Acidstorm event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acidstorm event

• The Acidstorm event start on my BIRDDAY witch is good because I want him and just before I leave I should tell you it ends on 25th.Sorry I forgot to tell you my birdday is on the 18th.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@franciscrawford

Hey leave my Ewes alone please lol

@birdboy2016hot

Penblwydd Hapus for the 18th.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Hope this event is not going to take on the same format as the past couple, as I’m sick of being at the mercy of enemy fire without anyway to protect my birds/pigs.

Tomlad
    @talmud

I just hope that there isn’t a ridiculous amount of tokens needed for the 7 days the comp runs for…

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@talmud *remembers horrifying glitch that prevented me from getting Shockwave a second-time*- I bet he won’t be that much if he’s just a redesign of Starscream, so maybe Rovio will go easy on us with the token amount to get him?

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

I just hope it won’t be a bloody bugfest like the previous one was. The rest, I can live with.

sheepybach
    @paul13

5000 or 6000 I expect as that has been the norm of late.

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

If it one of the bad recons above I will still play but I will have to buy gems.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@franciscrawford lol! I remember that hallmark card.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m not big on the way the seekers play in the game but if the I’ll try for him if the challenge isn’t glitchy and frustrating like the last two. From what I’ve seen of him in game, I could take or leave him.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

No bonuses? No rewards other than the new TF or coins?

Either this is a very simple competition or else things are a bit buggy on my iPad.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

On the plus side, simple is good for me this week, since my schedule is a bit complicated.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@pampeans,

The woman, whose name I now forget, was one of the big independent greeting card/poster drawers of the 1970s. I once put a full-size poster of that birthday wish on somebody’s dorm door.

My girlfriend around then was obsessed with one who was even bigger — Kliban, as in Kliban cats. She had Kliban cat bedsheets and so on. Which is why on a letter addressed to her home over the summer I wrote “If I had two dead rats, I’d give you one.” That took some explaining to her mother … :)

Geli
    @geli

@franciscrawford I see this as a re-run of the earlier, simpler challenges held that did not see bonus awards for team mates. IIRC recent Shockwave event was identical to this one.

2 runs and have 60 tokens in the bank. Don’t know as of yet if the cap will be 550 tokens or higher. Group winner will be the one that spends the most gems for recharges.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@franciscrawford

at this moment it looks like a simple event your right in that. But i do remember that with earlier events like this one after you have the ABT that there where accessories showing up behind the coins section. So maybe this is the same set up. First the ABT and then three accessories.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@zhainjo,

If what you’re suggesting is correct, that increases the pressure to score well. :)

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@franciscrawford

That’s what i mean. I made then the mistake in that earlier event not too look good, after i collected the ABT, in the token section and i missed the accessories i know now it’s not going to be happening for the second time too me. So i’m going to try too collect the ABT as fast as i can and then hope for the accessories if they don’t pop up then it will be an easy rest of the week and with the rest of the tokens i can ad some more coins to my account. It’s a shame they didn’t do the gems this time that would be nicer for all of us.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

During the Silverbird event, two accessories showed up after redeeming tokens for Windblade, one was 2K and one was 1K. During the events for Epic Optimus and Shockwave, there were three accessories. I believe (someone correct me if I’m wrong) that two were 2K and one was 1K.

If that is what happens here, that would be a total of 10K for Acid Storm and three accessories. With wins every day and 550 tokens, that’s a max of 10,850 tokens. Not much wiggle room.

sheepybach
    @paul13

This is like how the 1st few comp’s were, If you get Acid Storm then his add-ons will/may appear, well that is how it was before

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

For Windblade, there was a third accessory (Trident) for 750 tokens as well.

For EOP, that is correct, the 2K accessories were the Jetpack and Medallion. The 1K accessory was the dragon hat (which I didn’t bother with, since the headphones for gems was a much better deal).

Shockwave had three accessories, for 1,500 (Wings), 1,000 (Sentinel), and 500 (Medallion).

The base cost in tokens for the TFs themselves was:

Shockwave 5,000
    EOP 6,000
    Windblade 4,000

Interesting thing is that the Shockwave (Holiday) event lasted 12 days! The EOP (Chinese New Year) and Windblade events lasted 8 days each.

So I’m really curious how much the Acid Storm accessories are going to cost.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Thank you for clarifying. I forgot about Trident as I didn’t get that as well. Agreed about the accessory cost. Hopefully not as bad as I thought.

Someone should be able to report back late on day four.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig that’s why we keep you around — nothing but the facts.:)

@20qmindreader
    I’m rolling with GG & GB this challenge. Oh, the coinage! I’m racing you to 100 million. Friendly warning: watch your back! You’re only 25 mil ahead…;)

Geli
    @geli

Is it just my perception or does hitting Energon structures re-charge “health” to the TF in addition to charging the Energon weapon? It happened in that manner during the bonus buddy event, but I do not recall it happening during the earlier challenges similar to this one.

I blame my faulty memory on lack of coffee.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@geli

It does, but only for the energon variants such as E. Grimlock or E. Lockdown, etc.

Geli
    @geli

@optimuspig Ah-HA! I was using both EGrimlock and ELockdown! Thanks for clarifying.

… But I still need coffee…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acidstorm event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.