ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,301 through 2,325 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer thanks, I think I’m too chicken to risk it. Instead I’ll probably spend the evening being angry at Facebook or something :). It’s actually quite shocking. Today, 200 metres from our home in Copenhagen, one of the safest cities of the world, while I was in a park just a few metres away, a terrorist shooting took place in a debate about freedom of speech and islamism with fatal consequences. Everything is crazy here now.

oldschool
    @oldschool

@janmej @dbkraemer Don’t your avatars change when you get this 0-egg issue? Mine is a darkened version which was caused by such a bug. It also allowed me to race together with my own ghost.

@janmej
    and everyone else: that’s horrifying! A gun or a strong arm should never be used as an argument against other people’s rights or views.

janmej
    @janmej

@oldschool yes, that was what I meant when I said I would spend the evening being mad at Facebook. Some people call for more violence… enough with it. One cannot let it prevent life from going on. That’s why I’m gonna ask about your avatar now :). I was actually thinking about it. I thought you designed it yourself. I quite like the reddish Chuck. So no, my avatar doesn’t change. I put the minced meat there myself

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – That’s terrible! I am very glad that you are safe!

If your eggs happen to come back sooner than later I’ll give you a shout…

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer thanks, you’re a top man :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej . I am so sorry about the violence in your country .

I am 100% pacifist . I was born under the Acuarius Era ; and I was Hippie for a while . I hate to know still many Humans under violence .

About my game yesterday : I did play and today : the ridiculous Sppining Clock . Don’t let me Race Again.!!! I did tried your method ; but doesn’t work on my iPad . Oh well . What a lucky men I am my game is Plaged of Bugs!

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@oldschool ~ You’re right about the “avoid the n first obstacles”. They’re doable. In fact, I just passed the first of these challenges on track 1. There was a long time I didn’t try these and I see now that they’re not such a big deal after all (thanks for the heads up!). I started challenges by Stunt and at the time these made me so frustrated that I gave them up. Till now…
    About track 3, I didn’t recheck it yet but I remembered the trick to pass the first few obstacles was to (EDITED: go right) just after you pass the first pair. You’ll probably crash soon later but with the first ones behind and untouched.

@platium
    ~ I can imagine that many will be stuck there. My best so far, is 10 on track 1 and 11 on track 2. I see now that King Pig is great for them (thanks for the tip). I already used him but never tried to closely miss obstacles flying (perhaps because I thought he would fly too high… Although he doesn’t…). I’ve been studding where best to fly him and it seems there are three places on each track where he can closely miss 4 obstacles above them. That gives 12 done flying with just 3 required to do otherwise. So, it is doable. You just need a lot of extra special abilities and some luck (specially with the ones you pass very close but aren’t accounted for…).
    A technique I’ve been trying is that of reducing the speed of the cart to near zero. In some places you can almost stop progressing on the direction of the track but not on a perpendicular one. That can be beneficial where you have a lot of obstacles. Although, cannot say I ever got spectacular results like that. And where there’s a lot of obstacles, flying over them with King Pig is definitively better…
    Another trick that I used on this type of challenges at some other tracks (including Rocky Road #3…) is to crash against closed gates. You crash, you die, but a unity is added to the amount of closely missed obstacles you already had. Although, it seems that this bug doesn’t work on any of the closed gates of Rocky Road tracks 1 and 2.

@abgofast
    @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 plus oldschool and platinum ~
    I used to race a lot on multiplayer before the teams feature was added. It was easy to win then and I used it to farm gems, boxes and coins. But now I find it very hard to win. Almost every race has one or more opponents using boosts and it’s very hard for me to beat them without using them myself. Don’t you have the same problem? How do you deal with it?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @oldschool @platium

I’ll admit, this is my second attempt to express my thoughts to @janmej on the events of recent days. I’ll start by saying I’m very happy to learn you and family are safe. When I heard on news I felt horrified and thought of you immediately. To read here that the event was 200 m from your home leaves me speechless. The world is a scary place. More so now than ever :( Thankful you’re safe Jane.

Sorry I couldn’t reach out till today due to lack of internet from the snow blizzard that continues today (at least electricity and internet is back!)

@jorge-freeman-1

Keys to winning on multiplayer (single or team)
    1. kart choice … L4 karts are faster than L6. Seems counter intuitive because L6 are newer release…for whatever reason L4 max’d out karts work best. We’ve all tested and proven it.

2. attack early … attempt to land on opponent off the launch and attack with your special power before opponent has the chance. Sometimes on Stunt / Rocky it is best to wait and attack just before everyone hits the top speed.
    3. hold your line … race your turns and plan ahead … be first to the spot on key turns to avoid collisions that slow you down

but the most important key to winning

4. join a kick ass team!
    You have this opportunity if you like to join ABGOFAST (all team members are ABN and listed above tagged). I can have a spot opened up for you if you’re interested. Then you can learn from us by racing with us :) The team is full BUT we have one racer who has two accounts. He’s willing to give up one of them.

