Angry Birds Epic v1.4.1 update

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic v1.4.1 update

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
  • Sailus
    @sailus

Well probably I was just unlucky on the 5x. Hope I can get it now on the 3x. :-)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So, people wanted details. Here they are @partshade and @mvnla2 if they help any: I have a Piercing Set from January at Level 41 (the only old set) and this thing has been happening to me since February, so anyone has obtained either the Piercing Claw or the Piercing needle recently (as in during FEB or MAR), they can let me know.

5X Rainbow Riot for February (AGPM): Total 40 Multi-rolls (240 items total).
    Red–
    Dragon Scale: 3
    Dragon Tooth: 4
    Titan Grip: 2
    Titan Slam: 2
    Kirei Masamune: 3
    Blowing Masamune: 1
    Steel Wall: 3
    Steel Force: 2
    Primal Axe: 1
    Primal Spear: 3

Chuck–
    Phoenix Feather: 1
    Phoenix Egg: 2
    Mana Staff: 2
    Mana Well: 1
    Chronometer: 3
    Chronos: 2
    Living Lightning: 2
    Lightning Tome: 4
    Sonic Staff: 1
    Sonic Orb: 3

Matilda–
    Doom: 2
    Demise: 3
    Honey Spoon: 1
    Honey Jar: 2
    Heavenly Case: 4
    heavenly Scepter 2
    Yin: 2
    Yang: 5

Bomb–
    Rock: 2
    Paper: 3
    Candy Bomb: 2
    Candy Chain: 4
    Golden Pistol: 1
    Golden Bullet: 4
    The Hook: 2
    The Navigator: 1

Blues–
    The Sling: 4
    Angry Bird Plushies: 2
    RC Robot: 4
    Remote Control: 2
    Ballista: 4
    Ballista Bolts: 5
    Piercing Needle: 0
    Piercing Claw: 0

5X Rainbow Riot for March (AGPM): Total 60 Multi-rolls (360 items total).
    Red–
    Dragon Scale: 5
    Dragon Tooth: 2
    Titan Grip: 1
    Titan Slam: 3
    Kirei Masamune: 3
    Blowing Masamune: 2
    Steel Wall: 1
    Steel Force: 1
    Primal Axe: 5
    Primal Spear: 1

Chuck–
    Phoenix Feather: 4
    Phoenix Egg: 2
    Mana Staff: 1
    Mana Well: 5
    Chronometer: 2
    Chronos: 3
    Living Lightning: 4
    Lightning Tome: 1
    Sonic Staff: 1
    Sonic Orb: 5

Matilda–
    Doom: 4
    Demise: 2
    Honey Spoon: 2
    Honey Jar: 2
    Heavenly Case: 1
    heavenly Scepter: 3
    Yin: 5
    Yang: 1
    Forest Staff: 2
    Forest Bounty: 4

Bomb–
    Rock: 4
    Paper: 1
    Candy Bomb: 5
    Candy Chain: 2
    Golden Pistol: 4
    Golden Bullet: 6
    The Hook: 1
    The Navigator: 1

Blues–
    The Sling: 2
    Angry Bird Plushies: 4
    RC Robot: 1
    Remote Control: 6
    Ballista: 2
    Ballista Bolts: 2
    Piercing Needle: 0
    Piercing Claw: 0

Note:
    1. I have all Set Items for all birds (even counting the old Shadow Steps set). So all the numbers I wrote above are repeats (even the 1). As you can see, during the 5X RR for two consecutive months, every single Set item got to repeat multiple times (some as high as 6 times), but these two items never once showed up. Unless something is wrong, I don’t think the RNG can be this uncooperative. I have been doing some on and off multirolls, but even though still once or twice one or two sets come up, this set is absolutely absent. I also did some rolls during 3X RR but these two items didn’t pop then either as expected.

