The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2702
  • 159668 Comments
  • Hey all , I'm done with hair and shower: D
    @bernersenn E-star is very busy at her new job and she loves it, not much time for birdies:(
    @hunnybunny lol just when i thought i had it right they go and change it up on me
    Also agree , no politics here, I'm sorry i broke my own rules:( but thanks for trying once again to explain for me:) as for bf ya he's A Pita sometimes , next time I'll pm you thanks:)
  • Doo da doo da dooo * twiddles thumbs*
    Booorring. ,OB where is everyone ?? I'll have a Blue Mongo please and some crispy bacon bits:)
    Maybe we need some music ,brb
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPP
    @rat woot top 5 on SG level 16
    @karen68 good job also :)
    @bernersenn I need a new wolf picture
    @knichy yo
    @hunnybunny glad to see you are back, hope vacation was a blast :)
  • @gumby Waassssupppp???
    I'm having no luck getting points:(
  • @kathy I gained about 500 points on 10, still many levels I need to work on
  • Nice @gumby every point counts:) you'll get there!!
  • @hunnybunny are you still with us in the snow? I've started a new pm but jeez we we sure talk a lot,,lol
    I'm off to bed, going to see my daughter's dressage in the early afternoon tomorrow be back after 1ish. Have a great Sunday morning all
    Listening to my book now, then going to dreamland
    Nighty night all
  • oh yeah i just noticed i got my crown back; )

Nighty night @Pa
    Night @Snort @snicker :)
  • Get out of my head Mrs. Bunny. You knew my reply before I said it. Hmm? I still think "suffer" is the correct word after wearing heels for two weeks. Maybe dominate during, but definitely suffer after.

@bernersenn SG 1-5? Why would you ask me to fling a lucky one-birder in Seasons? Thanks, but no thanks.
    BTW, a score of 120k+ is possible in SG 1-16. I only played a half hour and almost had two. I was getting scores of 75-80k after the second shot but kept activating too late on the third. Matilda must have put on some weight because she kept touching things before I could activate. It couldn't possibly be my eyesight or timing. They're impeccable. Yep. Must be weight gain. ha ha

Who said Brexit didn't affect the USA? Our stock market lost over 560 billion dollars of value on Friday after the leave vote was announced. Yes. I said billion with a "B". We lost so much of our retirement investment income that SWDNF started working again this morning. ha ha She was retired for almost three weeks. Good for me. Now I have quality me time to fling again. Thanks Brexit.