WARNING … we race hard and we race fast! All of us are level 25+ and very experienced on this game as a whole … it doesn’t matter your full experience level but that you possess two key characteristics

1. honesty / integrity – we play fair .. no cheat programs .. but use as many power ups and special powers as you wish
    2. be a AB Nester … participate with strategy and ideas …

From the posts you’ve shared, you have both these characteristics so the spot is yours if you want it :)

Cheers!

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast @oldschool @nacho18 @alcusto @wazemank @dbraemer @platium

Thank you for your kind words. I guess I was a bit shocked when I wrote here yesterday. I had to get away from the shooting scene and pass the police cordons in order to get home. And all night long our usual quiet neighbourhood was swamped with police and sirens. Today the police shot the perpetrator, people are back in the streets, children playing at the playground next to the site, and for once all the politicians and religious groupings agree and talk about not over reacting or demonising anyone, but just carry on our with our lives, and praise our core values of tolerance, democracy, and equality even more. For a small nation, not used to gun violence or hardly any serious crimes for that matter – guns haven’t ever been an issue here – it’s been a harsh and shocking reality to wake up to. Little meatball had a few extra hugs today.

And I really hope my GEs will be back soon…

oldschool
    @oldschool

To add to @abgofast strategies: characters are NOT balanced. Some are clearly inferior (Stella, Matilda), while some are pretty strong (Corporal Pig, Chuck, Bubbles). A few of them can be very good on certain tracks (Bomb, King Pig). So if you don’t have much time to play, try to use the best racers. Else, then try and use the weakest ones if you notice the other races have bad carts – rarely in single player, or hard to find out.

All in all, when your opponents are using several power-ups at the same time while spamming special powers, it is often impossible to win.

waze
    @wazemank

@janmej Terrible! It’s hard for me to write about this in a language that is not mine, but let me only write I’m so glad you’re safe.
    More than 24 hours and you’ve only 575 golden eggs… Maybe it’s time to contact Rovio to get all your GEs back.

@jorge-freeman-1
    Are you Android or iOS player?

platium
    @platium

hi @janmej, it’s good to hear that you are fine. 200m away is no joke. that can be fatal. recover well for this traumatic experience for you and your family!

hi @jorge-freeman-1.. i give up that challenge… it is really difficult… but do u know if the bark of the kart hits the obstacle, it is still considered as closely missed…

as for the rest @nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @phoenix6 @oldschool

i’m getting frustrated… i have to wait for 30seconds for the multi-player to load up and about 1 minute to challenge anyone or “no network”!!!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@nacho18 I see 10604 eggs on my device.

@platium
    Same here, a few hours ago. For now, it is working.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej — you’re 80+ thousand eggs are back now :)

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast YES! Nadir was our main man once again.

@oldschool
    @phoenix6 @wazemank @dbkraemer @platium @nacho18 @alcusto

My Golden Eggs are back! I also wrote back and forth with Nadir about all the bugs. He told me that Rovio’s support is in fact not outsourced, which I thought since there seem to be so little communication between development and support. So I asked him if he thought it would be helpful to compile a bug list. He answered that the developers are working hard to fix the bugs already how ever if we notice anything – and I think it’s safe to say that we do – I could write him back. Should we see if we can do a list? For me personally I wouldn’t mind keeping a check list to see which bugs and glitches they fix gradually.

I’ll start an iOs-list later on today. Contribute if you feel like it, and maybe one of you start one for android? I don’t know if it’ll be in vain, but I’m thinking since we like the game so much, it’ll be an ok contribution.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@janmej so glad to hear you are safe and the perpetrator of the attack has been stopped. Glad also to see your GEs are back.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@jorge-freeman-1
    The challanges “closely miss 15th obstacles” and “avoid first 40/50 obstacles” are better achieved through slower L6 karts.
    I passed the ones you mention for Rocky Road with the Beep Beep kart (better if the speed and acceleration had not been maxed).
    It is definitely going to be top hard if you only have L4 fully upgraded karts.

For Stunt my preferred kart for these challenges is without doubt the Dragster Snout (even if fully maxed!) because it is very thin and can go within many obstacles with ease. In track 3, the key to success is to pass the 1st group of obstacles and then crash in a safe place to slow the speed as much as possible. The next obstacles can be handled safely thereafter.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej. L like very Much; your Idea : Make a list of Bugs.!!! And by Team much Better .
    I did say to many times to Nadir : Fixing Bugs !!! He always response Politcally !!!
    Know Seems that IOS Racers Have , such big Problem. But also lately Android Racers too .
    I thing will be very Helpull for our team.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej: I comeback with my list of bugs.

I try to do on Parts: okay ; because ; I am thinking ; that : maybe Ill miss something else

nacho18
    @nacho18

I try to do on Parts: okay ; because ; I am thinking ; that : maybe Ill miss something else

nacho18
    @nacho18

nacho18
    @nacho18

nacho18
    @nacho18

nacho18
    @nacho18

nacho18
    @nacho18

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,301 through 2,325 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.