ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@dbkraemer, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @angryde, @alcusto, @pba2014, @aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma, @leonardo-peixot, @grimmjow

Good evening intrepid racers! @alcusto is correct — I read @abgofast’s second to last post and logged in – rather hysterically :-D — to secure my spot on the team!

I still don’t entirely understand what’s going on… but I’m sure I’ll start contributing within the next couple of hours!

angryde
    @angryde

@alcusto FYI I’m not experiencing the 78% glitch. Perhaps iSheep/OS users are immune, eh!? =D

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@angryde
    welcome! I thought that angry bird logo was you :)
    Bring the rage and fury to our team!

the race for ABGo domination has begun with team multiplayer racing! Apparently my ghost racer ABGoFast is really ABGoSlow despite my best efforts and collection almost 8,000 eggs (points for how you finish the race so dont know what gives with Rovio’s approach to this multiplayer stuff!)

Most valued forum members. …last spot on the ABGOFAST team is available….9 of 10 spots filled.

We’re now #10 on the leaderboard only expected to get closer to the top!
    Lets go fast!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@angryde – Well, there goes the neighborhood!!! LOL! But seriously, welcome back :)

And also a big welcome back to our long lost, but never forgotten, Fearless Leader @nacho18, who may have been down, but was never ever out!!!

I think the team is shaping up rather nicely. I believe that we’re already in the top 10, thanks to the Android Early Adopters and our curiously anonymous White Penguin-like Creature. Reveal yourself O Mysterious Puffina Blanca!!

angryde
    @angryde

@abgofast. Dude, it took me approximately 0.2 of a femtosecond to realise that the incompetently deranged meanderings of ‘abgofast’ in multiplayer was NOT the living legend we’ve all come to know and admire (SANS cringe-worthy, marginally desperate and semi-bromantic homoerotic overtones). Lulz. No one who’s been privileged enough to bask in the glory of your achievements could mistake you for Rovio’s dimwitted $$$-bait-bot. =D

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

See, this ^^^^^ is the type of post that I’ve missed. HAHA!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @angryde, @alcusto, @@abgoria, @grimmjow, @mysteriouswhitepuffin

@angryde
    — 0.2 femtosecond seems a bit too slow? awkward silence … ummm … blushing with semi-bromantic red face … wtf thoughts… insert whispered ‘i love you man’ … smiley face emoticon … end sentence.

Hey team…having a heck of a time today with the app crashing a lot. Might explain my terrible ghost performance as I can’t seem to get through many races to completion. Almost to drive class 23 with 8,112 …. closing in on it very soon assuming I can get to end of a race!!!

I also uninstalled and reinstalled my app. Same issue as no Air or Stunt races being chosen. For individual multiplayer, I get the same 3 opponents. I wonder if these opponents have similar eggs collected as me so they match up best???

For team multi-player mode, I’m rotating through the team nicely having raced with all of you at some point but can’t seem to get the app to let me finish. Every 2 of 5 races seems to crash. Time to rest for once I get to 8,112 driver class #23 … I can see the 10,000 eggs in my sight! I imagine Rovio will reward me with +800 coins …yeehaw! :))))

We’re #10! Go team go!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast how on earth did u manage to get to 8500 eggs??
    Now that we are level 10 I see our team struggling sometimes to overcome the bloody cheater teams Furby, Angry Riders or HGKWTFETC team.
    By the way I think I spotted another bug.
    In my licence I read that I own 36 karts out of 58, but the total number of karts is not 58 but 38 and I do NOT have 36 karts (I wish I had!).
    Any idea?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto

I just ended a 35 consecutive race team winning streak with the mix of you, @grimmjow, @philhayler, @angryde, @dbkraemer and @platium (no @nacho18 yet! and the whitepuffin must have gone into hiding!)

I’m collecting eggs like crazy as the team performance is awesome. @platium and @angryde must have used some power ups today because they’re helping me compete versus the teams you mention that use power ups all the time.

