10000 pearls deducted but hat not purchased?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 10000 pearls deducted but hat not purchased?

• Hi everyone. I am new here but have been playing Angry Birds 2 for maybe 2 years. I have been experiencing issues with the app (on Android) since the most recent update, i.e. Fitness Hat Adventure update. Specifically, the app hangs or knocks me out from time to time. It can happen anytime, e.g. in arena battle, in clan battle, in normal level, in Tower of Fortune.

Most unfortunately, I had scrimped 10000 pearls after many weeks of play and was purchasing a hat (Matilda’s hat for the Bug hat set) yesterday evening, had pressed “Buy” when the game hung on me (again!). I had no choice but to forcefully close the game and upon reopening the app, found that the hat was NOT purchased but the 10000 pearls has been deducted!

I wrote a ticket to Rovio immediately after but am not hopeful about any remedy from them. Previously, I had lost gems in Tower of Fortune for the same issue (the game sometimes hangs or knocks me out previously, but not as frequently as now), wrote in a ticket to Rovio and received nil reply.

Has the most recent update been problematic for you? Has anyone ever received any response from Rovio for lost pearls or gems? *Big Sigh*

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    @nas76

If you reply in the app rather than email they usually respond.  Assuming you haven’t gone off on a massive rant, I find them to be helpful in cases like these.

Takayasu
    @takayasu

Yes, I sent the ticket in the app in Android and was courteous about it. But from past experience, I almost never receive a reply. The only time I received a reply was when I switched phones and needed their help with migrating my account to the new phone. Outside of that, I have never received a reply.

Nikie
    @nikie

Since the last update the game crashes constantly. It did so often before, but seemed slightly better in the updat before last. Before it only happened after commercials. Now it happens all the time. I lost my winnings in the tower of fortune two days in a row now. The gems I payed to play on after a piggy were distracted. Losing a hat I purchased happened once.

In the game there should be a button to contact rovio, but it is not there. In the helpfile it says that it should be in the right upper corner. No buttons there.

Takayasu
    @takayasu

I am coming in to report that Rovio refunded the 10000 pearls. A pleasant surprise! I did not lose my weeks of progress to save them. I managed to buy the hat without incident this time. *Phew*

But yeah, my Angry Birds 2 app keeps hanging or crashing. At least from what I have read on this forum, I know I am not alone and it implies it is not my internet connection that is creating the problem.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 10000 pearls deducted but hat not purchased?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.