Blast Off – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 333 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

1-st place is not an option today. Already first is with 92k soundwave with gold crown. I am at about 48k at this moment, so 1-st place is impossible for me …

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

in my boarder there is a gold crown Soundwave with over 159k as we speak though i am not competing i am 17th… xD

ED209
    @ed209

I’m just trying to keep my place above the top 10, first has 120k and not using any gems as no point.

Joel
    @joel687

This event has given me a glimpse of how annoying it is going to be the next time the energon fueled bots are the main team. Half the people in every leader board I have been in have a gold crown E Grimlock

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

Yup. I’m scrambling to get there myself. Still five ranks away from maxing out my EGL. It’ll take about three more weeks, or less if there continue to be events where we can obtain 2,750 sparks.

I just hope that I can do it before Energon Fueled gets it turn to bat.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Was in 8th place with 15m remaining.

One last push – did my first and only gem recharge then.

Second recharged run was a Unicron!

Shut everything down with 5m left, and sitting in 4th place.

#3 has 50% more points than me, and #1 is sitting around the 110,000 point mark.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

49,99 euros for blaster + 25.000 sparks? OK bye bye Rovio,,,

ED209
    @ed209

Lol at the bundle for the new tf bundle, chromia all over again.

Tf

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 3, gray blocks, 100 token level will be 25k.

Joel
    @joel687

Blaster bundle for 49.99 US dollars. Sadly, this competition is so hard that this actually seems like a good deal…

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Australia the bundle is $70.99 which is enough for my grocery bill for the next fortnight.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

this bundle is way off to much!

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

I suppose I could make the kids eat bread and water for the next month and swap electricity for candles….

Or wait til it comes up in another event if I don’t get it in this one. Yeah, I’ll wait

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

CA$69.99

LMAO, SMH.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

hmm i am thinking seriously to play as i can and with the tokens that i will earn plus gems i will unlock him i won’t spend that much money on a bundle!

Asen_77
    @asen

Today I could say I get lucky and get to 3-rd place. Don’t even see how much point was first, but second was more then 100k points. I use only one reload and till the day I got twice Pig Boss and once Unicron, and actually he get me enough points to jump into the board :).

Joel
    @joel687

@elpapam – No, not really, but I am feeling frustrated with the competition. My goal is to get to 5,500 tokens and then use gems for the rest. I am right around 2,000 after two days. It is doable…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So the funny thing is that the Blaster bundle is actually a “bargain” relative to the cost of gems.

For us Canucks, the bundle is CA$69.99

In the Gem Shop, there is currently a +25% bonus on, so CA$69.99 will also buy you 3,125 gems (normally it would only get you 2,500 gems).

3,125 gems = 6,250 tokens.

But Blaster is “priced” at 7,500 tokens = 3,750 gems in the Token Exchange.

So for the cheap cheap price of CA$69.99 not only do you get the equivalent of 3,750 + 750 = 4,500 gems, but you get a whopping 25,000 sparks on top of all that, instead of the measly 2,500 gems you’d normally get.

What a bargain!!!!!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 i am playing now with 5% promotion i am not promote any TF i am 7 with one run and no recharges. up to now i have earn 800 tokens i don’t know if i will reach altogether until the end of the event the 2000 tokens… but i will try…

Phillips
    @phillips

If you buy Blaster do you really need 25000 sparks. At the moment probably need the sparks to fully promote Soundwave so I can compete for 1st but if I got Blaster I don’t need to fully promote Soundwave. You don’t need both. Also like @droversdog I’m in Australia so $70.99 is ridiculous.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@phillips

You can save the sparks for later. There’s no reason you have to spend them all now.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam @joel687 This bundle in a slap in the face for several reasons. The event didn’t start even close to being on time, the token cost is at the highest point except for maybe one or two other times, and from the video of him maxed out with accessories not only does he not even have splash damage but can’t even take a walking monolith down. He’s already been nerfed and they are charging the highest price I’ve seen from the a bundle that I can recall. Chromia had a very high token cost and her bundle was pricy yet after I leveled her up, she was awesome and I don’t even have her accessories. At least her bundle came with a 3 star accessory. I know micro transactions are the norm now and sometimes I don’t mind but considering the circumstances this is a bad way to treat your customers and bad business because it is only going to further disenfranchise players who are considering leaving the game.

Asen_77
    @asen

Something very strange happened to me today – I was starting playing from the event and when I use my team I just see advertising and just wait video to finish. Once it was over I hit the X to close the video and to start level, probably no more then a second after X was seen and video was like 15/20 sec. Once I hit X I expect to see beginning of the level but NO. I just see my first bot almost without any blood and there was a falling tower just getting over him. So he was dead and I just receive second bird to continue with level. It was like advertising and level was start together and if this video was longer, probably I will see how both birds are dead from falling towers. Did you ever see something like that? I am playing on iPad mini 2 with iOS 10.2.1 and version of the game is 1.25.4.8.

ED209
    @ed209

@asen I had this the other day on pig city, my first tf had fallen down the gap due to no bridge and button not being pressed. Ad finished just as my second bot jumped in and I was like wtf.

On latest version of game and iOS 10.2 as well

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.