About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • MicroMax
    @micromax

And the Arena still uses cumulative score to determine the final result.

My extensive experience with client/server and database systems allows me to speculate that this must be a fairly simple bug on the server side not requiring new version of the app (client in IT-speak). @bankler do, please, remind those who should be concerned, whenever possible, that this should have been fixed already.

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

Thanks. Will investigate this asap.

fangston
    @fangston

I wonder what is the point of the Arena. After extensive feather-farming, I got to diamond league – just to find out that the daily reward (even for 1st place) is… 1 feather! Am I missing the point?

dmsral
    @dmsral

I just got to the Gold League, and there are only two other players in it. Neither have played yet so I’m in first place. I wonder where the glitch will put me tonight?

Mp127
    @mp127

@dmsral I have simillar situation in Silver League. I’m first, second player looks real (Red #), and two ‘Unknown’ players are next (and last). They has both zero points.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Still getting dummy leaderboards for the arena. Number of players has increased, and today there is one Red #xxx, but they all have zero scores.

dmsral
    @dmsral

My gold arena list has expanded from 5 to 11 and now 15. 13 are Unknown and the other one is always RED #20718.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@admins — FYI Any insight into the recent quirk in Arena standings?

I am still Bronze level in the arena but I have the very same list as @dmsral: Me, Red#20178, and 13 Unknowns all of whom have zero points. Bottom Line: I always come in first. I like to win but I have to know that there is someone competing otherwise it is empty effort.

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@dmsral If the player has not logged into Facebook then they will show as something along the lines of Red #XXXXX I have noticed that when I play the arena before I play the main area.

SweetP
    @sweetp

Same here, @dmsral. I’m in the Silver League, and I’m always in 1st place. From #2 and below, are “Unknown” players with zero points.

Also, unable to see any of my FB friends in the leaderboards.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@SweetP — Did Rovio have any suggestions about how to see your FB Friends? I can’t see you either. Did you allow Rovio or Epic to have access to your friends list.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@mvnla2, I haven’t been able to see anyone on the leaderboards, either. I set up the AB2 app to allow access to my friends list, but nothing yet. I’m going to contact Rovio Support about this.

kedik22
    @kedik22

Same thing at the arena, no competitors.
    And also imposible for me to bring FB to AB2.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@mvnla2, I’ve got everything setup in FB as required, but still no friends visibility on the leaderboards.

I haven’t received a reply from Rovio yet. But when I do, I’ll be sure to comment here.

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

Hi there! Thanks for the reports. We are aware of the no-competitor issue and we’re working on finding a quick solution. Sorry for the inconvenience!

dmsral
    @dmsral

Thanks, but please take your time. :-)

wrw01
    @wrw01

@bankler

I agree with @dmsral please take your time, there is no rush from our end. It is fine the way it is. It is very nice to come in first and get the points so it is not really hurting anything or anyone. All are on a level play field. Truthfully, there is no inconvenience. In fact I kinda like it the way it is at least till I get to the upper levels for the birds.

kedik22
    @kedik22

On the other hand, I feel gifts are not reaching their destination.
    Is it so or is it my imagination?
    Anybody else have that impression?

waimea
    @waimea

LOL….agreed @dmsral!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

It appears that the free run in the arena is finished. I was on a leaderboard with 14 other fake players yesterday evening. This morning the arena was finished (10 or more hours early), and I came in 13th. The new arena leaderboard is filled with real players. Will be interesting to see if they also “fixed” the cumulative score “problem.” BTW, that is another “bug” that I was enjoying taking advantage of. I don’t want to use spells in the arena, and the rewards are pretty low unless you finish in the top 3.

MicroMax
    @micromax

Wouldn´t be so sure @mvnla2. Saw the (potentially) fixed arena listing already 2 days ago, then list full of ‘unknowns’ again yesterday. It´s anybodys quess what tomorrow will bring ;-)

Orange Bubbles
    @orangebubbles

Today I’m seeing a full list of real people… it seems fixed. Goodbye first place. :P

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Well, I cam in first, although the highest I ever saw on the leaderboard was 9th. So at the very least the cumulative score hasn’t been fixed, although I think I only played the arena twice today.

Orange Bubbles
    @orangebubbles

@mvnla2 Yes, I can confirm, the cumulative score hasn’t been fixed. I also only played the arena twice and came in first place (I was in 5th when I played). ;)

kedik22
    @kedik22

Maybe it is not meant to be fixed!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.