2. During the RRs, I got some other normal items too but I am not listing them as the post will become huge.

3. If anyone is confused as how I got the new set before the calendar during 5X which comes before the item in the calendar, I already got the Forest Set for Matilda before the calendar gave it to me (when your calendar resets, the GPM has a chance to drop the new item before it is even given via the calendar. You can get it pretty much any time you want during the month but the chances of it being dropped is the highest during the 5X RR). So it is also a repeat.

4. All my current sets are at Level 43 and my XP level is at 41 while the old Piercing items are at Level 41 (when I was at Level 39 myself). So I have no Level 42 set as they are all scrapped for shards in favor of updated ones.

The problem here is that not many users are willing to experiment this thing and use up their stash of Lucky Coins but I have spent dollars on Epic and thus I am not Freemium here. So not many users can back my theory on this but I do believe these items are not being given (unless someone can debunk my theory). I also sent a ticket to Rovio but they never responded back (except for the “Your ticket has been sent” one) via mails. So will this info do for you people?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer I am not sure what you want. I am a computer illiterate so I can’t post photos. I can tell you I am level 50 my set items apart from honey jar are all level 52. Honey jar is 47. I have most sets with some duplicates. I do not have Banner Breaker, Reset or Natures Blessing but obviously I have the pieces from the Calendar. I had more sets but I scrapped them for shards.

I have believed for many many months that we are not supposed to obtain all sets so that we keep trying. There are players who post in this forum who have struggled to get all set items. I spent LC trying to obtain a level 52 honey jar but it was a waste so I no longer try. My very first roll on the GP gave me the Phoenix feather I didn’t get the egg until I was, I think, level 41 certainly an enormous amount of time had elapsed.

Similarly I have every set from the Arena GP at diamond level 52 except Valiant I have 2 tapestries but no head. Since I haven’t scrapped much I can tell you I have 30 set heads and 29 set flags. I don’t think I am meant to have Valiant but actually I am perfectly happy with my Blazing Eye.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley It’s not about what is given but rather the fact that how slim is the chance for two items to not pop up once when all others can repeat like 2 or 3 times minimum? How can that be? When most set items are being given to me during a 5X RR at a fairly decent rate, isn’t it safe to assume that two items of the same set not being given at all has some problems associated with it? I am not asking it to be given always but once (just 1 time) in about 60 rolls would make me think that “Yeah, at least it is being given”. But 0 times (considering I roll at a fairly decent rate than others)? Just saying.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@datguygamer Currently, I have 4 Piercing Needles. One from calendar, three from advanced GPM. All are level 52 obtained during the first month it was available. But I never get the Piercing Claw. I have seen so many people having the complete set in the arena.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suikyo “During the first month it was available” which means not recently. Ah well. Thanks for the info anyway.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@jadedbacon, @graugeist, @burbman, @bubbley, @dragonofheart73, @sailus, @partshade, @kyododom, @mvnla2, @dallasreds, @henjovr, @suikyo,

@datguygamer
    , as I understand your frustration to be not understood.
    All think that we are complaining, yet it is false.

If the items of Piercing Set had a rate of chance equivalent to the others but that we did not obtain it, it would not raise us problem.
    But it is not the case and it is what we try to put forward.
    The items of this set have for the moment, according to the testimonies, obtained only during the month of its launch.

What we want ? In any case to pity us.
    No, we want just to find the certainty that the chance for these items is equivalent to those others. And I find that to have this certainty before putting some money in a game (or the time invested to accumulate LC) is more than legitimizes.

Because yes, at the moment, our only certainty is that the not obtaining of these items is not due to the bad luck, but well and truly to the bug having removed these items of the GPM. Bug or maybe same direct intention of Rovio…

The statistics of @datguygamer, as well as mine, added to your testimonies proving well that these items were not seen again only once for the month of its launch prove widely what we move forward.

We are not cowards and we don’t ask to person to invest its LC to make the guinea pig (unless the desire takes you). On the contrary, we advise to everything those who wish to invest LC in a RR to obtain the missing items of his collection (including the Piercing Set) to wait for a confirmation.

