3 star with 2 birds cave strategies

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 3 star with 2 birds cave strategies

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

For the caves Paladin, Princess and Pigianna will work for almost all of them, but they may not kill things fast enough to get 3 stars.

You need a team that can do lots of healing or one that can do lots of damage so you don’t need to heal as much. I prefer doing massive damage. The Sea Dog is great for that, but not so great in the caves because he doesn’t have the right skill sets you need. I think the Wizard is with his Speed of Light attack is the best choice. I like using the Wizard with Spies, Paladin or Rogues and one of the pig allies when needed. For the difficult caves you should use lots of veggie cakes so Chuck can use his Speed of Light attack on most waves.

Baconizer
    @korath88

@killerkea Actually, Paladin, princess and pigiana doesn’t work all that often. Pirates are immune to princess’ forced targeting, Snow pigs dispel counter, Ice Shamans and witch doctors prevent paladin from healing himself, it is never a good idea to have multiple brute pigs targeting the same bird, and any pig with a group attack, or even worse, a cave effect that constantly damages all birds (cave 12, anyone?) completely ruins this combo. It’s better to improvise based on the pigs there are in the level. In fact, I have only found Paladin, Princess and Pigiana to be useful against undead, desert pigs and the pig army.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@korath88 Obviously no team will work everywhere. That team is not good for any enemy that has dispel or immunity, but it has a great combination of skills so it will work almost everywhere else. For other places you mentioned a brute force Wizard and Spies with Piggy McCool will work great since you can spam the Speed of Light attack.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 3 star with 2 birds cave strategies

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.