Blast Off – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 333 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I ended up doing two gem recharges anyway.

Managed to get myself into 5th place, so it was worth the 30 gems for the extra 100 tokens.

Plus I pushed at least one high-ranked Soundwave out of the top six, so that felt good too }:‑)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Does anyone know how many squads are left before all of them have been used as the bonus squad once?

I’m waiting for the event when I can get a +630% aggregate bonus with my Grimlocks :P

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimuspig Just “Seekers” and “Leaders”. I would guess the next one will be seekers with Acid Storm and/or Sunstorm as the prize. Them and Nemesis are the only ones that haven’t been available in an event since sparks were introduced.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Thanks for the video @mighty-red-1

I’m have no interest in him at all. At max level he can’t even take a monolith down. He’s a new Bumblebee. Talking about rubbing salt into the wound. He’s terrible from the start, the event was late to start by a about half a day, the point levels are obscene and he costs 7500 tokens. What a rip off.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sntrooper

Thanks.

Ugh, I obviously wasn’t thinking straight, since GSG and EGL are in totally different squads.

Still, if we ever get Leaders as the bonus squad, it’ll be nice to have a gold crown GSG there.

Joel
    @joel687

Oh, I am waiting for the next time the Rescue Bots are the main squad

jgo95
    @jgo95

@mighty-red-1 – Extremely helpful and timely video, thanks!

After watching I am amazed at how underwhelming Blaster is even at level 15 and fully accessorized…he didn’t even get a chance to be great, he got nerfed before he even landed. Unless this changes Soundwave will continue to be my #1 in that squad.

Like others have mentioned I’m eager to get him as he’s the only one I’m missing but at 7500 tokens, for such a weak bird, I am content with just the sparks this time around.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Unfortunately I didn’t get the soft update until I woke up this morning with 4.75 hours left in the event. I did 7 runs then 2 recharges spending 30 gems, getting the 550 tokens for the day and then had to start work with 1.5 hours left in event in 1st place. Now at lunch time I log in and get 3rd place.. luck was with me!!

Asen_77
    @asen

Finished 9-th without any gems reload. 6-th was with more then 52k points. It was usless to reload and spend gems for another 100 tokens, that if I need rhem at the end will cost me 50 gems. Just take 100 tokens at 38000 points. For the first place fight was with 100k points for a half day event … Once this day will be finished I will see how to proceed. I will continue to play as I am playing normal for my strategic.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Does anyone else find Blaster’s “idle” animation weird? That constant hip shake makes me cringe.

ED209
    @ed209

Didn’t stand a chance yesterday and doubt I will today.

First already has 40k and I haven’t missed a run so far today and I’m on 21k. This last tf is going to be a pain to get as I’m not going to get 7500 tokens if this is how the leaderboards are going to be during this event

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@mighty-red-1

Thanks for posting the video. It’s definitely convinced me not to bother getting Blaster’s accessories for gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 2 is a total disaster. After my initial four runs I’m not even in the top 10!

#1 on the leaderboard is a Soundwave, as expected, and has 3X as many points as I do.

Geli
    @geli

Mostly E Grimlock and Dead End showing on my board. One 70% promoted Soundwave in top 10. Leader (95% E Grimlock) at 63k after 8 hours of playing time.

Joel
    @joel687

I am looking at three gold Soundwaves in my board. I hope that they are not as competative as me…

ED209
    @ed209

This event is going to be very hard, I’m 8th with 35k and not used any gems.

Got a gold soundwave sitting on 86k already

Asen_77
    @asen

In my list I have two gold crown soundwave fighting for first and second place and they are around 55k at this moment. I am 4-th and under me are mostly Nemesis and Grimlock.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, it’s just not happening today. After ten runs, I’m just barely hanging onto 10th place in my cohort. And they were decent runs, too. Any other event and I’d probably be in at least the top six if not the top three.

Interestingly, there are several EGLs currently in the top 6, including one in the top 3.

Either they’re spending a lot of gems to recharge, or else their secondary TF is a fairly high ranked Soundwave (just not as highly ranked as the EGL, so it doesn’t display on the leaderboard).

In my ten runs today I’ve encountered BP once, but no Unicron. I did get one Unicron yesterday, but unfortunately was only able to get him down four health increments before Astrotrain showed up.

Joel
    @joel687

100 token level for stone block day is 36,000

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Yesterday I got first place with 3 recharges. I watched closely the second place, and in the last 20 minutes he was trying to reach me, but I was about 20k above him, so I did the last recharge and keep the leadership

Today I’m in 4th place, 20k below the third. I did not recharged yet, but the first place is unreachable, unless I’m willing to make about 4 recharges at least. I will wait until later in this event to decide if it is worth to fight for the third place. If there is no activity from my opponents (sleeping time), I will try to do some recharges to surpass some of them. I can make at most three recharges to fight for the third place.

Geli
    @geli

9 hours remaining and leader has 84xxx points. I’m T3 with 52xxx.

Agree with @optimuspig that 2nd TF on a number of boards could be even a moderately promoted Soundwave teamed with the usual highly promoted suspects.

ED209
    @ed209

First place today is on 97k already, another day of not even being able to get in to the top five. Currently 8th with 42k.

Looks like it’s going to be like this all event and gems at the end to top up missing tokens which maybe a fair bit at this rate

Elder dragon
    @elderdragon

Anyone else having problems even getting the game to open up? It starts to load and then just disappears. I can’t even get on to check the settings. Very frustrating

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Just noticed that they have removed the gem pass from the store. Huh…

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Unicron appearance makes a huge difference. Boss pig appearance is not bad, but a node with a moderate amount of green blocks is better than it. Definitely the red blocks day is better for scoring. I think the white blocks day will be the worst.

My soundwave isn’t displayed in the leaderboard, even if I play only with him. Only my most promoted bot is displayed (in my case, E-Grimlock), so it is most likely that the outrageous scores are due to Sounwave as the second most promoted bot.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.