I’m using Bomb, Terrance, Matilda, Moustache to blast the living crap out of those guys so to help protect the our power up guys get across the line ahead of them. I also enjoy using Corporals helicopter mode to really cream the enemy

I aim to always get 18 points and most times have been getting 12 to 15.

Re: Kart Counts — My memory is not as good as it used to be but I think I have answer on your question of 58 karts. Do you recall that as we upgraded karts they leveled up? You were able to level up your kart up to 3 times before you couldn’t upgraded it further. You did this by upgrading all 4 categories in full. It would not only give you more categories to upgrade after leveling up, the kart also transformed often change appearance and it most cases they would even rename the kart. I think this is how they get to 58. The IAP karts don’t level up. Nor do the Telepods but as they’re available to get, they likely count too.

@dbkraemer
    can confirm this given his reset progress as I would suspect he’s had this happen to him (whether he has an example or not i.e. kart X became kart Y after leveling up.)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – You are absolutely correct about the karts.

And @all – this is how we roll:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dbkraemer/album/picture/11732/

1, 2, 3 baby :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto

I’m partly to “blame” for the opponents we face now. Obviously, the team didn’t start out in the top 10. I got a lot of my eggs by destroying the lower competition when our team ranking was much lower.

I am of the belief but can’t prove it 100% that the ‘random generation of the opponent’ isn’t truly random. That the program will match you up +/- 5 to 10 spots on the standings. So now that we’re 10th…we will face the lowest 20th ranked team and highest maybe 5th place team. I’ve yet to get paired up with anyone inside the top 5.

As a result, I fear as we improve as a team, we will match up against these cheaters/hackers until they’re either removed from the leaderboard OR the security on Rovio’s app doesn’t allow people to hack it for unlimited gems/coins/power ups.

My theory but it could also be the beer buzz … it’s damn cold in Canada today and I have to keep warm somehow! (Is it okay to race ABGo! while a bit intoxicated….watch out for those pigs…don’t want to get pulled over…haha…apologies to those of you in the police force but seemed an appropriate remark given the game!)

platium
    @platium

Hi @alcusto

I believe that for normally kart when u upgrade a normal kart, not telepod, there are 3 stages… Hence the Additional count…

angryde
    @angryde

Hello all. I’ve got some very sad news to report. Unfortunately, after several hours of enjoying the new update and winning copious golden eggs for my honored brethren/multiplayer team… the app/game crashed on my iPad. I relaunched it only to discover – much to my horror – that I’d lost absolutely everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. The app/game is behaving like it’s been freshly installed. To describe my emotional condition as ‘utterly devastated’ would be a monumental understatement! I’ve submitted a request for assistance via Rovio’s customer service portal but based on my cursory Interwebz investigations… I’m not especially or even remotely hopeful. Alas, if they don’t come back with some brilliant suggestion… my days of playing AB Go are well and truly numbered. I’m simply not prepared to do a ‘DBK’ and start again… my heart’s just not in it. I’ll keep ya’ll posted. I fear this may be ‘goodnight, good luck and goodbye’ fellow travelers!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@angryde
    Man I fully understand your feelings, but don’t worry Rovio support is fantastic and they will give you back everything you lost.
    For your info, when version 1.5.0 of Android came out, there was a bug that wiped out the game progress completely and thousands of people complained to Rovio in the Google Play Store. Rovio worked out quite quickly an update 1.5.2 which restored the lost progress to everyone (including me!).
    So just be patient and smile, ok?
    Our team needs you like hell! Waiting for you!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    Yes it’s your fault man if we race with the top score cheaters lol!!!
    Yesterday I noted we raced very often against the guys with nonsense name at spot no.5 with abt 5 million eggs. Sometimes they beat us, but sometimes we also bashed the crap out of them and they were all using power-ups and we didn’t. Ahahah it’s like Rocky against Ivan Drago!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast and all!!!
    It sounds like the Rovio police has finally dismissed the cheaters from the score board as I don’t see anymore those teams and our ABGOFAST team is now in 3rd position!!!!
    We have bypassed Furby and Fortyna teams and now chasing AngryRiders and ADDCGCCC (WTF name).
    Come on everybody, let’s kick their asses and show them who is the real domianting team of this game!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@angryde – This may be a stupid question, and feel free to slap me if you’ve already done this, but have you logged in to your Rovio account after starting the game after the crash? That is where your progress is stored. Just a thought. Sometimes the simple things get overlooked in a crisis. And if that’s not the issue, then I agree with @alcusto that Rovio support will have you out of this pit stop and back on the track in no time! :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @angryde, @alcusto, @grimmjow, @mysteriouswhitepuffin

