated

I can’t believe you wrote that…@toolow

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer

I know it’s pointless, but I was trying to match up
    the wonderful people in the FB comment. It’s epic fail, right?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Yes, no doubt a fail.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

This game called epic is losing quality

@toolow

Pointless did write something pointless

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer

*Sigh* That’s what I get from a Samurai with pointy katana.

@quickgaming

I always thought pointless only pointed out the pointlessness to prove a point.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow A very pissed off samurai no less. lol

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

To make it worse, your progress was cleared by two Rovio workers but Rovio have to pay for all they have done!

1. In 2014 I had a level 10 optimus prime in angry Birds transformers and my progress got reset.

2. Angry Birds Go has been wiped and I lost my coins,gems and characters with carts in the game.

3. So many bugs in epic and is almost unplayable on any device, I’ve lost some class mastery and can be as angry as ever!

Pointless
    @pointless

I would say something poignant (ie to the point), yet fear the gist of its content (ie the point) would probably be sharp (ie pointed) and may thereby become less meaningful (ie pointless)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming Threaten them with emails.

;)
    @winkwink

Well, all 2.3.0 did was to make the game crash after every arena battle, although load time for the island is a bit faster but not much! And now they put up an Autumn sale on LC’s as if you would want to spend real money on a game that keeps getting more deeply flawed for those of us who have played since season one. I pity Stefan & Pawel who I think do try to help. But, I guess that’s the definition of insanity – playing the same game but expecting different results ;)  Good to see you all keeping your sense of humor…

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@winkwink

I defend @datguygamer about Stefan and Pawel. Those two are arrogant for that particular act

DD
    @toolow

@winkwink

I did sympathies with the duo who did help, until they accused me of cheating, wiped my data from my second profile with no warning, point blank refuse to acknowledge the possibility that they are wrong, actively ignore my pleas and close my replies over the matter, and threaten to terminate my accounts. So no, whatever good will that I had for them is no more.

Buds
    @budstheawesome

Just had a match where my Team Power defeated the opponent’s by 300-400.
    I lost, because their Mythic Chrono activated every turn. One turn, their Red went 3 times, Chuck went 3 times, Blues went twice.
    And they say they’ve improved the Arena? Add options for difficulty, please.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

“Mythic Chrono” seems quite bugged to me, too. It triggers so “often” (when used by Arena A.I., of course) that it is actually the only real unbalanced game shifter, letting poorly played Teams to win without you being able to pull out your strategy.

What do you think?
    Is Rovio at least aware of this monster bug?

;)
    @winkwink

@quickgaming

@toolow

@datguygamer

I always felt you were screwed by Rovio, but I always considered Stefan and Pawel to be messengers not decision makers – perhaps I am wrong. Anyway, the game is becoming more and more unplayable for us who have been with it from the start…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@winkwink The support staff has the tools necessary to tinker around with player saves to save time as if they are only there to be messengers then contacting the developers themselves to solve problems would take time (and money from Rovio to pay those support staff in the first place) as the customer won’t wait that long. Unless the problem is big with the game itself (in which case, they pass the info to the devs), they can solve the save states themselves which they did. They just reset me because they could.

ClemZer
    @max-data

Hi everyone,

is Rovio doing something for the cheaters in arena ?

Some guys took thousand of point in a few minutes…

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Was it significantly more than 5,500 points?  It is certainly possible to complete all 3 daily objectives at once in a single battle.

ClemZer
    @max-data

Yes, more of the daily objectives, I apologize to not mention it before.

There is a pack of players around the max of point (5500*nb of days) and one guy with 4000 more points won in te beginning when the max of the Wheel was only near 100…

;)
    @winkwink

For anyone using android to play and having repeated crashes in the arena – I found out that the problem is Facebook related. When I sign out of Facebook and remove the AB Epic app from my Facebook profile the arena works without crashing. When I sign into Facebook again the arena crashes after or during a battle. It is not enough to just sign out in the game, you must also remove the app from your Facebook profile, too. It can easily be added back once you are done with the arena. Hope this helps…

@max-data
    – I haven’t seen active cheaters in a few weeks, just a couple of players that were labeled as cheaters at the bottom of the leaderboard. I would screenshot any active ones and send it to Rovio. Also post it in the cheaters thread here.

I am not sure now if they are cheating or not, but maybe someone can tell me how some people in arena are able to get scores that blow my mind, just today, after 4 days of starting this week someone has 149,720 points, 2nd one is 120,010 and 3rd place is 101,980 , I am way behind at 70k+ , I feel there is no way you can get 150k points so fast , i played the very first few days for almost 10 hours while doing other things and the gap got bigger and bigger even if I sat down for hours non stop trying to catch up, so i finally gave up and that’s what they have now. I feel they are cheating but not sure, any idea how to score that much non stop!???

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@p2win

I’ve always thought that Rovio had/has a hand in setting and raising those scores whenever they feel like it.  Meaning that it’s a conspiracy, your just racing against an unbeatable machine…

That or I’m crazy and there are people out there who don’t have jobs but somehow figure out a way to support an expensive gaming addiction with INSANE amounts of time and LOTS of cash!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena season 13

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.