About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,501 through 2,525 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

This week that Nestor guy leads with almost 700 stars! In three days only!
    WTF….. He must have spent damn much time with playing.

Angrynerds2

Jon S
    @jon3800

@angrynerds2

In 3 days, with averaging 3-5 non-cumulative hours per day, a score of 683 is not uncommon you’re in a competitive diamond league. I’m currently leading with my tournament with 934 stars with second place holding 633. Use Our Lady of Infinite spells, she comes in handy

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@angrynerds2

I happen to know one friend who could score 600-700 stars in a day. 300 stars a day is actually common when you are in diamond league.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

I happen to know one friend who could score 600-700 stars in a day. 300 stars a day is actually common when you are in diamond league.

That guy has to play at least 70 times.. about 6 minutes per match ..
    That means 7h of playing, a real maniac!! C’mon, that makes one leave the room like a zombie.

Anonymous

In 3 days, with averaging 3-5 non-cumulative hours per day, a score of 683 is not uncommon you’re in a competitive diamond league

Pretty much spot on. I played a pretty solid 5 hours on day one of the arena this week and gained just over 700 points.

I have to say the last 2-3 weeks my arena has been reaching 3000 almost every week, so it looks like some players have returned since the problems of the previous update when my arena barely broke 500 per week.

Maxime Michaud
    @maxime-michaud

I have a question , im in diamond league but when i win the 7 i only win 750 feather, yesterday it was 1500. Is it a bug?

Soren Hecht
    @sorenhecht

@maxime-michaud
    Same for me. Just today all feathers rewards (incl. free chests and DC) changed back to how they were before winter update. KPP is 3hrs now.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@sorenhecht

Same as well. About KPP’s time limit, so you too? Also same here. That means you probably had a ToF before yesterday had only 30 levels. Well, Now it’s 90 floors :(

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@sorenhecht

I am confused why those who have had three hours is so different…Here in California it has been about a month or more we have had it switched to three hours….

Katydid
    @katydid

It has been 3 hours for quite awhile. If it’s 3 hours in Kansas I cant imagine it wasn’t everywhere??
    I have never seen 1500 feathers offered for the 7th round either.
    Where do you live?

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@katydid

I get what you are saying but what I wonder is why angrybirds nest doestn’t put new replies at the top of the feed and not at the bottom…it is so odd and counterintuitive.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@katydid

I live in Quebec Canada, so I had a different version of the game where my KPP was 1 hr as opposed to 3 and didn’t have a 90 floor tower. I do now

Katydid
    @katydid

Strange there is more then one version of the game. I thought Kansas was low man on the pole. I learn something new everyday.

Zoom Ronda I agree it does feel backwards

Maxime Michaud
    @maxime-michaud

yes me too in quebec and for a bit now it was 1500 feathers in 7th round. Now im sad because it’s only 750 lol

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Weird I’m in Ontario and it’s always been first 500 feathers then 750 feathers max at the end of a winning streak. And tower has always been 90 floors (not that I’ll ever see the top of it anyway) playable every 9 hrs.

KPC was 1 hr to play and after the Christmas update is now 3hrs. DC has always been 8 hrs.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

Nice to see Rovio doing something new to screw us over.

Apart from levels 1 and 2 of the Arena being virtually impossible to win, I got to game 4.

In a game of 7m scores i was within 50,000 of my opponent and all birds run out I had worked out that whatever bird i got after the video I would win.

Whatever bird.

Guess what.

there was no video available. Just spend 60 gems.

Which i didn’t

LOL

Rovio – you are thieving fraudsters

FlingerPro
    @ericli

No. I’m in Sydney, Australia, and no sign of the 1500 feather. Or maybe I never noticed it.

James Peden
    @james-peden

I’m in Chicago I never got 1500 feathers either. And kpc just went to 3hours on Thursday. Also tower went from 3 cards and only 30 levels to 4 cards and 90 levels.

Soren Hecht
    @sorenhecht

Europe. 1500 feathers since Christmas update I think.
    If I knew it’s not gonna last, I’d have had upgraded all birds to the maximum.
    Nothing new in ToF though – 30lvl jackpot, 4 cards, 24hrs interval.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Just made 30M points in Arena… my opponent thought he was doing well with 20M. I had full 5 spells, he had 3 of 5. One of those days where things really go your way. Flock strength in the 250’s.

I rarely see 15M points by an opponent, let alone 20M. Does make me wonder, assuming everyone at that level is playing with a full 5 spell Monte, how come they don’t show up like they used to?

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@cognitive
    my record is 33.5M in arena while the opponent was around 20M. Now I believe 35M is possible.

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

Unfortunately I didn’t think about it right away, but I still caught it:

View post on imgur.com

My highest score is just over 40 million, but rushed through and forgot to cap that one.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@deaftalk

The score is amazing. It needs both skill and strategy sufficient to acomplish this high score. Bravo!!!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

What the hell…?
    I just updated angry birds and saw the steam punk hats – 2/3 new hat sets are basically only achievable through the Tower of fortune… Thank you rovio.
    Then I started the Arena and met my Opponent. Level 307 with all seven birds wearing the steampunk hats. Seriously? Either he/she spent 175.000 black Pearls or there is another way to get those hats that I don’t know of.

…but in the Arena you get 1500 feathers for the 7. win, that’s very good!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I just saw the third place in my Diamond league: all birds level 48 (pristine emerald) and pristine silver slingshot.
    Seriously, how is that possible? How can he/she have all new hat sets?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,501 through 2,525 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.