Acidstorm event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acidstorm event

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • Nsu
    @nsar

I must say I am finding it quite pleasant to play the event, very nice to not be bombarded by WMTs and hit by missiles you didnt see because of smoke from WMTs, balloon pigs galore, etcetera. I may even be able to get the new TF by the end. I will give Rovio a hearty well done ??

cbya
    @cbya

I’m going to venture the guess that it will parallel the windblade event except Acidstorm costs 1,000 tokens more so little less wiggle room

3 accessories: 2k, 1k, 750

Yellow happy faced creature on head, purple rocket plane on arm, something on chest plate.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

Acidstorm with two accessories. Both 1000 tokens each Kremzeek and Nemesis. Both of them is +10% damage. Nemesis is 650 gems and Kremzeek 750 gems worth.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@zhianjo

Thanks for posting about the accessories! We were all wondering about their cost. Can you verify that Acis Storm can wear them at the same time? That would be 20% damage, right?

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

What I can see is that they are not under the same categorie so I assume that Acidstorm can wear them at the same time. Kremzeek is on the head and Nemesis is on the right arm. I can’t post a photo because the on/of button of my iPhone doesn’t work anymore.

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

I just just unlocked Acid Storm!

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Despite my difficulties, I’m a lock for both accessories (i.e., less than 100 tokens needed on the last day). That said, I’m wondering how good this TF will wind up being in practice …

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acidstorm event

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.