ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,226 through 2,250 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast I cannot see ABGOFASTEST. In fact, I cannot see any team started with ABGOF*. Is it possible that Rovio consider you a cheater and you cannot create a new team? Have you tried to join another team?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank – I can create a team but apparently no one can see them. Yes. I believe Rovio developers have lumped me as cheater and disbanded our team. All of this 24 hours after Rovio support assured me this wouldnt happenand thanked me for writing them about my legit result. (I shared the message the other day and it is a few pages back now on this forum).
    I cant join any team now so i wait for Nadir to restore my account to the legit group. On the plus side, I still have 100,100 eggs. Just waiting for all my loyal teammates to return when they fix this BS result. This is strike 2. Lost progress…now branded a cheat…..3rd strike and I’m finished with Rovio games.

waze
    @wazemank

So, the situation now is:

@abgofast
    – at team ABGOFAST

@phoenix6
    – at team BOMBBATTLE

@wazemank
    – at team BOMBBATTLE

@dbkraemer
    – at team BOMBBATTLE

@alcusto
    – at team BUCK NAKED

@janmej
    – at team DEPECHEMODE ??

@platium
    – ??

@oldschool
    – ??

@nacho18
    – ??

Is it correct?

We’ve just run against @alcusto :)

Screenshot_2015-02-11-23-23-07.png

@abgofast
    When this mess is fixed and you can play again and be considered legit, I’ve no doubt we all will return to the original team.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank …. I can play on our ABGOFAST team. Me and two minion reserve pigs. Yeehaw…I dont expect my team to win much cause they match me with teams full of cheaters. I do expect I will finish 1st though :)))

oldschool
    @oldschool

Well, @wazemank, it is this way, now:

@abgofast
    – at team ABGOFAST

@phoenix6
    – at team BOMBBATTLE

@wazemank
    – at team BOMBBATTLE

@dbkraemer
    – at team BOMBBATTLE

@alcusto
    – at team BUCK NAKED

@janmej
    – at team DEPECHEMODE ??

@platium
    – ??

@oldschool
    – at team BOMBBATTLE

@nacho18
    – ??

So far, I raced once, as Stella, against a very weak team, with 2 minion pigs as racers.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18

So in my opinion (without validation from Rovio), I think Rovio Developers attempted to remove the cheater teams today and somehow our group got lumped into this category. Frustrating given the communication with their Support side

I can play the game under our team name. I have raced the team NOTORIOUS but this now only has 1 racer (GARRET something) and 2 minions too. I always felt team NOTORIOUS was suspect so maybe Rovio is getting some of this right.

I think they did exactly what @janmej said…they eliminated anyone > 100,000 as cheaters under the “not possible” argument. But hell…let’s NOT pay attention to the account that has 950+ hours on it and 100,100 result. Screw him. He’s not a paying customer…he’s the guy we like to mess with :))) All will fix but this is laughable and a joke when it comes to releasing software to the market.

oldschool
    @oldschool

Team multiplayer simply does not work. So far, that race as Stella was the only one I could complete. I will try another team, since it is tiresome to face the multipowerupmultispecialpower freaks from single multiplayer.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@wazemank ahah damn Rovio picked up one of my ghost’s poor appearances. I never had the joy of racing vs bombbattle or together with teammate Spok.

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer sorry, I left abe on depechemode. Bombbattle advanced and we stopped facing them. Now I joined Hy Drivers, appealing name, you know… They had a spot open and I went for it.

@all this is beyond ridiculous. Whatever Rovio did yesterday was in vain as the cheaters are back on the leaderboards again today.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18

ABGOFAST team exists on my device. I hope that one of you can try to find it today.

I wait for Rovio support to answer me. Whatever is going on isn’t well done. I swear they use the ‘production’ application to do ‘testing’ … this is awful.

I can only race two opponents on team multiplayer. Team KOPM NAVI who has 105,701 total…it is a team of 4 cheaters…I come in 1st but the two minion/reserve pigs always come in 5th and 6th so I get no team win. The other team is team NOTORIOUS with 612,657…it is one cheater named GARRETF with two minions. I get 12 everytime as I come 1st and my minions beat his minions by just enough for the team win

So I moved from 100,100 to 100,150 but got very bored very fast and gave up. I’m now ranked 130 on the individual leaderboard and my team rank is 66. Makes no sense.

