Combiner event –

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Combiner event –

• So I’m debating using Superion with two other combiners for spark run bonus. All at  145% bonus (so x4 each for their week).  But actually wondered if I’d do them quicker by using Energon Starscream and only two combiners due to being able to sprint between targets and heal etc. any thought?

(Starscream is at 210%, so removing a combiner I loose 370%. )

thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Bob
    @bob1001

I think you will just have to test it and see how long it takes you to complete the event and how much extra time you have to do the event.

i am still working towards having 2 of each group unlocked and their promotion leveled up (to around 155%) just for spark runs.  I use one non weekly TF that can clear the event by themselves and with the other 2 at a 4x multiplier it does knock down a lot of time off the spark runs.

Next weeks events I will probably use 3 combiners and have Menasor as my main guy as I can do most of the spark run without looking at the screen. This will also be the first time I actually have 3 combiners to do the event with. I could change my strategy after the first run if it doesn’t work out the way I am hoping it will.

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

@bob1001 “without looking at the screen” nice to know I’m not the only one. I got other things to do! haha

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Combiner event –

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.