ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,351 through 2,375 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • janmej
    @janmej

@nacho18 Feliz Cumbleanos! Our fastest Abuelo! And Rovio even got you a new kart today.

janmej
    @janmej

@jorge-freeman-1 I think it’s gotten easier to pass those pass 15 obstacles closely rocky road challenges now with the new kart from today’s update. I just tried, and almost succeeded. Make sure you don’t upgrade speed and accelleration.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Happy birthday amigo @nacho18!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej : thank you for remember me on this date : yes I am Abuelo . And triying to be fastest one ,,,!!! Ha ha ha !!

@jorge-freeman-1
    : I accepted to be your friend on FACEBOOK ; and welcome to our Tean : Hope you sooner will join us on Team Multiplayer.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto : Gracias mi amigo Italiano : thank you ALCUSTO for remember me on my date.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@janmej
    I intalled the latest game version 1.6.3 which was released today on both iOs and android.
    For the time being the only difference I could see is the new goat kart for Rocky Road and the new Chinese decoration around the Rocky Road track.
    I was a lot surprised to see that the +2 gems video link is still not working despite Nadir promising me a fix since version 1.6.1….

oldschool
    @oldschool

@alcusto Well, to be honest, you can get 2 gems from racing normally, so that wouldn’t be too relevant. Moreover, the power-ups or extra special powers you get from watching videos are worth more than 2 gems, so – assuming you have a set number of videos to watch daily – it is already a worse option.

Edit: I got a new cart last week, from the weekly challenge. Is there a list of carts which can be given, ever, in those events? I believe there are not too many I miss.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej : I Probably found out more Bugs . I raced today early mornig and the sppinig glass clock was very slow ; then next page was more slower to enter to Race even they told me connection failed : when I cme back again to the Page that we all 10 Teammaster are the Screen was bluerry , and not well visible : I was thinking it will Crash ;..!! Not didn’t chrash but take it about 3 or 4 seconds to be normal. I inmediatly get out of the Game .!!! Hope was only ; failed changes from page to page.!!! But are you and @all get this unusual Happens.!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@wazemank : Muchas Gracias por Recordarme mi Dia con Mariachis.!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@oldschool you are right about strategy on daily videos!
    Which karts are you missing? To start with, NONE of the L1->L4 karts and NONE of the 2nd series telepods karts (apart from the Snow Shoo, the Shred Sled and Chuck Ice) can be won through the weekly tourneys. Also the Beep Beep, the Rapid Rider, the Dragster Snout, the Blue Cornet and the Arctic Roller cannot be won.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Leaderboard almost cleaned entirely from cheaters. Does this mean that we will only race now onwards with the heavy p-ups users Buck Naked? It’s hard to get 1-2-3 wins against them and sometimes we even lose. It will become harder to increase the GE count now onwards.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank

As @alcusto mentioned, the cheaters are gone (although they pop back up briefly and then seem to be gone again). Unfortunately, this seems to have a downside in that our variety of opponents has become extremely limited. I had 15 races in a row against the nudists. Now, we won 11 out of those 15, but I would rather be able to race against a variety of teams, even if they aren’t very good than to race against the same team every time. All day so far, it has been Buck Naked 90% of the time and Donkos the other 10%. Not a single other team…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @wazemank @platium @oldschool @alcusto @phoenix6 @nacho18

@jorge-freeman-1

Good news on the removal of cheater results. Bad news on the variety. We will have to setup a new team challenge to motivate us :)

I updated the app this morning for new Chinese new year update. A Rocky Road kart added that is shaped like a goat. Since it is the year of the goat.

Fitting for us as G.O.A.T also means Greatest Of All Time:))))

I had no troubles so Rovio must have learned from the Christmas update disaster. I still recommend doing a back up before download.