Given who you race is based on the leaderboard and the leaderboard has been corrupted by bad programming and hackers, it makes this game terrible. Rovio should be ashamed.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – That’s OK. Abe isn’t really racing until DBK catches up to him at 50,000 anyway. I think I will leave them as well and use Abe as a tester to check every now and again whether or not he can rejoin team ABGOFAST…

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – Still can’t see team ABGOFAST…

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast – I cannot see ABGOFAST team.

janmej
    @janmej

@all I know we have been joking about sponsor deals, but today I’ve seen a racer called booking.com several times. I see a great future for us guys :-), if only Rovio would stop harrassing us on our way to the stars.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej @abgofast @platium @oldschool @alcusto @phoenix6 @nacho18 @wazemank

We (Abe and I) were able to rejoin team ABGOFAST. Hopefully the rest of you will be able to now also. Looks like many of the cheater teams are gone…but some are already back…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer … this is great! Almost as exciting as spotting a rare bird specie after a few days of searching :)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – You mean like this Long-eared Owl that I found napping one day? :)

LongEaredOwl.jpg

Arus73
    @alcusto

@janmej @abgofast @platium @oldschool @alcusto @phoenix6 @nacho18 @wazemank

Joined back ABGOFAST team but the turning glass clock is cursing my game and I’m unable to play multiplayer. Any other experiencing this issue?

waze
    @wazemank

@janmej @abgofast @platium @oldschool @alcusto @phoenix6 @nacho18

Joined ABGOFAST again, who is BLUEBEAR?

@alcusto
    I’m able to play multiplayer, no problems.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @wazemank @platium @oldschool @alcusto @phoenix6 @nacho18

The BLUEBEAR is gone. Until @platium and @oldschool join us, we might have some odd names show up. Team is public but I will be vigilant to remove those not worthy!

The band is almost back together :))) woooo!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @wazemank @platium @oldschool @alcusto @phoenix6 @nacho18.

@oldschool
    is back now … welcome home ;)

@platium
     is likely sleeping in Singapore given 4am there. Soon he will wake and join us too

My rank is #6 and our team #10. Some cheaters already back. I never did see ABGOFAST as #1 on both boards….sigh…when is it gonna be my time??? There was that time late last year and its been a ridiculously long wait since then!
    However, its a good day today with you back home :))))

Now we just gotta have Rovio get rid of the long hour glass waits!

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank do you only race against 230 and on Air? I do. Weird. 10 times in a row now.

waze
    @wazemank

@phoenix6 @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @abgofast

No @janmej, I race only once in the “new” ABGOFAST but don’t remember the name of the team.

Cheaters growing – our team is 13th and previous team has 8 millions GEs. The battle against cheaters is lost by Rovio. I do not think -as they wrote to some of us- they are developing any tool against them and and will be tired of manually delete them. It’s my impression.

Winning is OK, but winning against bad opponents is not worthy and makes us worse. I will suggest an idea: create two teams to compete between us, switching periodically from one to another. We’ll probably get less GEs but surely enjoy more. Or not. Would like to know your opinion.

Let’s race!

oldschool
    @oldschool

Thanks a lot, @abgofast! I’ve already spend a bunch of cupcakes from half drivers, just to get things going! I was fed up with all the cheaters from normal multiplayer.

BTW, now that I’m back, team multiplayer works fine.

@janmej
    I faced several weak teams, but 230 was very frequent. It seems they take some time to update the team order so that we face teams ranked around us. The first races were against them, and with @wazemank as Chuck with feather blower and @dbkraemer with random characters but feather blower. I had to suffer several 2nd and 3rd places before being able to get trophies again. After a number of races – like a dozen – I could see @abgofast and @phoenix6 again. Some new teams started to show up: Slyerside, and a bunch of teams composed of a single member and 2 minions: Jfgs, Super Ganador, and Uprisers. I’m yet to see any team member but those listed above.

@all I did note we are, again, the #1 ranked team, excluding the ones with hacked egg counts. I also noted I can avoid the extreme slowdown: if I open the App Manager and then close it, the game will get back to normal speed.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank

Interesting that Waze brings up the “elephant in the room” topic…aka eventual breakup of of the world #1 ABGOFAST team.

Personally, I think it is too soon to consider this … I’m selfish … I know in my heart we’re the #1 ranked team in the world. BUT I want to see this on the leader board more than any of you can imagine. I take pride in our accomplishments. I also deep down want to keep the #1 ranking many many many consecutive weeks.

Alas, Rovio’s programming isn’t making this realistic, so as a good captain should do what is best for his crew and given recent events, I was toying with mentioning this idea to all of you.

Would this be considered fun? Two teams? 5 each then actively recruit the 5 other spots. Purely based on egg counts and the idea of splitting this 50/50, here is one option. Again, I did this on egg count equality! I love all of you too much that to attempt to cherry pick is an impossible task! Okay…I did purposely split up DBK and Abe ;)

Abgofast 100,150
    Abe 50,000
    Waze 30,022
    oldschool 27,604
    platuim 21,903

Janmej 80,000 (awesome milestone! congrats!)
    Phoenix 78,643
    DBK 47,337
    alfredo 20,511
    nacho 10,455

This is only one idea if the votes say “let’s race against each other”

Even if the votes don’t say to, I naturally can’t stop anyone from forming his or her own team and recruiting any one of you to his or her side. I will not take it personally … but on this forum, I will give those that fore-sake this ABGo God … trust me on this…. a lot of teasing, ribbing and increased trash talk is coming your way! :))))

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,226 through 2,250 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.