Great score @Gumby.
  • Good night @Ma
  • Good morning guys.
    @rat about today's challenge? Do you have a golden tip for me, poor me?
  • Oooooo....a Space challenge. Thanks for pointing it out to me @bernersenn. What device are you flinging on these days? I don't remember the targeting stars and power level off the top of my head but SWDNF will be leaving for Tennessee later today and I can check for you. I'd check now but I'm in the middle of one of those shoot and wait for hours levels, CC M2-5. In the meantime, hit the underside of that big boulder. Good luck.
  • @rat I'm using Ipad. As always.
    Ok, I will give it a try, got a little bit more by the shot as depicted by Romo.
  • TRAITOR!
  • @rat booked a little progress till now.
    Will continue with it, so today probably no playing in the snow.
    No new pictures from Wolf, I hope she will sent them tonight.
  • @bernersenn @Pa didn't we fling Beak Impact as the BP team?
  • Correct @kathy back in sommer 2014. Enjoyed it. That's why I'm putting all the work in today - in the Challenge. Although... Little progress yet.
  • Hey all. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
    Lots to catch up on soooooooooo......
    @bernersenn what an utterly adorable puppy! Congrats on the new (yet to be) arrival! I can smell the puppiness from here. Weird I know but I love the smell. A bit like a baby but it soon turns into poop and drool (in both cases) so it's nice to treasure it while you can :) Are you enjoying the football so far? Not a fan myself but have been watching. I'm looking forward to England's game against Iceland on Monday lol!! ;)
    @hunnybunny Holiday sounded wonderful. Never done a cruise before as hubby won't entertain the thought,however......one of my clients recently returned from one that was geared around the Monaco Grand Prix and it sounded fab. Unfortunately we have plans at that time next year so maybe I can get him round to the idea in a couple of years. Lucky you to be able to fly only in business class. I will forever have to slum it in cattle class ;) Also yes,I think I may hold the record for the longest message in here ;) I do tend to ramble on. I'm pretty sure nobody fully reads them but heyho.....
    @tompuss How is wee Donny boy doing? Why do we have cats? Why must they put us through Hell? Why do we love them so?...........oh right......for that exact reason *sigh* I've got a fur baby stuck to me right now. Trying and nearly succeeding in her Cat v iphone battle. She hates anything diverting attention away from her. Little madam lol!! Love her to bits though. X
    @kathy AGAIN........I don't get notifications in here lol! So I didn't get countless dings! Estar asked bird leader to change hers so that she would get notified in here without her hyphen. As an admin it made sense. So basically you can scream and shout my name and I'll never know. I feel bad if someone asks me a question in here as I won't get notified so it's only when I actually pop in and read back that I can answer or reply. It's unfortunately too much like hard work I'm afraid so I can only apologise for appearing rude if I haven't responded. My hyphen is indeed a problem but more because people forget it. I think @sweetp must have had other issues. No worries @sweetp You eventually found me!
    As for the album @kathy I have no clue why I can't show pics. I haven't tried again as I was so pissed at @mumsie42 birthday fail. I deleted lots of old pics so although I still have loads in there I wouldn't say it was excessive. Another nest fail for Jules ;(
    Sooooooooo....OK..........I agree that no politics should be allowed but felt I should answer some of the questions about Scotland......from my perspective. I'll be as brief as can be,trust me,my brain cells are screaming *ENOUGH* at the moment. If you don't want to know,take offence easy or couldn't care less then just read the end of this message :D
    Scotland had our own referendum 2 years ago to decide if we wanted to be an independent country,that is,independent from the rest of the UK (England,Wales & Northern Ireland) You may remember I talked about it then and it was a hugely emotional time for us. We,as in Scotland,voted to remain with the U.K. I had no problem admitting to everyone that that was also my vote. Unfortunately it had a big impact on Scotland and tore friends and family apart. The scars are still raw. It was exhausting. Our decision to stay within the UK meant that we also have to accept any decision made by the British people in this EU referendum. Again,I have no problem saying I voted to remain within the EU. As did 62% of Scotland. So where we are today is that Scotland's leaders are now once more pushing for another Scottish referendum so that we can pull away from the UK and rejoin the EU. The party who run Scotland are the ones who fought and lost for independence and they promised to follow our voices and not try for another referendum. It was meant to be a once in a generation event.......:( So now we face them trying again to split the UK with no guarantee that the EU would even want an independent Scotland! What a shitty mess. I think @hunnybunny and @mumsie would agree that this country (UK) is in a miserable position and it's getting worse by the minute. I genuinely believe that they never thought this would happen and even the exit leaders had no plans. More importantly is that I'm heading stateside in August and my pound is crap lol!! Yeah...if only that was the worst.
    WOW....ok. I proved the point about talking too much right? Sorry.
    I'll leave you to talk about flinging etc but at least I popped in and said hi *cough* and the rest:)
    Have a happy,peaceful Sunday peeps! X
  • @jlz666 I know what you mean. That typical puppy-smell.
    And yes, I am enjoying the football, although the dutchies didn't qualify. We'll see what England does against Iceland. That Iceland is a mean team, not only because they beated Holland twice, but also the way that they play.
  • Heee hee @jlz-666 ((((( Hugs))))) always love when you pop in and try catching up on everything: D as for your position on the vote,,i respect whatever the people of Scotland want, after all the people are the ones who live there,, it seemed a very close vote, and it's sad that half the people are unhappy ,i hope they straighten things out. I knew you'd be upset about the decision.
    Anyway yes isn't Wolf Adorable!! We are waiting for new pics from the breeder ,@ bernersenn has been keeping us updated since he decided to adopt this bundle of love and i bet energy!!
  • Good luck with the challenge @Bernersenn:D and yes it was fun back then.
    Wonder why @hunnybunny has been quiet today, she must be out enjoying her 'Sunday walk' heehee
  • Personally I prefer the puppy smell @bernersenn,hence the reason I have animals in my life,not children ;) Plus,animals always love you,no matter what.
    I'm surprised you're not in this competition @bernersenn. I know I'm not great on this subject but at one time the Dutchies were hard to beat. Sad not to see them there. I won't touch on my thoughts about the result between England and Iceland lol! As @rat said earlier "don't go there,it'll give you a headache" ;D
    Talking of animals(as such) @kathy............"Finding Dory" Ahhhhhhhh! How flingin exited am I?!! My niece who came up with the phrase "just keep flingin,flingin,flinging!" Is now 9! Can you believe it? She was only 4 then *sob* I've told her we'll go and see it when the schools break for summer hols next week. I want to see it more than her!
    I Know @kathy! You wonder why it takes me so long to get back here? I just know I'm going to write till my eyes bleed.......;) I should look in more if only to see those lovely Wolf pics.
    Yes we're upset Kathy but it is what it is. We just have to wait and see what comes out of this initial mess.
    At the risk of offending people I can't resist quoting my husband as of 10 mins ago...................
    "Bloody Hell........Trump as President......Boris as Prime Minister and Scotland adrift with nae pals.......where the Hell in the World can we move to?!" Didn't know whether to laugh or cry!
  • @jlz666 I don't know why our breeder isn't sending new pictures. Because Germany is playing at this time? Match will end in 25 minutes. There is hope.
    And yes, same here. Animals give you so much, hardly to compare with people. They are honest, loyal and always in a good mood.
    The dutchies are in a bad shape. The "good" players of the last years are getting to old or stopped. The new generation.... Let me say that they do have to learn much.

