Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.2 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.2 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 130 total)
  • Replies
  • KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 and rest of u :)
    My Finnish friend has the same problem with new opponents on arena-board, he wrote it to Rovio and Rovio answered him that they will return him back on his old board.

@smwforever45
    He cant have stronger Birds than me ;)

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

He’s name was Allapazza but this is not issue anymore. Game forced me to update and now I’m on different board with different players. Currently 5th was 3rd :/

burbman
    @burbman

I encountered a strange issue after updating to 1.5.2. In the arena, when I placed my finger on one of my birds to attack, the attack vector with the blue circle showing my target showed up at a random point on my screen. I could still drag it around, and as long as I could get it to my intended target without my finger going off the edge of my screen, continue my attack. Eventually, I was unable to finish the battle so I restarted the app, and have not seen the issue since.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@datguygamer Oh, dear. It’s 15 FE now to make stamina? And wasn’t it…5, before? That’s a big jump…

angryde
    @angryde

@metztli013 I’m just shocked it took Rovio so long to implement this latest shafting. :-/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    Really? In that case I should write Rovio a support ticket as well… :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@metztli013 yes, just like the materials required to enchant was bumped (initially it took 1683 Flotsams for me to enchant an set item fully but now it takes 6738), the cost to craft Stamina Drinks is now bumped as well.

It’s Rovio’s way of saying “Have fun! We love you! :D”

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I was forced to make update. My arena board changed too, bad way ofcourse, I was 2nd now I am 5th. I can confirm that the game started to crash very often during arena playing. Btw. I have @dallasreds on my arena-board now :)

@smwforever45

As I know Rovio changed back nothing for him :) He will tell me next day if anything changed on his board.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@jacek-jedrzejowski Allapazza is a known cheat so you are fortunate to have lost him from your league.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    Don’t pre-judge, Rovio has bumped us into higher leagues back in Season 7 when everyone lost their progress…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@kennymcc
    You were on my board before and after the update. I see you in 5th place like you said and I am in 7th.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Thanks for that confirmation… I had the same suspicions but assumed it was just me. :-/ The bar seemed to be taking longer to fill up somehow.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde I’m surprised that you missed that. People were discussing it all over the place when that happened as no one was happy at all to see their materials being eaten like crazy.

Not to mention 6738 Flotsams are required on Diamond anvil. On a normal anvil, it would take even more.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

Sorry for dupe post!

@datguygamer
    @angry-johnny @angryde @dahnlor @all on android and maybe IOS:
    Something PIG is happening:
    – No matter you’re logged in to Facebook or not, it always CRASHES in the MIDDLE of the battle.
    – No matter you opened the leaderboard or not.
    – It happens on both The Arena and The Event!
    – The Event portal rarely showed up NOW!
    – MAYBE Arena also crashes because both of them have the SAME leaderboard SYSTEM. With Anti-Cheat 2.0 and FB leaderboard.
    – MAYBE @smwforever45 ‘s ANTI-PLAY theory (sorry if I mentioned the wrong guy) is upgraded to 2.0 and also applied to The Arena.

So here’s the thing:
    EPIC UPDATES:
    – Bavarian Funfair! Enjoy with pretzels and CRASHING Rollercoasters that crashlanded in the app itself! Unlock the Illusionist or the Elite Illusionist by spending money on the autumn sale! Not the event.
    – NEW Arena Leaderboard System! Enjoy the new friend leaderboard. And because, it’s connected to Facebook. It’ll crash nicely after battles.
    – NEW!!!! ARENA ANTI-CHEATER SYSTEM!!!! Our event Anti-Cheater System is also added to the Arena! Make sure you spend lots of bucks to totally BAN the Cheater (LITERALLY) and get small compensations for your problem!
    – BUGS & IMPROVEMENTS (Look at it carefully!)
    Bugs!!!!! Without fixes!?!?!?!?!?!? What the????????
    They already teased new Bugs with that.
    And one more thing:
    – ANTI-PLAY SYSTEM 2.0!!!!!! This is a massive upgrade for Android guys all over the world! We’ve upgraded the APS right after the ACS upgraded! More lags and crashes!!!! Even if you’re logged out of Facebook! And we’ve removed the portal do you’re likely to crash even more!!!!!!!
    And this feature is also applied on The Arena!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Make sure each of you buy the highest amount of LCs and send apologise to us for sending too many tickets!!!!!!
    And, we’ll upgrade this system to 3.0 as you wish!!!!!!!

That should be the real Changelog. Don’t forget “Bugs and Improvements” without fixes!!!!!!

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@angry-johnny I’ve got some additional changes to add on your main post:
    – Stamina Drink crafting price is increased from 5 to 15.
    – The Candy Crush Set for Bomb now heals for 50% in the Arena instead of 100% in the Arena. Though this doesn’t happen All the time. Well, just sometimes.
    – New friends leaderboard on the Events now!
    – Autumn Sale!!!!!
    – And, everything listed in my previous post.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan Yes, whenever they mention “Bug Fixes and improvements”, we’ll have to understand that they mean quite the opposite.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer Well, they’re honest now.
    They removed the fixed word from the Changelog!
    Check it out on the Gp store!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aufar-ramadhan
    On the German App Store it says “Fehlerbehebungen” which means bug fixes.
    It was likely just a mistake. You guys are making such a drama out of it.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

Well, @smwforever45 Yosh, this is in the Play Store. You’re too lucky. No set items = No lags???? WHY????
    Link for screenshot:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzKkSFjgVF3zV2dYYVlSQ0tPdzA/view?usp=drivesdk

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Well if there’s drama to be created, the internet always supplies the fuel for it. That’s how it goes always.

@aufar-ramadhan
    That’s actually a pretty hilarious scene. It’s like they are actually admitting introducing bugs in the update.

Speaking of: New bug

* Do not buy any ingredients from the shop with LCs. Your counter will be deducted but you won’t get the item.

* Graphical glitches are always welcome like the one where Squire Pigs just slide in instead of hopping. It’s been there since v1.4.0 but they still don’t fix it. Plus, the Might icons are still represented by hearts.

* Yin Yang set is still without animation. Grrr.

On a lighter note, got Yoshi’s Woolly World for just 5$. Not a bad game but those sound effects are awful.

Timber
    @timber

All my IOS devices are working great, Android devices shut down after almost every battle… and when I breathe out of the wrong nostril! (without loss of event points, mastery, etc.)

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer You’d be surprised how much I can miss, ignore or selectively erase! :-P @smwforever45 I’m with @datguygamer… I don’t know what idyllic corner of the cyber-Yoshi-verse you’ve been inhabiting! Your response should be – “how DARE they” do it/inconvenience me/not agree with me/exist. LOL!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Yes, part of it I already know you not buying premium classes at all. That’s a “selectively erasing” phenomenon right there. You will erase anything that brings up that fact. :P

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Hey, I want to buy them eventually… I just don’t really need them… yet…!? That’s always been my problem… resolving that tension between want/need. I blame my Irish Catholic upbringing. :-P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    That’s a pretty cheap price for a game that’s out for like a year! Woolly World is awesome, a huge relievement after Yoshi’s New Island… (dude, you should hear the music of that game, and compare it to Woolly World’s… The difference is like night and day)
    The sound effects? I like them. :P

I know the Internet is Dramaville, I’ve seen it myself… and I know it makes a meme/copypasta/whatever out of every single typo :P
    (Even the Yoshi fandom isn’t free of drama kings and queens… I’ll refuse giving out any specific names, though)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.2 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 130 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.