Blast Off – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 333 total)
  • Replies
  • Phillips
    @phillips

Can’t understand why this event is so short normally when they introduce a new character it goes for about 8 days not 6. Those couple of extra days make a big difference.

Not including Dead End from previous event as he was originally introduced as a real money buy.
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Angry_Birds_Transformers_(mobile_game)/Challenge_Events
    Chinese New Year – Smokescreen (also only 5000 tokens) 8 days
    End of the Road – Drift 7 days
    Happy Holidays – Wheeljack 13 days (where hats as well but still quite a long event).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@phillips

Easy. They want players to spend either cash or gems.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Yay… I came in third…!!! this has got to be a miracle considering the ridiculous high scores Ive been seeing as of lately. As of now Im sitting on 2190 tokens.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I managed (against all odds – it was pure stubbornness) to come in first today.

Had to do five gem recharges to do it, but in the end the marginal cost of going from 500 tokens to 1,000 tokens was only 180 gems, so it was totally worth it.

I did slightly overspend – the final recharge probably wasn’t necessary, but I really wanted to build up a buffer just in case. Also, the final run of my fourth gem recharge crashed right after the ad finished (*** shakes fist at Rovio and Exient *** ) otherwise I would probably have been content to stop playing after that final run.

I was also extremely lucky, in that there wasn’t a single Gold Crowned Soundwave on my leaderboard.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

meh up to now i have only 1420 tokens i will try to gather as much as possible tokens i can and i will unlock Blaster with gems and tokens… i didn’t want to spend the gems but don’t know i don’t want to pay the 49,99 euros for the bundle… but the event is so damn crazy first minutes UTC time 2:00 started today’s new round, and at 2:15 the Golden Crown soundwave had already 45k tokens CRAZY! and as we speak UTC 2:51 he/she has over 55k tokens!

I don’t get it because and also those people must be spending gems, if they the gems why not going straight way to unlock him and leave other player to play more easy?

But i see some people around me that want to F@#ck people’s lives by spending crazy amount of gems for only to have their psychology up that they are the 1st in the leaderborders…

I really i don’t get those people…

Also 29.99 euros, 49,99 euros the physical dvd/bd games for consoles aren’t at those prices as my friend @deszaras told me, and you have to pay so much money for pure 01010101 data?

I don’t know i love to have full collection but i can’t give my money for that shit!
    I mean it’s data tomorrow the game might stop or rovio get bankrupt (not too soon though) and we will have lost our money… Meh i don’t know people… it’s really too sad after off all this mess…

The spark system is the biggest idiotic system ever but for them (Rovio) their biggest success to milk money from us. The game isn’t any more free to play.

I am sick of this really SICK.

As they destroyed the AB Epic with obsolete the Legendary sets, same story here! After leveling up to 15 level your transform it’s not worth to play at event because it’s not promoted!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@ph After seeing the video of Blaster at max level with accessories, I don’t think he’s worth any gems. Unlike a lot of bots that have come out then later nerfed like Sunstorm, Blaster is already apparently nerfed.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well been away for 4 great days at the races and i had my game with me but the event never went live for me until 4pm GMT so missed 12hrs but there was no need to worry as ever since i not be able to get into the top 10 once.
    £39.99 to buy the new bot is so very wrong as once he’s up to L15 they will reduce his firepower put the money you have pay with all these bugs and issues they have no chance to get a penny from me.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@optimuspig my First Gen iPad mini always crashes after runing the Robot Wars ad, by crash I mean completely and utterly crashed. iPad would not respond to anything but a hard reset (power button depressed until it rebots) curiously

Asen_77
    @asen

Today will be another bad day. At this moment first is alredy 55k, second 52k, then 36k and so on. First place again will be unrealistic… Waiting for a new day event that has to be with flying pigs or silos bomb. Enough with that blocks that gave super advantage to soundwave gold crown players. Good is that next soundwave event will be ofter 6 months, so congrats to all that use their sparks to promote this bots that wont be used in the future.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@joel687 it looks as though white block day means that each block is worth 5

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@deszaras Sunstorm was nerfed? How?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@datguygamer While he wasn’t great to begin with, he caused more damage than he does now. He definitely posed more of a threat against walking monoliths. I don’t have hard data but I’m not the only one to notice he was nerfed.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

I’m not seeing the same thing. To me, the red and grey blocks still score 1 point. It seems to be the yellow ones that are scoring 5 points.

Can anyone else confirm?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Today is not going well. After completing five runs (should be six, but the app crashed at the start – AGAIN), I’m well back in 9th place. 1st place is north of 50,000 points and is inhabited by a Gold Crown Soundwave.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Same here, 1st is a gold rank Soundwave named Caubedegai.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ve not been in the top 10 for ages as there are to many crazy high scores

spazmom86
    @tomandlisa

Not even going to try for Blaster this time. I also can’t get in the top 10. I was locked out of the game for 2 1/2 months around Christmas so i haven’t been able to promote like everyone else. Missed events plus daily sparks. I’m sure I’ll never catch up…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

First time i am at the 5th place ever! Without spending a single gem.

But i might not stay there for too long without the need to spend gems (that i won’t do)
    And all thanks to my mighty Ultimate Megatron lvl 15 with Armada Headset, Mace, Sunglasses!
    And i am having as squad team-up with Soundlblaster lvl 15 With Fast Reload, Acid Rounds and Headphones for an extra small 5% Damage. I don’t know if i should try out the 10% Explosive force than Acid Rounds?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam You know, I am really jealous of your sparks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

That’s a lot of sparks. Are you just not using them at all?

Joel
    @joel687

100 token level is 36,000 for white block day.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m done. I give up. This event has been so frustrating that I don’t even care about it, especially the bot. I’ll do runs to help my dailies that’s it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer i am more jealous of your gems!

@optimuspig
    No i am not using them, here you can see all my bots are 5% promoted i m not interesting in competing, i am only competing if there is an accessory or something that i need.

~The Collection~

And The veteran… i circled in yellow…

And yes i admit that i play A LOT the game even without events.

ED209
    @ed209

Today is the worse day for the event, can’t even get in to the top ten, may pass on blaster as it will cost a lot of gems to replace the missing tokens. Currently have 2890 tokens and this event is the worse one so far since they introduced the sparks.

Been getting a max of 200 sparks from the leader board but got the daily amount without any issues.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.