I'm quitting this Space thing today. Boaring it is. Sorry @rat
  • oooh @jlz-666 is fine to quote hubby , no offence on my end ,that's exactly how i feel, :(
    And yes !' Finding Dory Wooot! unfortunately i don't have a kid to go with, so I'll be the only single adult in the theater haha, hmm maybe i could rent a kid haha
    And Holy Cow, she's freakin 9 !!! *sigh* time flies
    Lol i was just telling the guys in our SG about your neice and the "Just keep Flinging " heehee
    and now that's the header of our pm! actually @knichy brought the subject of Dory up lol
  • I agree with your husband @JLZ666. I went with cry. It's hard to find the humor in all of this mess. Btw, Hi.
  • No apologies required @bernersenn. I hated that episode too.
  • hi @Pa :) how ya doin, flinging the challenge?
  • No @Ma. Severe headache.
  • @jlz666 I think that I like your husband. Direct, speaking out of his heart.
  • @bernersenn I just asked hubby the same question (about Holland) as we watch Germany play and he said the same thing. It's a real shame.
    Ooooooo look at me @kathy. I've got more than 1 message in here lol! So my not so little girl got herself a header?! Haahaa! I'm proud,even though she'll never know! Little did she realise her funny little song would become the mantra for for all things birdie! Bless her,she only said it because I wouldn't pay her or the movie any attention because I was flinging! Bad Auntie ;(
  • So, the Germans are finished. Let us hope...
  • Lol @jlz-666 Yeppers your little girl created a flinging mantra!
  • Hi back at you @rat.
    I'm glad to hear that Hubby's quote didn't offend,even though it made you all "cry" Never more have I wished this this silly birdie place was real.
    @bernersenn he sometimes talks out of something further down the body but on the whole he says it like it is
  • Awww sorry @Pa , close your eyes for a bit, put an ice pack on your eyes:( or tea bags , warm
  • Haahaaa! @bernersenn I just saw your comment about Germany! I'm not laughing at you please believe me,it's just funny when you see the conversations above! We know it's about football lol!
  • Thanks @Ma. I used a heating pad on my neck before I laid down. I woke up after twenty minutes with a migraine. No fun at all.
  • @jlz666 what I meant was that Wolfs Breeder is German. The match itself was boaring as the Challenge today. Game on one goal. Perhaps Belgium-Hungary will bring some excitement.
    Agree with you that this nest is a nice environment. Perhaps because politics and religion are forbidden? Couldn't we arrange this in the real world?
  • @rat I thought your reply would be that the lovely Mrs Rat turns heads whatever she wears. Heels or not. Your are a Southern Gentleman who always compliments a lady, are you not?