Multi player was slow for me but with no wifi allowed at work, it I likely my poor data signal to blame than anything to do with the update itself :)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@janmej I’m a fan of this game of leapfrog we’ve got going on. :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @wazemank @platium @oldschool @alcusto @phoenix6 @nacho18

@jorge-freeman-1
    @dbkraemer

The race world is in complete shock of the recent firing of Abe_Goracer from the ABGOFAST team! The superstar racer was let go from his contract due to an apparent dispute among team members that he’s face was featured too far in the background of the team most recent photo advertisement. Those close to the team say Abe “apparently just lost it” and filled the room full of profanities, slapped the photographer and threatened to sue world for not taken his stardom serious enough. The team members immediately voted and called for his contract termination

ABGOFAST captain was quick to hire what he is calling his “FUTURE SUPERSTAR”. The man they call FREEMAN has joined the group. A veteran of other race circuits, he joins the world number one team with 714 challenges completed, almost 1,000 trophies (996) and 2,453 golden eggs.

When asked why the sudden change given the team just achieved 500,000 golden egg result. The captain explained. “Temporary setback…we’re still #1 by a long shot. We’re very excited to have FREEMAN join us. He is a strategic player. He’s really fast and we believe a future superstar for us. It was a no-brainer decision! He’s our guy and we welcome him”

When asked what ABGOFAST will do when he sees Abe_GoRacer on the track. “Pass him … and of course … on the way by maybe flip him THE BIRD ;) ”

….as I know @dbkramer has a great sense of humor, I know he won’t mind the slander this post placed on Abe_GoRacer …I do wish to thank him for the double duty for our team AND this has nothing to do with DBK & ABE taking over #1 spot ahead of yours truly…errr…honest…I have no doubt whatsoever that DBK will remind me constantly of his greatness :))))))

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast @janmej @nacho18 @phoenix6 @wazemank @platium @oldschool @alcusto @jorge-freeman-1

On the advice of his legal counsel, and until he makes bail, Abe Goracer has no comment at this time. Other than to welcome FREEMAN to the team and to place a voodoo curse on anyone north of the border… and on the nudists…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @wazemank @platium @oldschool @alcusto @phoenix6 @nacho18

@jorge-freeman-1
    @dbkraemer

At the risk of repeating posts, I shared via private message with our newest teammate the posting of everyone’s first name, country, and device.

It appears that device score is

Android 6 = (Me, @alcusto, @wazemank, @phoenix6, @oldschool, @jorge-freeman-1)
    iOS 4 = (@janmej, @platium, @dbkraemer, @nacho18)

I didn’t really clue in that it’s “back to back Jorges” joining our team till I put together the posts. Good thing we have handles to avoid confusion between OldSchool and Freeman :)))

Finally… I do want to wish our Fearless Leader @nacho18 a Happy Birthday! It’s an absolute thrill to get to know you over these last number of months. You’re truly a special person and without your forum, I am sure this team would not have assembled. Thank you for that! …please do me a favor and save some cake for me !!! Go FAST my friend!!!

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

################################################################################################################################################
    Swept by an horde of journalists and under the clacking and flashing of the cameras, Freeman answered briefly a few questions about the event of the moment on the Go! racing world.
    -I couldn’t be happier! It’s a great honour to be part of the best racing team of the world. All ABGoFast racers are legends and it’s a privilege to race along with them. I hope to learn and improve a lot!
    -And what are your expectations, Mr. Freeman?
    -I hope to not disappoint my buddies and achieve a good rank asap.
    And Freeman left with some hurry and a smile on his face.
    ################################################################################################################################################

platium
    @platium

Happy birthday dear team principle @nacho18

Those who are using a new upgrade there is a new kart.. Is lucky kart 888…

Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinese formers here!

888 is pronounce as far far far in Mandarin! Meaning is prosper prosperous prosperity!!!

Time to visit relatives!

waze
    @wazemank

Welcome Jorge, looking forward to racing with you. Let’s kick ass to Buck Naked!

P.S.: Now that nobody reads us, if not indiscretion: How much money has offered you @abgofast?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @wazemank @platium @oldschool @alcusto @phoenix6 @nacho18

@jorge-freeman-1
     @dbkraemer

At the moment team multiplayer isnt working for me. Wants an online connection.
    This is bizarre cause regular multiplayer I working. First time I have experienced one working while the other isnt. What gives?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – It’s just Abe’s voodoo curse taking effect…

nacho18
    @nacho18

@jorge-freeman-1. The first : Welcome to Our Greates team of the world

nacho18
    @nacho18

@jorge-freeman-1. The first : Welcome to Our Greates team of the world

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,351 through 2,375 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.