Oh I hope for @angryde sake that this is just a pitstop for him as losing all progress is a mere bump in the road. We CAN’T have a fatality on our race team :( Not now. Not ever! I have faith you’ll be in the race again soon
    For what it’s worth @angryde, when I look at your profile on the team list, it shows all your stats so it would suggest that Rovio has your data in the cloud and can restore it for you.
    As @dbkraemer suggests…be sure you’re logged in to Rovio account cause I have experienced the game kicking you out and I’ve also had a near stroke thinking all was lost.

@alcusto
    … I didn’t see your post on the standings until after I started up the game to see our result….I knew we were close to 20,000 eggs. I didn’t know the police came in and removed the cheaters…BEST NEWS EVER…and a picture to prove it….
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/11740/

We got work to do to get to #1 but this team can make it happen! Let’s go fast!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @angryde, @alcusto, @grimmjow, @mysteriouswhitepuffin

Oh yes…race team…we have a final member and our team is full at 10. Someone by the title of “Mazi” joined our group. I don’t recognize the name as someone from this forum but if it is, please identify yourself to me on this post (or via email on this site). My preference is to have a team from the NEST so we have this site to communicate through.

Let me know about this new teammate’s performance. He/She is the “rookie” on the team and has to prove his/her worth. Consider him/her on a tryout contract! If you don’t like the results….we’ll kick’em to the curb!

Stats about Mazi
    — driver class 10…brings 1,249 eggs to the team…1,296 races played with 505 trophies means they win nearly 40% of the time they play. Compared to most of us, they’re definitely a newbie with only 8 karts and 81 challenges completed. Not much time behind the wheel but impressive win % could help us. Seem to be a player drawn to the game due to the multi-player update.

platium
    @platium

Funny how come at iOS I see our score at 19008?

The cheaters are still at the scoreboard for my…

Arus73
    @alcusto

@wazemank @aftarquino
    Where are you guys??? You missed your spot into the magical ABGOFAST multiplayer team!

platium
    @platium

How come I keep getting addcgccc!!

What kind of team name is that???

Their lower cc kart win our kart without power up??

I need 2x power up to win them!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@platium

that’s the team at no.1 spot and the team we will have to overcome to become the Champions of the ABGo Galaxy.
    I also keep getting them and AngryRiders often recently, but we usually manage to beat them although they are tough.
    I came to understand that the cc does not mean anything when the kart’s speed is judged.
    For example, the kart with higher cc in Air (the Air Guitar) is also the crappiest of all the Air karts. It seems to go slowmo. Remember the dreadful Air no.3 daily challenge with The Blues on this crap? Same for the Sty GT kart in Seedway. Very slow!!
    I do believe that Rovio got it wrong when programming the 2nd generation karts as all of them seem to be slower than the 1st generation karts.
    Anyway, I had the honour to race with our leader @nacho18 today! Man you are strong. Very nice to win along you my amigo.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Thank you @alcusto is a honor for my too:
    But you know , what I am over spending Gems : not easier to win on first place and with really good teams. But we are here to win!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18 – Please don’t let yourself get caught in the trap of thinking you have to come in first all the time. You will soon be out of gems, my friend. As you are racing, in the top right corner of the screen you will see whether we are winning (as a group) or the opposing team is winning. Whichever team’s name is on top is who is winning the team challenge. Often you will see this change during the race, when someone passes someone else.

So, even if you are in second place, if our team icon is on top, we will get the eggs and you can save your gems for the next race. I hope this makes sense and will perhaps save you some gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.