We have all at the most a day 3 free rolls.
    I think that among us all, if the bug is corrected, one of us shall well all have the chance to obtain one of the 2 items.
    If that was the case, there is our real request : inform us there !

After all it is not the purpose of a community there ? To share questions, doubts, information ?

Thank you in advance to you all.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

“I don’t think the RNG can be this uncooperative”

It can. Random can result in long streaks, especially when the rarity is so low. I know I got one of the Piercing things recently, because I remember scrapping it as a duplicate.

burbman
    @burbman

@datguygamer – All I can say is that by the stats you posted above, you are already exceptionally lucky, I can also say that “Random” truly does mean random with regard to this game. To this day, in spite of having made many thousands of rolls on the GPM with and without the 3 or 5x bonuses. I have yet to receive Matilda’s Doom. I initially downloaded the game the first day of the soft launch, and was able to stockpile a very large number of LC’s back when we were able to replay the golden pig levels, plus I have spent some real money on the game as well. Do I think that set item is bugged? Absolutely not, I have just been really unlucky in regards to it.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@graugeist

Recently when ?
    Before or after the last 5xRR?
    Because if it is after, our theory is always valid. We advance that during 2 last ones 5xRR, items were absent in the GPM.

All that we ask for now, it is to be warned if one of you obtains it again.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

I can attest to the GPM being random. When I first started playing near when the game came out, it took me well over a year of doing Rainbow Riots to get either piece of the TLightning set.

I can’t imagine why the Piercing Set wouldn’t be available especially with the recent patches that have come out that would’ve fixed it if it were the case. I want to say I got it during the last 5x but have no screenshot to confirm. If I get one I’ll definitely post a screenshot.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@burbman The scenario you are referring to is when you at least have one half of a pair. I can agree with that if I have at least one item of the two. Here, I have nothing when everything else repeats like crazy.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@grimjow – I can’t recall. As the last one was all dupes, noting new or notable, I didn’t record it. I’ll keep an eye out, though.
    ____

Yesterday, I did 30 3xRR spins, no Piercing items. Not unexpected.

Unzero
    @andrew-hannaford

After 8 of the 15 LC rolls, I had a maxxed out bar, and obtained the Piercing set! Didn’t get the bomb set, but that’s ok! Now I’m broke ingame and IRL. :P

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer, @all,

I get the Piercing Claw this morning, with the free roll and a maxxed rainbow bar.
    Like @andrew-hannaford, maybe that Rovio apologies by offering it as soon as we reach a full rainbow bar.

And you ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow I still haven’t got it but if you’re saying you got it this morning, I’ll believe you as you are a trustworthy person. I used some LCs but not even a single set showed up for me yet (just some unlucky rolls). Will confirm it later if I do get another Piercing item. What Xp level are you and what is your Piercing Claw level?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer

It is true that over the moment I did not screen because I did not realize that it was Piercing Claw. I was then so much surprised. But I can take a screen of my inventory if you want ?

I am level 50 and the item is level 52.
    Once again, it appeared in free tour with the complete rainbow bar.
    Have you soon a complete rainbow bar ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow I completed two Rainbow bars but it gave me Dragon Tooth and Bomb Bola. No Piercing item whatsoever. However I will keep trying in the hopes that it is fixed and we can get the item now.

Also I will be happy to see your screencap. :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Time for an update. Yes, I got a new Piercing Claw. Wanna know how easily I got that? Just after 2 multi-rolls and previously I had to do so many but not once did it pop up. People didn’t want to believe me that it was a bug. I reported it Rovio and now they have fixed it.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer

Happy to know that you obtained it.
    It does not more remain than to wait for the new set of Blue hoping that it works.
    And also by hoping that Rovio stops creating sets… A collection well has to stop one day…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow True. In total there will be 50 set items.At one point if they don’t stop, it will be troublesome.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic v1.4.1 update

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.