Angry Birds Epic Tips (Master Topic)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Tips (Master Topic)

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — As soon as I add link to where to get lucky coins, which I plan to do in a couple of minutes, I think I will be done with all current updates.
    Let me know if I missed anything.
    Thanks again to all for their input.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Link GPM to set items for strength vs level.

Nostromov
    @nimd4

Hey guys, you’re making the game unplayable – with the ads inserted everywhere, now. On top of that, it crashed when I got a free rainbow @camp (edit: & it was gone, once I managed to recover; didn’t save it). What was wrong with the old ad system…

*also, there seems to be major LAG on my Android… Something that wasn’t so prominent in the past – I was able to get away w/o lag, for a while, between reloads; not confirmed, but it looks that’s over with, too. :f

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@nimd4

First, we are not the app developer. We are a fan site. Any issues within the app should be directed to Rovio themselves.

Second, the issue with the Rainbow Riot effected all users, including all of the fans here.

Nostromov
    @nimd4

@amslimfordy

Oic, ty (ugh, didn’t know :))!

… Came to write an edit#2 for my post above: again, for the Nth time, Epic had crashed while in an Arena fight – except, this time, it was my third loss (which I would NOT have lost, otherwise) & now the week will end and I’m about to drop-down a league, because of this, gah!.. Unbelievable! ;F

P.S. I will look into posting differently on these forums & take your advice about contacting Rovio, thanks again!! :) :)

Anonymous

@mvnla2 Do you think the thread could use a bit of an update? Some things have changed since the last one. Like the Daily Rewards Calendar, the Advanced Pig Machine and the Daily Golden Pig being removed.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@partshade — Definitely. The thought has crossed my mind a couple of times, but hasn’t stuck very long. We are going on vacation for a couple of weeks, so it probably won’t happen until after I get back. Anything you want to help with would be much appreciated.

Ravinda Bulathgama
    @ravinda-bulathgama

You should add weapons and off hand items and their blueprint locations

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@ravinda-bulathgama — There are hundreds of weapons and offhand items, and most people are only interested in set items. Also, once you have collected the blueprints, I think you can no long find out where they were.

BadPiggies Master
    @ana-toma

@mnvla2 You also get Friendship Essence by scrapping the Set Items.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

@mvnla2

Hi, just a suggest to add a link to this post:

to your section on the ARENA.

Alugia
    @alugia

@mvnla2
    This link page has some out of links (thay need updating).

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@alugia — Thanks for the info. It would help if you would be a lot more specific. Which links are your referring to? The ones on the first page main post or on this page? Please let me know specifically which links. There are a lot of links. Thanks

ThunderSlasher
    @thunderslasher

Is the Moon Priestess supposed to be the 3rd class upgrade of the Priestess or something? Or is it now the Mummy Priestess

Suske
    @suske

It’s kinda confusing but it’s a Cleric class upgrade and it’s the 3rd one.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Tips (Master Topic)

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.