The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2701
  • 159739 Comments
  • OB, @Ma left her crown in the BP again. Can you give it to her when she comes in please. Thank you.
  • Lol @Pa you can hold onto the Crown for safekeeping
    OB i came to Whine,,put on some earplugs al
    So here's the story @gumby has the trophy in SG 1-16 well deserved , don't get me wrong,,lucky break for a novice
    So herein lies the problem, i have 112k posted on the board,,He has 118k , now don't get me wrong,by no means do i want to take his trophy , I'm very proud of him for his achievement ,i know he flung his heart out for it, But ....I cannot even get my previous 112k here it comes
    Wwwwhhhhiiinnne
    OB read my lips, Blue Mongo please)
  • Lol Rat as Mrs Rat said, women dress as they please. Not for their husbands, not for the crowds. I LOVE dressing up, but have little chance in daily life. We walk everywhere, so flats for me. Bugger the knees, it was worth it. And yes we are people watchers: stylish ones in France and Italy, corpulent cruisers eating every scrap of free food on the boat, the very rich getting off the ship with three times more luggage than even I took, all Louis Vuitton, of course, into the back of their Chelsea Tractors...

@kathy flung today for the first time in two weeks (the challenge @gumby don't go there unless you are very, very patient) But need to get back to SG. Let the green man wear his crown on 1-16, he looks good in it!

Nighty night xx
  • Yikes, 324 notifications, now! Not read a single one.....
  • So True @hunnybunny so true, I don't often have the opportunity to dress up, but when i do , it's not too impress anyone , just the feeling of 'I know i look good' makes me feel good and I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks:)
    Never mind catching up with all those notifications, seriously you didn't miss much;;
    Sweet Dreams
    Oh and I started a fresh pm on @bernersenns good suggestion so you can have a fresh start
    Nighty night, Sweet Dreams
  • Quiet night,i guess the SG team out flinging or playing Mr. Mom, or driving or hopefully getting in some flinging time..
    Another Wwwwhhhhiiinnne, still can't get 1-16 SG!!
    @gumby You really had a great fling!! Wtg
  • @kathy thanks I was on that level like a hound. It needed serious improvement.
  • Yw @gumby I know you chased that level lol!! Great job..
    13 hour's yuck at least you were just driving we all know what happened in 13 hours a few years back:( not to mention politics, but somehow these days it's unavoidable:(
  • @Pa speaking of not politics lol
    Britex!! I'm the first one to vote for Freedom and Independence but as i said to someone I can only say that because that's all I know, even though it's starting to feel like it's slowly being diminished, But as for others ,I don't know what it is like to live across the pond, so they must do what they feel best for them. Seems like it was a half and half vote,, which is only fair for the half that want it.
    @hunnybunny maybe you could help me understand Why each own country can't decide for their own, like Scotland for ex, they don't want to spilt from the EU why do they have to just because the other part of the UK does, can't the UK separate from each other? Ohh jeesh I finally got my geography of Europe close to down pat and Now I'm all confused again:/
  • Where Is Everybody?? It's Friday!! Heeeloooooo??
  • @Ma Don't start trying to understand the relationship between Scotland and England now. It will give you a headache. Speaking of headaches, I just woke up from a two hour nap with a terrible one. No flingin' for me.
  • :( but @Pa i finally figured it out, now it's all back to confusion, your right I'm not even gonna go there:(
    Sorry you have a headache , I'm getting one too,, Dave won't stop blabbing , and they say Women never stop, they have not met my bf:( haven't flung a bird in hours:(
  • Mrs. Bunny, I had to look up "Chelsea tractor". That's a new one for me. A monster four by four utility vehicle only used to pick up the kids from school. LOL Status only. And you're right about not having a reason to dress up. We have a fancy dining room that's bigger than @Estar's entire house that we never use anymore. Times have changed. So if you want to suffer on your cruises, go ahead and suffer.
  • Tell him to put a cork in it @Ma. If he keeps talking...put a cork in it. ha ha
  • Lol @Pa i did better , came upstairs , put my headphones in and am pretending to listen to my book , while flinging away:) i love audible heehee, i might actually listen to my book shortly:)
  • ha ha ha HA HA HA ehhh...women!
    It's just like the old saying, "Women, can't live with em, can't live with............... em". Is that how that goes @Ma?
  • @kathy just lurking through... I had a go at SG 1-16 & scored 114k. Similar to E-star's video except I used a high lob for the 1st shot, I got tired of hitting the flag. The 2nd shot is the most important one, there's a sweet spot for Terence (as usual) where he cuts through enough so the middle part completely collapses down. I had only the leftmost pig left.
    Also E-star gets lucky, with a nice little pocket to drop the egg in.
    Nice flinging on level 15 btw!
    And I'm sorry, I bumped you down a spot in Piglantis :(
  • Hmm @Pa i thought it went "Men can't live with them, can't shoot them" lol hee hee so ya I said it out loud so??? Sue me haha haha ha;)
  • Ahhh @Karen68 have i told you lately that i love you:) OB you know the deal, set Karen up with 2 fingers of the 'Special Stock on the house:)
    Karen I've been trying both the high and the low shot, i keep ending up with 3 pigs under wood on the left:( found the Sweet spot for terrence but can't take out those 3 pigs with my 3rd shot,, Matilda:(
  • I'm dying to get back to Piglatlantis @Karen68 even though i don't really need improving there, it's my favorite episode:) no worries, did you find any 'easier' levels?
  • @Karen68 i was looking at enror63 comments on playhaven forum and he too used the high lob for 113 and DonnMega with 117k , but i keep being left with 3 stubborn piggies under a few Planks of wood and sometimes glass that Matilda just can't handle:(
  • Never sued anybody in my life @Ma. I hope to say that on my deathbed. I hate litigious people.
  • Beware drinking the special sauce @Karen68. It's strong stuff.
  • Are y'all talking about Season's SG 1-16? I flung at it for five minutes and got in the top ten. What's y'alls problem?
    I stopped before I took away @Gumby's trophy.
  • Lol @Pa I've never sued anyone either and have never been sued , to but go figure I'm part of a class action lawsuit against Marlborough light menthol which states they falsely led people to belief v that the'lights' were"safer" and it's proven they are not. I could receive anywhere from 75$ to 250$ depending on how many return the claim form lol
    Believe that and they will send me another survey heehee!!