Agree with you on SG 1-16 my 110k is with one bird too many. 120k definitely possible

Yuk on today's Challenge. Best so far is 40 points from previous best. But I did like flinging in the BP team...

And after two weeks "fling free" I just think my flinging eye is out of Sync! Poor excuse....

Lol @jlz I read every word of your posts, you just put your finger on what we rambled about...

On ABN picture albums: if you have three pictures, labelled HB1, HB2, HB3 (a very simplistic numbering system compared to the complicated computer labelling, which I can't understand, but it's a simplistic response) So HB1 is silly picture of a dog, HB2 is a really good screen shot of your amazing strat on a difficult level, HB3 is the bested ever score on an even harder level to win The Puppy! You delete HB1 because you no longer need it. It was a silly dog. Then what was HB2 becomes HB1 and HB3 becomes HB2. The links do not follow the original picture, just what is there now. Good God just bored myself to death, sorry folks, you must be asleep now!

@jlz we are indeed "In" voters, and Wales (the slummy bits) received more EU money than any other part of the U.K. And they bloody voted out! Our nice bits of Wales, who don't get a single penny, all voted in.

"God Help Us All" if Trump gets in! Dire times, indeed, but might the pound be stronger than the dollar then!
  • @hunnybunny @rat what would be your suggestion for SG 1-16? What strategy to follow?
  • Ahhh ok @bernersenn Still funny! Yes I agree with you about how the real world could learn a lesson from this this place. It may be a strange bunch of people with different views and beliefs and we're not perfect but who is? At least we can say we are good,caring,thoughtful and respectful human beings..........I think......well,most of the time lol!
    Hey @hunnybunny Trust me,I've got more stupid pics than top scores so it wasn't hard to find the ones to delete. I see what you mean tho. I haven't cleared cache since I got it in Dec so that may be the problem. Hate doing it though as I've got to back up everything first. In saying that I'm 3 iOS updates behind so might just do that.
    Isn't it always the way with "those" people? They whine on TV saying "they're over here taking OUR jobs" but they can't get off they're own arses to get the bloody jobs in the first place! Mainly because they're getting more money getting benefits!?!?!?! Me? Yeah I just love working myself into the ground to pay for their car,house and 4th child who will probably have more than I ever did when I was little when my single Mum worked 3 jobs.......*breathe.....* as their Mum sits complaining at the "injustice" at 2pm on a Wednesday in Starbucks..........Arghhhhhhhhhh.........*exhale*
    Anyhooooooo.........
    Sorry,real life calls,got to eat dinner and chill X
  • @bernersenn 1st: barely clear antenna, activate late. Continue only if one of the two pigs is exposed. 2nd shot: slightly above antenna. 3rd shot: High arc into recess with the exposed pig.
  • Thanks @rat will see what it brings.
    Your comment about the first bird is right, otherwise bird #3 can't reach this pigs (her bomb actually)
  • Poor Jules isn't going anywhere. One step forward, two steps back.
  • I'm headed back to bed. Actually I'm hiding from the world until I feel better. Wish me luck.
  • Sleep well Mr Rat
    Calm down Jlz, we all feel the same on the scum of society.
    Off to try 1-16 again!
  • @rat brought 1k till now.
  • Sorry didn't mean to dissappear, ,at my daughter's dressage test,bbl
    I'll try to video it. man is it Hot!!
  • ditto @jlz-666
  • Walking through mud @rat. Feel better soon.
    Sorry for my rant. Wonder why I don't lurk and share my thoughts more often? Lol ;)
    Jeez I miss Kimmie. She loved straight talking :)
    Actually I'm missing all the old bunch,especially @rdnzlrips82 :( Where are you Ripsy?
    Enjoy the day @kathy,good luck to both daughter and horse. Look forward to video!
    Hubby has now ordered phone shut down or "Stop talking to those budgies"
    Nuff said............
Post in the New Forum!