Also are you interested in buying a bridge in Brooklyn??
  • Paaaaa what did you do and How did you do it! Pm please !! Tomorrow will work for me!!
    I'm trying to hard i think:(
  • I'm not sure @Ma. I didn't fling enough at it to come up with a stRATegy.
  • O.k @Pa but did you go high with b first bird or low, just over the flag?
  • Just over the flag with Matilda. Activate as late as possible.
  • Thanks @Pa I've had enough for tonight
    tried to view your post to @knichy in B&R but it says a page on vacation nighty night ,waaay past my bedtime
    nighty night Pa ♡
  • I know it's Friday, well Saturday now. But it's still getting late and Snort is out of practice sooooo......

You got lucky @Ma. I had written the above post and was attempting to transfer Snort's video when my computer started crashing repeatedly. It still won't let me copy anything from my album. Geeeeezzzzz!

Good Night Lucky♥
  • Good Afternoon all,,@Pa lots of people having trouble with their album ,weell 2 that i know of, lol
    @jlz-666 and @bird-addict
  • Good day to you all.
    I don't hope to have troubles with my album. Tonight I expect new pictures from Wolf.

About sorrows: all that water falling from the sky in huge amounts is bringing us big, big problems. How is that on the other side of the pond?
  • Oh @bernersenn , sorry to hear of your weather,, it is not bad here, sunny and warm
    I hope you don't have trouble with your album, mine is o.k now
    I think they may have to many pictures in their album. I have a lot as well, i don't know how many they have. And that may not be the reason at all, just a guess
  • @kathy just checked, my album is also fine.
    What about to many pictures? We can't delete any of them as that would cause that links to pictures in the walkthoughs would get broken
  • @bernersenn I don't even know if theres a limit
    what do you mean if you delete them, ,links would get broken?
    that is what it seems to @jlz-666., when she tries to post a pic the one next to it shows instead
  • @kathy suppose you write a comment in the walkthrough, to explain a strategy (a picture says more than 1000 words) or a highscore. Then include a link to the picture. When the picture will be deleted, the link in the walkthrough isn't. Meaning, when you click on that particular link, nothing will show up
  • Oohh I understand what you mean @bernersenn , I'm glad you mentioned that because i have lots of pics of Space shots and highscores I wasv thinking of deleting some but now that know i will just keep them in case.
    The Britex thing doesn't affect you and @Estar does it?
  • @kathy no, the Brexit (fun) doesn't affect us - directly. What will happen in the future? Who knows. It is especially the British people that will be effected. So is Scotland preparing to have a referendum- to get rid of the British and stay in the European Union.
  • Ooh. I just realized i called it wrong , brexit not britex :/
    I see Scotland is having protests
    I'm worried how the whole thing affects the world economy,, can't be good?
    Anyway enough of that talk, time for drinks and flinging
    OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please, and bring @bernersenn whatever he likes :D
  • @kathy thank you. I will have a "glühwein" - could use it in the snow.
    Affecting the world economy? I don't think so. England isn't that important anymore. It is nowadays China, the US and Germany that is dominating the world economy (I think)
  • Yw @bernersenn and ty for explaining ,
    Back to the snow, i give up on 16 for now ,i think I'm trying to hard
    Gonna give 5 a few hunderd flings then probably 14 idk take it as it goes
  • @kathy that 1-5 is the revenge of the Rovio programmers at us, poor flingers. It is mean pure.
  • @rat could you give that 1-5 a try? Seasons-SG.
  • Guys, where is @estar? Her last activity is from more than 5 days ago...
  • @rat "suffer" is completely the wrong word, when actually wearing the heels. "Dominate" describes the feeling a women feels when dressed to the nines, looking fab (if only in her own mind)
    Mister Rat I believe you love Mrs Rat to pieces, but aren't you proud when she's dressed up and other men give her the eye! I bet you are! (OK, I know what your reply will be)

@kathy lol on Brexit. The UK is a country recognised by the United Nations. Inside the UK are England, Scotland, Wales and Northen Ireland, we think / know that we are separate, but politically we are not. So all in or out. We can separate, but that takes another vote. Scotland voted to separate, but the vote went with stay. Although I love Wales, and the beautiful town we live in, and my lovely house, should the Welsh ever vote to become an independent country I'd move away. There's some really weird Welsh politicians with nationalistic policies that I don't really want to live with. Enough on politics. They are banned here!

@kathy listen to head not heart on BF. Not sure on your circumstances regarding him. PM me for a shoulder to cry on if needed

SG 1-16 here I come thanks @karen you gave me hope!

@bernersenn can't wait for new Wolf pictures. Slightly disagree on future world economy powers, I'm going: US, China, India on manufacturing alone...
  • @hunnybunny nice to read again from you.
    I don't know why Emmi (Wolfs breeder) didn't sent pictures yet. But... As soon they arrive I will post them here.
    And agree with you, no politics here.
Post in the New Forum!